Author Topic: Stranglehold  (Read 896 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Stranglehold
« on: May 27, 2003, 10:43:00 AM »
After being there (Va str8) for about two years, and having been on 5th phase for like a year, I decided it was time to get out. I don't know if I was on 5th or on some kind of setback when I put in for withdrawal. I very well may have been on 5th, which would have meant that I wrote up my own request for withdrawal, a not-so-usual occurance, I would guess. I don't know how long it took, but I ended up meeting with my parents and staff in a little room. I was asked to give an explanation for my desire to "pull myself",
LOL. No actually, they had made us stop using that
term, for obvious reasons. So I told them i "just
wanted out" and they kind of had to "pull teeth" as to the why. I was goaded into making a statement with the gist of "Yes, I'd rather go be with my old friends, I didn't sat 'druggie' because I didn't really see them that way, never did, I was the one who 'turned on' my best friend to acid, and he was the one who was always telling me, "Just do your homework" "Don't get high so much" and stuff like that. This guy was a lifesaver after I got out. But anyway, I told them that, and this really struck an odd nerve with my dad, or something, because he started getting upset, saying "You'd rather go be with DANNY then to be with me?" It was something like that. No, I'm not gay, lol. So i said "Yes." So he gets up and tries to strangle me. He got his hands around my neck and I think staff had to pull him off of me. so that was it. I was leaving. Or so I thought. I started walking, just
started walking, miles from my home, and my sister got out of my parents car and talks to me out there for 3 hours, and convinces me to stay somehow. (I didn't remember anything that happened after the stranglehold, and still don't, this is what she told me happened...)So I went back in, and ended up copping out later on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »