Author Topic: The .info network  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The .info network
« on: August 06, 2007, 08:02:32 PM »
http://www.thayerlearningcenter.info is an example of one such site.

There is only one ultimate point of this network: Wresting control of the Internet from the spamdexed bullshit of the programmies.

Anyone who wishes to create any content for any website on the .info network is welcome to post said code here. Be sure to use
Code: [Select]
tags when copying and pasting source.

We will create a website for any program or set of programs known. We already have a three dozen sites, waiting for more information. Covergaard, if you want those Wiki articles of yours to find an uneditable home, this is the place.

All we need is the information, hopefully tabulated up and HTMLized.

And please don't ask us to do it ourselves. We are. This is much bigger than a handful of people can really handle in any good time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
The .info network
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »
So far we have a website reserved for almost every single juvenile Aspen program.

I'm going on vacation in 3 weeks and I'm in the middle of a huge mess of epic proportions of my own here in Korea that I really don't want to talk about.

I want to help the other people working on this, but the most I can do is put in little dribbles of time.

If you want to take it to Aspen in a major way post up your hell yeah and start gathering information.

We need:

articles
testimony
graphics

and maybe some other stuff.. can't remember them off the top of my head.

Either way this is gonna be a no holds bar attack on TBS programs that is designed at depriving them of operating revenue. None of this pussy middle ground shit. This is the kick in the balls and maybe later we will get in knee shot to the face.

ALL you need to do to help is pony up the goods.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am the metal pig.