Author Topic: Who on Japanese Auto Makers  (Read 3629 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Who on Japanese Auto Makers
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 01:17:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
the who seems to think of us kids as cars, to be "theraputisized" assebly line style.

that's exactly correct.  he views children as commodities to be exploited for profit by corporations that act outside the law and unrestrained by ethical considerations.  he is a really creepy fellow.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »
I still will go with the Pizza analogy:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 01:57:32 PM »
oh yeah, TheWho also has to get the last word in or he gets very upset.  he's a compulsive "last responder".
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 02:03:16 PM »
oh yeah, TheWho also has to get the last word in or he gets very upset.  he's a compulsive "last responder".

Hello, pot.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 02:26:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Dr Fucktard""
Hello, pot.

Hey, Kettle.... sounds like I am upset

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm shocked!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »
BUT why in the world would these HLA staff members accept that BS? If the pay remains the same and you are having to do three different jobs, why the hell would you do it? It is A JOKE. Kees de Vente is listed on HLA's website as the Spiritual Coordinator and yet they have him trying to reconstruct these children's final transcripts that have left HLA. The transcripts are coming signed by Kees de Vente and under his name it says Assistant Director of Academics.  How does being a minister give you the qualifications of being Assistant Director of Academics?

I wouldn’t be too concerned its fairly common now a days,  we can thank our Japanese friends.  Companies like Toyota, Sony and Nippon steel started this trend of efficiency back in the 1960’s and that is why they kicked our butts in the 1980’s and continue to do so in almost any industry.  If you ever call and ask for the “Quality Manager” for example you will never hear “He is not in today”.  Instead you will be transferred to the person above or below him who will address himself as the “Quality Manager”.  The Japanese instituted “cross training” which allowed the company to move along efficiently if someone left the company or called in sick.

They train each employee to learn the job above them and below them so people can be moved, if needed, more easily.  They don’t pay you anymore in salary if you do your bosses job for a period of time but at the same time they don’t reduce your pay if you move one step lower also.  So it works out over time.  Of course it works out better for the company than it does for the employees  (I am sure that doesn’t surprise anyone) and allows the businesses to keep their head count lower, thereby reducing their salary base.  Many midsized companies are starting to integrate this system themselves in the US.
 ::hatter::

This post is bologna.  I do business in Japan all the time and my emplyer is a Japanese company.  They are NOT "cross trained," they are highly specialized and compartmentalized in job functions.  THIS is why they are good at their jobs, not "cross training."

WHAT?!  The Who doesn't know what he's talking about??  I'm shocked, I tell ya, shocked!!!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 07:49:45 PM »
WHAT?! The Who doesn't know what he's talking about?? I'm shocked, I tell ya, shocked!!!

This must be a first !!

::hatter::  ::cheers::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 10:46:56 AM »
WHAT?! The Who doesn't know what he's talking about?? I'm shocked, I tell ya, shocked!!!

This must be a first !!

::hatter::  ::cheers::

Nah, you generally don't know what you're talking about, Whoosie.