Author Topic: Ajax13 Masturbates with rabbits:  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ajax13 Masturbates with rabbits:
« on: July 31, 2007, 04:49:01 PM »
I'm not on anyones side here, but AJAX, I can't help but be on AARC's side when I read your bullshit.

You provide no proof or fact to anything you claim. You speculate, and you probably draw these conclusions while busting rails with some whore in your basement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 04:57:31 PM »
I saw that, he's actually threatening to kill staff and blow the place up!! I think I'll notify the authorities.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:01:48 AM »
Thank you AARColyte.  As always, AARC supporters are the greatest asset to those of us who want to stop the Speedy Creek Pervert and shut down the Prairie Perv Palace and Torture Emporium.  Why don't you notify the authorities?  As an AARColyte I know that you have been taught to snitch and then be rewarded.  Your problem though is the eternal AARC problem: non-reality based claims.  I've never threatened anyone in this forum.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 02:58:06 PM »
Quote from: ""ajax13""
Thank you AARColyte.  As always, AARC supporters are the greatest asset to those of us who want to stop the Speedy Creek Pervert and shut down the Prairie Perv Palace and Torture Emporium.  Why don't you notify the authorities?  As an AARColyte I know that you have been taught to snitch and then be rewarded.  Your problem though is the eternal AARC problem: non-reality based claims.  I've never threatened anyone in this forum.
Yes you have. The lawyers you seem to have lined up out the door to take on you fantasy court case, aren't very bright if the only evidence they have is claims coming from people like you, and the things being said on this forum to idiots like you.

I like your Acronyms, they really accent your pseudo-intelligence well. DIAF.

What a fucking idiot.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 01:29:36 AM »
Quote from: "Joshv4.0
What a fucking idiot.[/quote

That pretty much wiped out all of the points I made about AARC.  I'll try to send the Wizard a cheque for the end of the month, and I'll buy some underwear and sweats at Costco to help the street kids that would otherwise be naked at AARC.  Josh you are right.  The children held in AARC illegally against their will, the ones assaulted by oldcomers, humilliated on zero club, and the ones in jail or dead, were just malcontents who were jealous of people like you who ended up so happy and well-adjusted.  But golly, you keep throwing out that stuff like I quoted above, it goes way over my head and I'm left puzzled and scared.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992