Author Topic: Fornits launches wiki  (Read 7940 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 05:45:38 PM »
Hey if you love 'em so much, go on over there and fuck 'em. Knock yourself out, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
I could really really need help now
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »
I can not describe the conditions as good as people, who have actually been there.

Some 42 facilities have been described more and less on Fornits Wiki so far but more hands are needed.

So please. Check out the facility where you or your relative has been detained. Fix the factual errors or email me, so the pages can be improved.

I have received a lot of material of various facilities, which need to be processed. I am also communicating with people outside fornits about other programs. It will take some time before I can add further materials, so until then: Join in and contribute!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 03:32:48 PM »
Bump. We need more. Especially about Aspen hellholes.

Remember, this isn't Wikipedia. This is the Fornits wiki. Feel fucking free.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
We ARE working
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 03:56:49 PM »
We have 22 articles in the Aspen Education Group on Fornits Wiki documented as a start.

But in order to improve these documentations, we need more:

We need ground pictures to document differences between brochures and reality.
    We need to outline every single type of punishment and wrongfull treatment
    We need to expose the Ed-cons who works with them.
    We need point out their weak spots in their procedures. That is where children looses their lives.

That needs man-power and someone close to the facilities, who can drive to the places and use their camera for a start. Who volunteers?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 01:29:42 AM »
wouldn't it be better to spend my time editing the normal wikipedia since more people view that? or is it an issue that that information is being changed by programs all the time? i cant even find a link to fornits wikipedia, so is anyone actually even reading it?

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 01:37:40 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
wouldn't it be better to spend my time editing the normal wikipedia since more people view that? or is it an issue that that information is being changed by programs all the time? i cant even find a link to fornits wikipedia, so is anyone actually even reading it?

It's actually quite difficult to write even a stub on regular wiki about behavior mod places, because one of wiki's standards is that all material must be unbiased.

It's not impossible, it's just that since almost all of the accounts are anecdotal at this point, who is to say which story is "right"? (from wiki's standpoint, that is.) Most of us are a bit passionate about this sort of thing, so to sift that away from the factual data can be hard, without editorializing it, especially since we know we're way fucking right.

I believe psy was in the process of penning something for regular wiki a while back, and I believe he finished it, too. I can't remember if it was on benchmark or something more comprehensive to the industry, though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 03:15:52 AM »
That's what I thought to until I read the disclaimer.

If you have an opinion, please put them on the discussion page. Input is always welcome. Reserve the page itself for facts. It makes it easier to read. Remember to include survivor groups for each facility. It makes the world easier for survivors to have someone, who had been in the same situation to talk with.

Covergaard 07:47, 9 August 2007 (EDT)

Alternatively, you can quote yourself (ie. "according to one survivor 'such and such'". But it should be relavant and informational rather than "the place is a shithole". We already have the Fornits forum for that. --Psy 05:53, 21 August 2007 (CDT)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 03:44:45 AM »
That's what I thought to until I read the disclaimer.

If you have an opinion, please put them on the discussion page. Input is always welcome. Reserve the page itself for facts. It makes it easier to read. Remember to include survivor groups for each facility. It makes the world easier for survivors to have someone, who had been in the same situation to talk with.

Covergaard 07:47, 9 August 2007 (EDT)

Alternatively, you can quote yourself (ie. "according to one survivor 'such and such'". But it should be relavant and informational rather than "the place is a shithole". We already have the Fornits forum for that. --Psy 05:53, 21 August 2007 (CDT)

Right. OK. That makes perfect sense to me, really.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 03:54:44 AM »

Well, yes.  There is a problem with programs editing Wikipedia, as well as threats of litigation etc... (typical program bullshit)

Patience.

The address is http://fornits.com/wiki

Why isn't it on Google yet?  Because I haven't submitted it, and nothing links to it yet.  Why haven't I submitted it yet?  Because it's better to have content, and a small foothold first.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 03:57:51 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Well, yes.  There is a problem with programs editing Wikipedia, as well as threats of litigation etc... (typical program bullshit)

Patience.

Why isn't it on Google yet?  Because I haven't submitted it, and nothing links to it yet.  Why haven't I submitted it yet?  Because it's better to have content, and a small foothold first.

you seem to know a lot... why do dolphin's masturbate?
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 04:15:06 AM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

Patience.

they're horny?  why?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 04:22:31 AM »

Patience.

they're horny?  why?

why are they horny? how the hell would i know? lol i'm not quite high enough to come up with some deep profound question so i figured i'd stick to someting all guys know about... masturbation! lol  i would have asked the master of masturbation himself, niles, but wasn't around.  :rofl:

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 07:11:30 AM »

Yes, in some way it will be better, but the program owners reads wikipedia too and it ends up in a revert war. I lost one in febuary and my wikipedia account is watched by one or two people living in St. George according to Wiki-scanner.

But you are not watched and the syntax on Fornits Wiki are the same as on Wikipedia. It is very easy to copy a page from Fornits Wiki to the real Wikipedia. Just remember to alter the categories. They have a category called "behavior modification" which is a nice fit.

One tread about me

The main attack on my pages:

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/IncidentArchive208#OTRS_related_assistance_needed

Remember they do not want the dead victims on the board and some of the wikipedia administrators are still remembering the Bosnia war and the whole fight against the existence of Holocaust with fear, so they are more likely to support the deletion of such pages rather than having something on, which could offend some.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 09:14:31 AM »
i figured i'd stick to someting all guys know about... masturbation! lol  i would have asked the master of masturbation himself, niles, but wasn't around.

I think a lot of women may know a fair amount about this too...?  ;)

So you're saying Niles is a master-baiter? I'd have to agree....

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fornits launches wiki
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 06:13:06 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
i figured i'd stick to someting all guys know about... masturbation! lol  i would have asked the master of masturbation himself, niles, but wasn't around.
I think a lot of women may know a fair amount about this too...?  ;)

So you're saying Niles is a master-baiter? I'd have to agree....

women masturbate? omg! who left me out of the loop! Jesus H. Christ, ill have to do some serious, long, hard research on that and get back to you! lol  :rofl:  :rofl:

and yes he is quite the baiter! baits morning, noon and night. lol