Author Topic: What R some of the worst disco groups U ever sat thru?  (Read 11000 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
What R some of the worst disco groups U ever sat thru?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 01:26:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Towlie""
G.K. lives on the banks of the second largest river in New England ( by total average yearly water discharge)

I am very sorry to hear Margie is not doing well.  She was a sweet girl.  I wish I was not so rotten to her.

I have no Idea who did the clip.  Good production values.  Nice Job.  I am surprised there are warts showing.

I suppose it depends on whether they think of them as warts, eh?

Too bad about Margie.  Illustration in point of how Hyde does not really address underlying issues and just foists a facade of control over the whole scenario.  From the above linked article:
    Asks J.B. Satterthwaite, retired head of the English department at Groton School in Groton, Mass.: "If a teen-ager is publicly humiliated, does this build his character? Does it build the character of other students who are encouraged to take part in such a show?"

...Despite the large number of problem children, there are no psychologists on the school's staff, because Hyde teachers prefer to "use our gut feelings."
    [/list]
    -----------------------

Spit it out, guys!  Who is G.K.?
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 01:35:00 PM by Guest »
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 01:32:25 PM »
    It's rhymes with

"Smail Smelly"

:D
    « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
    It's rhymes with

"Smail Smelly"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 01:35:01 PM »
    It's rhymes with

"Smail Smelly"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 01:35:33 PM »
    It's rhymes with

"Smail Smelly"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
    Gail Kelly!  Red head, right?  And lots of freckles?  Didn't she used to wear her hair in pigtails?  My memory is assuredly not what it should be...

What happened to that last smiley (out of those 4 posts)?  Changed your mind? :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 01:42:19 PM »
    Quote from: ""Ursus""
    G.K. lives on the banks of the second largest river in New England ( by total average yearly water discharge)

I am very sorry to hear Margie is not doing well.  She was a sweet girl.  I wish I was not so rotten to her.

I have no Idea who did the clip.  Good production values.  Nice Job.  I am surprised there are warts showing.

I suppose it depends on whether they think of them as warts, eh?

Too bad about Margie.  Illustration in point of how Hyde does not really address underlying issues and just foists a facade of control over the whole scenario.  From the above linked article:
      Asks J.B. Satterthwaite, retired head of the English department at Groton School in Groton, Mass.: "If a teen-ager is publicly humiliated, does this build his character? Does it build the character of other students who are encouraged to take part in such a show?"

...Despite the large number of problem children, there are no psychologists on the school's staff, because Hyde teachers prefer to "use our gut feelings."
      [/list]
      -----------------------

Spit it out, guys!  Who is G.K.?

Well, we don't know the details.  I could be that she is just sick.  You could not say that J a n H o ll and's demise was related to her lack of Hydeness.   Breast Cancer can kick the shit out of your attitude.  

I really do want to use peoples names on this forum.  I would hate it if my name came up in a google search and I have always liked Smail.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      « Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 01:52:53 PM »
      I really do want to use peoples names on this forum. I would hate it if my name came up in a google search and I have always liked Smail.

Did you mean to say "don't want?"

All hail to the Smail.

BTW, I do believe you've got a PM waiting for you...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
      « Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 06:29:16 PM »
      Back to the topic--
      Worst seminar (school mtg) was the Marble naked body-fat test debacle.  The admin took NO responsibility for letting that boneheaded (bone-something) plan proceed, but let the whole school roast that family mercilessly. Misery.  As if the core problem was their family dynamic.  such bullshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
      « Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »
      Ursus-- Mr. W-- Cindy's dad?  that was slightly before my time.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      « Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 06:34:40 PM »
      Quote from: ""Guest""
      Ursus-- Mr. W-- Cindy's dad?  that was slightly before my time.

Yup.  And Lennie's.  And I always forget the middle child, sorry.  JoeSoulBro should know her name.  Actually, it's somewhere here in the threads, unless you're reading right there at the moment.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      « Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 06:40:16 PM »
      Back to the topic--
      Worst seminar (school mtg) was the Marble naked body-fat test debacle.  The admin took NO responsibility for letting that boneheaded (bone-something) plan proceed, but let the whole school roast that family mercilessly. Misery.  As if the core problem was their family dynamic.  such bullshit.

Was this when Legg was headmaster and he and others had some issue with the girls' being too fat?  And they all had to be measured in their birthday suits cuz the brassiere's would have "skewed the measurements too much?"

What family was roasted for this?  Why didn't Legg take responsibility if he was headmaster?  Maybe he was getting his jolllies off on this?  He is some sick fuck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
      « Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 06:51:09 PM »
      Quote from: ""Ursus""
      Back to the topic--

Was this when Legg was headmaster and he and others had some issue with the girls' being too fat?  And they all had to be measured in their birthday suits cuz the brassiere's would have "skewed the measurements too much?"

What family was roasted for this?  Why didn't Legg take responsibility if he was headmaster?  Maybe he was getting his jolllies off on this?  He is some sick fuck.

Yep, that's the seminar.  The Marble family was roasted, as it was primarily the dad's (as athletic trainer) "fitness program" at issue.  Never quite thought he was the pervert portrayed in that meeting--just thought he was absurdly overzealous about high school athletic fitness.  The other coaches had to be on board on some level. No thought about how the absent parents of female students would feel about having their daughters stripped naked by non-medical personnel.  Legg may have been an out of touch admin on this one, but his jollies weren't in question.  The guy has his problems, but hitting on the high-school honeys wasn't his M.O., as far as I know.  And it was his daughter that complained.

Offline Jesus H Christ

• View Profile
      « Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 08:11:48 PM »
      Cindy, Jane, Lenny

Lenny ran away.  The Warrens let him back in: family over Hyde dogma.  

How long was Marble there?   I recall a story about a trainer.  I can see the mans face in the corner of my mind.  The story goes like this:

He was warping the ace bandage around my thigh and rubbing the muscle. his hand worked it's way to my crotch and he started to rub my vagina.

This girl never reported it, but told her parents.  She was out of Hyde before then end of the year.
      sk and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
      « Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 08:52:47 PM »
      Quote from: ""JoeSoulBro""
      Cindy, Jane, Lenny

Lenny ran away.  The Warrens let him back in: family over Hyde dogma.  

How long was Marble there?   I recall a story about a trainer.  I can see the mans face in the corner of my mind.  The story goes like this:

He was warping the ace bandage around my thigh and rubbing the muscle. his hand worked it's way to my crotch and he started to rub my vagina.

This girl never reported it, but told her parents.  She was out of Hyde before then end of the year.

Didn't know about that--the ace bandage of doom.  Think Marble may have also been on the wrestling coaching staff, too--but might be confusing him with Sataloff (sp?) who might have succeeded Marble as trainer--and scored a hyde (student-turned-staff) wife in the bargain.  Jenny was great.

Cindy, Jane, Lenny,  Carolyn
      Carolyn never went to hyde, lucky girl.