Author Topic: NYRA annual meeting....was today  (Read 14989 times)

Offline blombro

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/blombro
NYRA annual meeting....was today
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »
I am only speaking for myself here, as I will have to bring this issue to the aforementioned board of directors directly before we go ahead and make it official.

Fornits has become the church of the anti-program, and those who don't follow the commandments of the church are labeled heretics who are cast out and banished.  It isn't enough to do good works, it is necessary to give full worship to the fact that all programs are bad.  And not only is it sinful to not think that all programs are bad, but associating with those who do is a sin in itself.

Ladies and gentlemen, Fornits is a cult, and we don't do cults.  A cult, even in the name of doing good work, is still a cult.  So you say that our compromises make us as bad as the programs, I say your cult-like exclusionary behavior makes you as bad as the programs.  

Those of you who want to be fundamentalists to the cause, by all means do so.  You do your thing and we'll do ours, and we'll see you all in Washington in September.  Until then, assuming the board approves, the boycott is mutual.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2007, 10:29:31 PM »
Quote from: ""blombro""
I am only speaking for myself here, as I will have to bring this issue to the aforementioned board of directors directly before we go ahead and make it official.

Fornits has become the church of the anti-program, and those who don't follow the commandments of the church are labeled heretics who are cast out and banished.  It isn't enough to do good works, it is necessary to give full worship to the fact that all programs are bad.  And not only is it sinful to not think that all programs are bad, but associating with those who do is a sin in itself.

Ladies and gentlemen, Fornits is a cult, and we don't do cults.  A cult, even in the name of doing good work, is still a cult.  So you say that our compromises make us as bad as the programs, I say your cult-like exclusionary behavior makes you as bad as the programs.  

Those of you who want to be fundamentalists to the cause, by all means do so.  You do your thing and we'll do ours, and we'll see you all in Washington in September.  Until then, assuming the board approves, the boycott is mutual.

QFT.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2007, 10:33:25 PM »
Youth advocates all over the world should be shaking with fear because TSW might boycott them if they disagree on methods and tactics.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2007, 10:35:01 PM »
:lol:

Now that was actually amusing.
am the metal pig.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Cut Member?
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2007, 11:01:19 PM »
Mr. Blombro,

I personally resent you referring to me, a Fornits poster -member, as a cult member.  I do not belong to any CULT.
I have publicly posted my opinions; and I do not believe my opinions qualify me as any type of CULT FOLLOWER.

I don't believe I have personally attacked you, or your beliefs.

I sincerely think you are out-of-line.

Thank you in advance for your apology.

Joyce Harris

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2007, 11:17:54 PM »
Brian, do any of your fellow A START members know you're on here shooting from the hip and stirring up dissent?  Because it's obvious without proper handling your mouth leads off before your brain. What is it with you?  The people I know from A START can defend their point of view without resorting to cheap shots.  And whether you're aware or not, a lot of A START members are "zero tolerance" on programs.  That's why I want to check on your statements.

I've guided a lot of people toward A START, and I put a lot of faith in two members who were crucial in getting my step daughter home.  What you're saying has shaken that faith up.  I feel responsible for sending people needing help to the likes of you, anyway.  

You talk a lot but don't seem inclined to get your hands dirty.  Leave that to the cultists here, huh?  I'm not interested in hearing about your connections to the bureaucrats, dude.  You sound pompous.

Damn, what a day.  You frost it, Blombro.  I wish you'd get the pacifier out of your ass and put it where it belongs.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2007, 11:25:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
And this, ladies and gents, is why it's so much better being an Anonymous.

NO, it's not.  If you actually believe in what you post, stand behind it. The anonymous posts lack integrity and believability.  Don't have the guts to put your name out there, don't write it to begin with.  Wrong or right....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 12:07:25 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Brian, do any of your fellow A START members know you're on here shooting from the hip and stirring up dissent?  Because it's obvious without proper handling your mouth leads off before your brain. What is it with you?  The people I know from A START can defend their point of view without resorting to cheap shots.  And whether you're aware or not, a lot of A START members are "zero tolerance" on programs.  That's why I want to check on your statements.

I've guided a lot of people toward A START, and I put a lot of faith in two members who were crucial in getting my step daughter home.  What you're saying has shaken that faith up.  I feel responsible for sending people needing help to the likes of you, anyway.  

You refer people to A START?  Sounds like you are in league with Izzy and her ilk.  I have lost some respect for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2007, 12:18:06 AM »
So Blombro, do tell us, as you're taking a middle ground position- when *is* it okay for children to be warehoused like meat animals?

Because we want to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2007, 12:22:32 AM »
Can Blombro give a list of these "middle ground programs" that are recommended as safe, good, acceptable for children to be enrolled in?
Just a list of programs, Mr. Brian Blombro of where kids can be sent that all you Cafety folks approve of.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2007, 12:26:13 AM »
Has Katherine Whitehead, KAT, had a change of heart about Mission Mountain School?  Is this facility now considered a "middle ground safe" place for students, KAT?  It's not WWASP, so suppose it must be OK, huh?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2007, 12:38:09 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""

You refer people to A START?  Sounds like you are in league with Izzy and her ilk.  I have lost some respect for you.

Sorry.  I only know they did a lot of work to get my step daughter out of a shithole.  If you know more, please share it.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2007, 12:53:19 AM »
Quote from: blombro

Charles Huffine, Kat, and I are members of ASTART.  It should be noted that while ASTART may be indirectly receiving support from some residential programs they took NATSAP head on and gave them no quarter.  Should the three of use resign from ASTART due to their connection to an entity that receives funds and support from residential programs.

Not saying that anything Blombro posted is 100% true; but he states that Astart may "INDIRECTLY" receieve support from some residential programs...."

It's a huge stretch to try and put Zen Agent in the same category as Izzy.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2007, 01:12:23 AM »
Zen is not a supporter of Izzy... quit beating up on the guy...
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2007, 01:21:14 AM »
i think it is unfair to talk shit about Zen... He has a good heart, he is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met.. He wouldnt be working in supporting Izzy... I have high respect for Zen myself. The time and efforts he puts into these issues is unlike anyone I have ever met before meeting Zen.  I think that was totally uncalled for to say that about him.
Seems like today alot of shit has been started... Is it a full moon or something?? Jesus.
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.