Author Topic: Another apology  (Read 14420 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2007, 09:49:09 PM »
um, what?  threat?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
well... You idiots at CAFETY can link to CAICA directly or indirectly all you want.  For what it's worth, i'd advise against it.  Choose to ignore my advise at your own risk.  I won't do anything... but the dominoes that have been set in motion will.  You'll find out soon enough what a bad decision it was to associate, however indirectly, with CAICA.  Consider it fair warning (however cryptic).

Offline Bunnie

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2007, 10:20:42 PM »
I don't consider that a threat.. a warning that things are going down and anyone associated with Caica/Pure  may not look so good.
That is my interpetation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2007, 10:23:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
well... You idiots at CAFETY can link to CAICA directly or indirectly all you want.  For what it's worth, i'd advise against it.  Choose to ignore my advise at your own risk.  I won't do anything... but the dominoes that have been set in motion will.  You'll find out soon enough what a bad decision it was to associate, however indirectly, with CAICA.  Consider it fair warning (however cryptic).

Your taking out of context. This appears to be a warning.. possibly linked to the new information that just came on on the PBC? I don't know.. but, I did not perceive this to be a threat at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2007, 01:00:47 AM »
Isabelle Zehnder CAICA refers to Sue Scheff/PURE

Lawsuit just filed against Sue Schef/PURE:  GET IT?

LaCASE: CACE07018185
Green Vs. Scheff
Boyd Hooper
Focal Point Academy
Glen Horlacher, etc.

Case Summary
Broward County Case Number: CACE07018185
State Reporting Number: 062007CA018185AXXXCE
Court Type: CIVIL DIVISION - CIRCUIT COURT
Case Type: OTHER CIVIL
Incident Date: N/A Filing Date: 07/31/2007
Court Location: CENTRAL COURTHOUSE
Case Status: OPEN
HELP

Case Parties
Relationship Last Name First Name Middle Name Party Type Sex Race Year of D.O.B. D.O.D. ID Type ID Number
001 LEACOCK DAVID AT BARID 000000963496
001 GREEN SCOTT PL
002 SCHEFF SUSAN L DF
003 GREEN MICHELE PL
004 PARENTS UNIVERSAL RESOURCE DF
006 EXPERTS INC DF
008 FOCAL POINT ACADEMY LLC DF
010 HORLACHER GLEN DF
012 HOOPER BOYD DF
MOE LEROY H JUDGE JUDGE 13

Key Dates - Future Scheduled Events

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Another apology
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2007, 04:46:55 AM »

Your taking out of context. This appears to be a warning.. possibly linked to the new information that just came on on the PBC? I don't know.. but, I did not perceive this to be a threat at all.

You are correct.  I'd rather see Cafety take out their dirty laundry (rather than be taken out with the dirty laundry)...  It wasn't a threat at all.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2007, 05:17:32 PM »
What's with the "threat" word.  You people sound like a bunch of babies.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Another apology
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
What's with the "threat" word.  You people sound like a bunch of babies.

Or Sue Scheff.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2007, 06:06:05 PM »
Really, we are getting to the threat stage? Respect has been lost for anyone making threats in this whole affair.

I didn't read that as a threat at all.  It sounded to me like sound advice.  I mean, come on.  Things are crashing in all around them.  I think it was more of a warning, heads up as to whats about to hit the fan with all this advertising for programs posing as activism.  This is generating some talk outside the field of teen help and the people that are interested in free speech issues are usually the kind who are going to dig a little into the story.  First, they're going to see what Sue did to Carey with that bullshit lawsuit.  Then they'll see what she's done with Reputation Defender, THEN they'll end up seeing the TTI stuff.  Some of them will be interested enough to look a little further.  

It all adds up.  She's toast.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2007, 09:39:12 PM »
Has CAFETY posted the Sue Scheff /Law Suit on their website?
Surely they have, right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2007, 04:14:01 AM »
not sure if many updates have been made to the site lately.  might be.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Another apology
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2007, 01:40:46 PM »
It's as active as a graveyard.  One new poster.  CAFETY has always been that way, no activity for ages, then something happens like the Kevin August issue.  Heated exchanges involving CAFETY board members defending their connections to hypocrites...um, why am I experiencing deja vu?

Except it's not happening on CAFETY this time, and it shouldn't.  We'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.  I don't agree it's a matter of educating them, they should know better.  This dismissive attitude of CAFETY's is what's really offensive, especially the remarks about Fornits being a cult.  It seems CAFETY thinks the presence of a few mental health professionals makes them the spearhead of the drive to end abusive programs.  Everybody on Fornits who was involved with a program can cite psychologists and psychiatrists who had much in common with Dr. Mengele.  I'm very suspicious of anyone in the mental health field, they have to prove themselves first.

So practice some hygiene and wash your hands, "professionals".
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another apology
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2007, 01:47:46 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Everybody on Fornits who was involved with a program can cite psychologists and psychiatrists who had much in common with Dr. Mengele.  I'm very suspicious of anyone in the mental health field, they have to prove themselves first.

So practice some hygiene and wash your hands, "professionals".

Yep yep.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=22523

Yet her psychiatrist didn't rethink his diagnosis. Instead, he sent her to wilderness therapy in Utah, then an aftercare rehab program in Southern California (at a cost of $75,000); even though she wasn't an addict, he thought the treatment would be beneficial. "They tried to psychologically break me down," she said. "They wanted me to say I was a drug addict, and no one believed that I wasn't. I would tell the truth, and they'd be like, 'You're lying, you're a drug addict.' So then I'd say, 'All right, I'm a drug addict,' and make up some story about abusing the drugs I was prescribed, and then everyone would be like, 'Good job.' " This, despite the urine tests that continued to show negative results.

There's much, much more.