Author Topic: Another apology  (Read 14228 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2007, 01:35:58 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Instead of going back and forth about what advocates should and shouldn't be doing, why not just ruin programmies' lives instead and see who gets shut down?

Such as going around their neighborhoods with a stack of leaflets containing their face and the word "PEDOPHILE" and a roll of Scotch tape, and informing everyone within a five (ten? twenty? sky's the limit here) block radius of what they are. Or informing their relatives, co-workers (for the parents), and other associates of what they are. This goes great when the program parent in question is someone else's boss or a major manager. Now the underlings know what she did with her own kid, how do you think they're going to think about her authority now? :lol:

Gas stations are great for this. Gas attendants are usually kids themselves or close to it. Give them a picture of a programmie's face and a couple-page leaflet of the tortures he inflicts and see where he fuels up next.

It's all about creativity.

Would these pictures work?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2007, 01:42:17 AM »
Wow, you're actually comparing program parents to pedophiles?  Just when you thought someone couldn't get any lower, and here comes this post.  

What's embarassing is you have to leave work every other day to pick your kid up from the back seat of a police car, or from being suspended every other week, and then losing your job because you can't seem to stay there long enough in the work week to be productive, and when you are there, you are so unproductive because you're sitting there worring about the pile of shit your kid is in, and how you're going to get him out of it.   The last thing you are worried about are your co-workers and what they think.

I think that post takes the award for the most asslike comment ever to be posted on Fornits.

Not really that far a comparison. My mother paid someone to emotionally and psychologically destroy me, she knew that. That 's why she sent me there. She wanted a shinier version of myself. What she didn't intend was other more horrific abuses which also occured there. But now that she knows about these things, what does she do? She makes friends with my abusers and blames me for damaging the priceless friendships she's made there.

Now I could get into greater detail and explain precisely why pedophiles and program parents can be so very alike, but I have a tendancy of either throwing up or curling up in the fetal position on the floor when I do.
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 01:56:41 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Instead of going back and forth about what advocates should and shouldn't be doing, why not just ruin programmies' lives instead and see who gets shut down?

Such as going around their neighborhoods with a stack of leaflets containing their face and the word "PEDOPHILE" and a roll of Scotch tape, and informing everyone within a five (ten? twenty? sky's the limit here) block radius of what they are. Or informing their relatives, co-workers (for the parents), and other associates of what they are. This goes great when the program parent in question is someone else's boss or a major manager. Now the underlings know what she did with her own kid, how do you think they're going to think about her authority now? :lol:

Gas stations are great for this. Gas attendants are usually kids themselves or close to it. Give them a picture of a programmie's face and a couple-page leaflet of the tortures he inflicts and see where he fuels up next.

Dan are you just grasping for your shit to fling?  Get a fucking grip. Ever think about a libel suit?  Might wanna rethink your stupidity there "guest"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2007, 01:57:55 AM »
Rachel

I am truly sorry for what happened to you and other children while in the supposed care of that facility.  A lot of us here have had something happen to our kids, we didn't know about, and certainly would never have allowed.  Not all of us sent our kids to be mini-versions of ourselves, if you can believe that.  

And as far as loosing those friends, your mother should be ashamed, move on, and make new ones, just my opinion.  That in itself is complete denial on her part, and that's too bad for the both of you, because it doesn't allow you to fully heal.  It sounds like she's still blaming you, which is so wrong.  Moreover, it sounds like the abuse you endured in the program is still being incubated by her as well.

I wish I could give you a big hug and say it's going to be alright, but that would only happen in the real world...the thing about it being alright, I could still give you a hug.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2007, 02:15:36 AM »
The bashing of parents has already been done by Izzy and Scheff: the Whitmore Blogs.  Just not sure if these two have handed them out in the manner of FLIERS, yet.  But they may have.  Who knows?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2007, 02:18:30 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Dan are you just grasping for your shit to fling?  Get a fucking grip. Ever think about a libel suit?  Might wanna rethink your stupidity there "guest"

Hey asshole, check this out.

Even if you could prove it, which you can't, I find the irony of the pictures posted so utterly hilarious its refreshing for a change.

Why?

Well let us see here.

Your little shit fuck organization, CAFETY, supports the NYRA. They have an alliance with CAICA.

Now Isabelle Zehender, the bitch in charge of CAICA, has been noted to be the publisher of some pretty inflamatory blogs. You remember those blogs right? I did post them on your little shit fuck forum.

Those same blogs that slandered a program mother. Those same blogs that supported an abusive organization named Whitmore.

And you cunts over on your little shit fuck forum called CAFETY didn't have the fucking balls to do anything about it.

Your little asswipe dung heap of a forum and group has known about Alex for quite the while. No a damn thing was done about it either. Your little band of wankers sat in a big circle jerk trying to come up with new names for CAFETY and let old Alex off the hook.

AND YOU KNEW OF IT. ALL OF YOU DID. FROM KAT ON DOWN.

Shame the fuck on all of you. For turning your backs on the hurt and pain of a group of some of the most abused kids in America. Doesn't get more fucked up than Whitmore, and your band of wankers DID NOTHING.

YOU said nothing.. YOU MADE no effort to Distance yourself from CAICA.

YOU ALL knew Alex supported that bitch months ago.

Don't come on here and catch and attitude with me you little sell out piece of shit.

How about this for a change:

You and your little band of fucking sell outs can kiss my hairy white ass.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 02:28:10 AM by Guest »
am the metal pig.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2007, 02:20:21 AM »
Quite the language tonight, eh TSW?

Point made though.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2007, 02:23:55 AM »
I'm a fucking artiste.. I can't help it.
am the metal pig.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2007, 02:34:26 AM »
Holy shit...omg..ahah wow
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2007, 09:56:30 AM »
Artiste...LOL.

Who are those pictures of?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2007, 10:30:03 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""

Who are those pictures of?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2007, 11:59:10 AM »
Edited.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 01:40:46 PM by Guest »
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Another apology
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »
The first one with the stupid hat is Blombro.  That was the point, all three of them are CAFETY boarders.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2007, 01:41:20 PM »
My mistake.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2007, 02:55:19 PM »
I'm a boarder....

A skateboarder :D