Author Topic: Two more names.........  (Read 1193 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Two more names.........
« on: May 26, 2003, 11:26:00 PM »
Tonight's episode;  John Copeland and Sean Courterier (core-teary-aye)

Any attempt to help escape the unattractive truth, but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth.

Subdivisions....in the basement bars, in the backs of cars, conform or be cast out.

Subdivisions....in the high school halls, in the shopping malls, be cool or be cast out-

These two guys both went to my High School.  I will talk about Sean first.  He was put into Straight I honestly believe, because he was an embarrassment to his parents.  He had a mishappen head and face that looked alot like Gilda Radner when she was trying to look spaced out and retarted on Saturday Night Live.  Add to that a bad case of scoliosis, and funny vision that caused him to wear glasses that made his eyes look smaller than they were, and there you have it.  He had an older sister named Collette that was simply gorgeous.  It was as if God had saved all the uglyness for when he was to be born later.
In group he had to struggle twice as hard as the next Straightling, and once he was called on, he was one of those guys that would jabber and go into fucking vapor lock trying to get all that teenaged angst out all at once.  I'll admit, that when I was a jerk, he was one of my favorites,and I nicknamed him Lance Link, Secret Chimp because of his self conscious body posture.  Once Sean made it to home though, he hit them weights like nobody's business.  By the time I made it to school on 3rd phase, he was trying out for the wrestling team and whupping the shit out of guys twice his size.  I remember pissing him off really bad one time in the hallway.  These cheerleaders were doing practice stretches and I found it to be extremely interesting while Sean was babbling on how to deal with bathrooms reeking of reefer when you had to take a piss real bad, or something like that.  He noticed that I was'nt paying attention and just lost it.  He actually lifted me up off the ground and slammed me into some lockers.  "I had to wait for you, motherfucker!" "When I first came here, it was just me, do you have any idea what it was like?"  "There are alot more of us now, but it was'nt like this when I got here!" By now his face was red and his eyes were starting to tear up.  "We're gonna be friends even if I have to kick your ass every day, got it?"  I was so blown away, I did'nt know what else to do, so I just hugged him.  That created quite a few stares, so I looked up and yelled, "He's having an asthma attack, give us some room," and we walked outside and regained our composure.  As far as I know Sean joined the Military, Air Force I think.  He is probably doing pretty good.

As far as John Copeland goes, he was another misfit.  He was also the younger stepbrother of Wanda Fucking Minton.  How he kept from killing that bitch whore, tuna boat smelling peice of shit is beyond me.  I know I would have done it in a thousand different ways before I even made 4th phase.  We were friends and we ate lunch together quite a bit.  John looked alot like that country singer sausage guy Jimmy Dean, and he had scoliosis as well.  His chest looked like if you yanked his shoulders back real hard and fast, that his ribs would pop open and his heart and lungs would shoot across the room.  That is the best way I can describe his gawkiness.  In group, he was one of those guys that could draw out his feelings like a barouque painting of Christ on the Cross.  He could even run a stream of mucous from his nose, that would just lay there suspended in mid-air for what seemed like an eternity.  All that poor guy knew from the moment he got up, to the moment he went to sleep was misery.  When I seven stepped, he was not all that far behind, and he did pretty damn good for a year, but I had graduated and left him behind as he still had another year of school to go.  Somewhere along the line, he got sick of Wanda and his Mom's bullshit and stole the car and tried to haul ass.  They pressed charges, threw his ass back in Straight, but I don't know what happened after that.  I hope he made it ok.  If there ever were to be a poster child for Anger Restraint, he was damn sure it.  That's all for tonight kids, say your prayers and brush your teeth so you don't wake up with cheese breath.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Two more names.........
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 12:50:00 PM »
Wanda Fucking Minton

So that was her middle name (((LOL)))

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Two more names.........
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 12:56:00 PM »
::puke::
Is she the one that left dirty tampons in her bed and made newcomers watch her change them? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! That's disgusting, straight inc or not!

MG8 ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Two more names.........
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 03:38:00 AM »
John Copeland ended up in the Michigan program. I dont remeber if he graduated or copped out on 5th phase. I do remeber that they made him start over and he went through pretty quick. Everyone knew he was doing all types of" wrongs" but it was like "fuck it its john" After he left Straight I have no idea what happened to him. I do know that he was blacklisted

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Two more names.........
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 02:00:00 PM »
Yeah that's typical, because by then he must have been 18, so they cut him loose and now everything is "his" fault right?  I do remember his older sister Nancy telling me he was going into the service and I think she said Air Force one time when I cut through Montgomery Wards and stopped to chat. It would be nice to hear from him again.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?