Author Topic: Hello Canada  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« on: August 06, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »
Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightmobile and he
couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newton the city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Straightmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:45:10 AM »
Give it a rest already for christs sake

the same old stupid post

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »
Keep 'em coming!!!

Same great post!!  Some things never go out of style.

Offline Red Flag Touches

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 04:49:38 PM »
No matter how many times I hear it...I still cant believe it!

I also would like to vote that we add the second posting here onto the OP permanently...because every time the OP is posted, the same ole malcontent posts the "give it a rest" line.....seems we cant have one without the other....and it IS a Fornits institution, this one!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 05:24:37 PM »
I rather like the dichotomy.  Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't...

Quote from: ""Red Flag Touches""
...and it IS a Fornits institution, this one!

Yeah, note the thread title.  It's a christening.  Seems each ISP change those Red Flag Touches gotta get aired again.   Aahhh... just smell that nice clean laundry!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 09:43:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Keep 'em coming!!!

Here is one of my favorites from "Idreamofnewtonsburning"

Quote from: ""Idreamofnewtonsburning""
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I ever mention the time I fucked Miller's wife, Ruth? I was on 3rd phase and going to school at Mirror Lake in St. Petersburg, when one day, after school, I heard an older female voice call from behind me. I turned around, surprised to see Ruth Newton.
"I'm giving you a ride today", she said, flashing that sexy smile of hers and indicating a large Cadillac with tinted windows.
"Thanks Mrs. Newton" I replied, holding her door open for her. I went around to the other side of the car and was shocked to see a bottle of Cutty Sark and a couple of shot glasses in plain sight, right next to a tray of sensimilla and a mirror with two fat, white rails laid out on it.
"Don't be nervous" she said, "we'll just have a little party here. It'll be our little secret." She uncapped the Cutty and took a long pull, then passed me the bottle. I tilted my head back for a long draw of scotch, and heard her snorting up a line as I felt her hand groping at my cock and balls. I took another deep draw from the bottle as fear, revulsion ,and a sick sense of desire filled me.
"It's OK" she said, "here--do a line"
I took the mirror she handed me, and the rolled up $100 bill, and bent down to see my wild-eyed reflection in the mirror as she unzipped my pants.
"I've never done coke before" I said, kind of nervously.
"Oh, that's not cocaine, silly boy, that's PCP. It's very decadent. Miller and I like to do it when we watch bestiality movies we made on our honeymoon".
"Oh", I said, feeling my dick reluctantly getting hard to her touch and a buzzing noise in my head.
"Why don't you roll us a joint?" she said, right before she bent down and swollowed my engorged prick and began skillfully fellating me.
"Sure" I said, feeling hazy yet strangely aroused as she continued inhaling my shaft.
Suddenly she stopped sucking, sat up, and told me to light up the joint I had barely been able to roll. As I lit it up and took a deep toke into my lungs, she pulled down the black polyester slacks she was wearing to reveal that she had no panties on. She took the joint from me, hit it a couple of times, thenthrew herself over the seat, with her ass in the air.
"FUCK ME ! FUCK ME IN THE ASS LIKE THE SLUT I AM!" she screamed, and I plunged my drug-crazed dick into her bung hole, feeling her convulse with joy as I buried my dick in her ass.
She passed the joint back to me and I hit it again and again as I continued probing her anus with my johnson. Sweat poured down my face and I continued to pump her butt as I wiped the perspiration of my forehead. She began screaming again, making wild animal noises, and just as I was about to cum, she yelled out "Look over your shoulder RIGHT NOW!"
Startled, I did as she said, and what I saw when I did was a sight I will never foget. Over my shoulder I saw Miller Newton, dressed in a torn Girl Scout uniform, furiously masturbating himself as he watched us. Then he pulled out a bible, and opened it up so he could ejaculate within it's pages.
I guess it was the PCP, maybe the weed, or the scotch, but I statred laughing. Ruthie slapped me across the face and said " You just got yourself a 3-day Away From Home, Druggie".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 08:55:37 AM »
It's just always so funny to open a thread you think is about something else and get that timeless classic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 06:38:40 PM »
Keep 'em coming!!!

