Author Topic: Heal Calls For Boycott Against: CAFETY, CAICA, ANTI-WWASP  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heal Calls For Boycott Against: CAFETY, CAICA, ANTI-WWASP
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:31:35 PM »
Angela Smith has called for a boycott against CAFETY, CAICA, and ANTI-WWASP!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »
Dear Fornits Community,

HEAL is working on legislation/initatives to give teens more authority in their lives. We are also honest and dedicated to teen liberty. HEAL has never and will never advocate for, accept donations from (unlike CAFETY/CAICA), or work within (unlike CAFETY/CAICA) the teen "help" industry. We will not claim to be for survivors while advertising and making money off referrals (unlike antiwwasp.com/Kevin August), nor will we hide important information from you to forward some hidden and nefarious agenda (unlike CAFETY, CAICA, Kevin August).

HEAL does and will continue to unite the survivor community. HEAL does and will continue to fight the entire teen "help" industry. HEAL does and will continue to connect survivors with legal help, media resources, and social networks of survivors from the same/similar programs to help heal our community. And, HEAL does and will continue to work primarily on teen liberty issues.

HEAL has been accused of diversified focus. However, we might all agree that inviting and encouraging environmentalists, human rights activists, and animal welfare/rights activists to learn about HEAL's primary campaigns is a great way to get activists from every corner involved in shutting down the teen "help" industry. And, it is working! What better way to get a diverse community united on any issue then to acknowledge and support the other areas they are passionate about?

HEAL is coordinated by survivors across the country. Our national/HQ/Seattle Coordinator is a survivor of Provo Canyon School (me, Angela). Our CA Coordinator is also a survivor of Provo Canyon School. Our NJ Coordinator is a survivor of Three Springs and SLS Health (a program for adults). Our IL Coordinator is a survivor of Turning Winds. Our NY Coordinator is a survivor of 2 Aspen Ed. Group Programs, and our MS Coordinator is a survivor of Bethel Boys Academy. We understand what the problem is and how to go about changing the laws and helping kids.

HEAL has saved hundreds of kids from programs by helping non-custodial parents get custody and pull their children from programs, by persuading legal guardians/parents to pull their children from programs, and persuading legal guardians/parents not to send their child to an RTC/Boot Camp/etc.

We are disgusted by the actions and hypocrisy (COINTELPRO garbage) that CAFETY, CAICA, and Kevin August have been pulling in this community. HEAL will not and does not work with CAFETY, CAICA, or Kevin August. HEAL refuses to work with Kat Whitehead (a former employee of an RTC for adults). HEAL refuses to work with Brian Lombrowski (who admitted to sleeping with a "source" while he was touring Summit, and admits that ASTART is an arm of CAFETY and that ASTART/CAFETY have former program directors on their board and that they receive funding from the teen "help" industry via ASTART), and we think it is high time these hypocrites and shills for the teen "help" industry were exposed for what they are.

BOYCOTT CAFETY!!! BOYCOTT CAICA!!! BOYCOTT Kevin August and antiwwasp.com!!! And, BOYCOTT anyone or any organization who advertises for the teen help industry, refers/works with CAICA/CAFETY, and get these hypocrites out of our community. We've been through enough!!!

To learn more and get involved with HEAL, visit: http://www.heal-online.org.  

In Solidarity,

Angela

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."--JFK

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »
The banner is available to anyone who want it.

Also free banner makers are plentiful.
am the metal pig.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 10:15:15 PM »
This new organization is a crock! My .02.
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 11:44:20 PM »
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

Let it be, let it be, .....

::peace::