Damn right I'll keep posting this one, it's a fucking classic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 01:29:29 AM »
a grown man getting his jollies writing something like this is creepy
but posting it over and over and then posting his own anon reply with " keep em coming" and " this is great" goes beyond creepy dude

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 12:30:21 AM »
a grown man getting his jollies writing something like this is creepy
but posting it over and over and then posting his own anon reply with " keep em coming" and " this is great" goes beyond creepy dude

Hmmm... I dunno, but I think you're being a just little short-sighted in that comment...

These places raped our minds, our hearts, our souls, and some kids even got their bodies raped in the name of therapy, or cure, or penance for petty sins, or what ever bullshit it got called at the time.

When exactly does one cross the line from being understandably tramautized, to being a "grown man" for whom writing lewd shit is "creepy?"  Some of this stuff... I don't think many of us will ever fully recover from.

To translate what we went through into writing about turning the tables on these morally-retarded fucks seems to me a pretty innocuous, not to mention friggin' HEALTHY, form of personally applied therapy! Ha ha haa!!

I say...
Keep 'em coming!!!

Same great post!! Some things never go out of style.

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 08:35:13 AM »
no matter what spin gets put on it, it's still creepy. can't imagine a person that was sexually assaulted writing a piece like this and getting off on it. sad  because if this person would put the time and energy it took to write this into something real, it might make people from the outside think about what was done in these places. instead when a person comes here to do  research and they read this kind of stuff, well no wonder so many don't take it seriously

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »
Creepy?  Seriously?  Oh please.  Shutthefuckup.  That piece of classic work is almost as old as this forum itself and is definitely as much of part of this forum as the TBPITW thread.

because if this person would put the time and energy it took to write this into something real, it might make people from the outside think about what was done in these places instead when a person comes here to do  research and they read this kind of stuff, well no wonder so many don't take it seriously

Research?  What do you think this is a fucking laboratory?  Am I some kind of lab rat for you to dissect and poke around at?  Let me remind you, this is a public web forum, on the internet by and for people that were fucked by the likes of Newton and Sembler.  If someone wants to fuck back with their straightmobile story they shouldn't have to hear your condescension about being "taken seriously".  

Go suck a chocolate milkshake out of tubgirls ass.  Seriously.

no matter what spin gets put on it, it's still creepy. can't imagine a person that was sexually assaulted writing a piece like this and getting off on it. sad  because if this person would put the time and energy it took to write this into something real, it might make people from the outside think about what was done in these places. instead when a person comes here to do  research and they read this kind of stuff, well no wonder so many don't take it seriously

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »
Creepy?  Seriously?  Oh please.  Shutthefuckup.  That piece of classic work is almost as old as this forum itself and is definitely as much of part of this forum as the TBPITW thread.

Research?  What do you think this is a fucking laboratory?  Am I some kind of lab rat for you to dissect and poke around at?  Let me remind you, this is a public web forum, on the internet by and for people that were fucked by the likes of Newton and Sembler.  If someone wants to fuck back with their straightmobile story they shouldn't have to hear your condescension about being "taken seriously".  

Go suck a chocolate milkshake out of tubgirls ass.  Seriously.

No shit!!  Jesus fucking christ.  Were YOU ever in Straight??  No??  Then you don't get it and never will.  If it offends you so goddamn much don't fucking read it.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 10:00:03 AM »
no matter what spin gets put on it, it's still creepy. can't imagine a person that was sexually assaulted writing a piece like this and getting off on it. sad...

Getting off on this..?  In what way? What makes you think people get off on this sexually?  I get off on this psychologically and emotionally, bro.  It's too ugly a scene for me to hack it any other way.  And anyway, if people did get off on it sexually, who the fuck cares?  This is a survivor's forum, for crying out loud!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello Canada
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 10:16:45 AM »
someone needs to be reminded that this place is filled with a bunch of kids who thnk " weenie" is funny :rofl:  :rofl: