Author Topic: This is disturbing  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is disturbing
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2007, 08:48:14 AM »
Well, Hollowhead, it looks as though you've been outed.  It's hard to keep secrets living in the Village of the Damned.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some REAL secrets don't unfold pretty soon.  Fallout time, Jeffy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is disturbing
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 07:12:52 PM »
:rofl:  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::rocker::  :nworthy:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is disturbing
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »
It is absolutely amazing how predictable this site has become.  

(1) One of the forntis flunkies makes a some ignorant claim that they no doubt believe but cannot prove, nor supply evidence for.  

(2) A logical argument to the contrary is proffered by an objective third party. (remember this when you are attempting your further guess' of my identity!)

(3) Fornits members begin launching personal attacks.

I love this.  It insures that the only individuals influenced by this site are the ignorant, paronoid and objectionable individuals who dedicatedly support this nonsense.  As long as you continue to reinvigorate each other it all remains nonsense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is disturbing
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 01:21:01 PM »
Wow, it's like he's trying to sound like an experienced Flame Warrior, but since he isn't even coherent, it kinda doesn't work. Objective third parties say what where? Only objective third party I know of around here is ORS, and maybe the judge if he actually gets off his ass and, well, judges the case.

And meanwhile, back at HLA... :lol:

Who are you going to blame when the whole thing crumbles, Johnny? Please blame us. :)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is disturbing
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 01:22:09 PM »
personal attack? no, it's a command. your job depends on it. you think i'm playing, wait till  I demote you and i make you march around with all the restriction kids. because of your attitude i want you to meet me in my office at 2pm tomorrow. i want a blow job. if you cant figure out who this is, tough luck, if you're not here by 2 i'm demoting you to restrictions. do you really want to deal with complainy kids all day or do you want to sit in an office? blowjob=office noblowjob=restrictions. get it got it good?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is disturbing
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 02:22:17 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Has it occured to any of you idiots suggesting this was about money, that the judge has sat on this case since January, refusing to certify the class OR allow discovery???
Has it occured to any of you that the plaintiffs may not have initiated this???

Deborah, you are like the leading idiot of Fornits.  Are you that bitter from losing your job all those years ago?  Anyway lets just get down to fact.  I told you all weeks ago that this thing would be settled and it eventually will.  Why you ask?  Because B&M is nothing but a company of sharks who had been convienced by the crazy lady in Texas and the Sports team owner in Philly that this was a big money case.  So the idiots at B&M took the case on contingency hoping for the big payoff.  Guess what, no money.  Never was.  Now B&M can't get out.  They have to see this thing through even if the case is not classified, which it won't be.  That means they have already amassed huge amounts of time on this case and may have to agree to represent each family individually on an unwinable case with no payoff even if they win.  Of course they want to settle.

Now, since day one this site and the money-grubbing families of the lawsuit have claimed that this lawsuit was about changing HLA.  Well, now HLA is under DHR supervision, many of the staff have gone, and many of the students.  HLA is changed.  So why pursue rather than settle.  Only for two reasons.  Money and/or vindictiveness.  They won't paid and they won't to close the school.  This is a truer picture of your terrorists...wait... patriots.

Love ya Deb, keep up the spin, let lies rule.

If you are denied the discovery process, how can you know basic things like, does HLA have any money or insurance, among other things??
How can you proceed with no information?

How long can a judge refuse to make a ruling on a class? How long can a judge refuse to allow discovery? After all.... he said he hadn't certified a class action since 1974. Why in the world would he start now? Must've been a friend bringing the class in 1974. Anyone know what that suit was about?

Did the judge use/abuse his powers to force a settlement? How long is a reasonable amount of time for lawfirms to 'wait' for a ruling?

Deborah, you are like the leading idiot of Fornits.  Are you that bitter from losing your job all those years ago?  Anyway lets just get down to fact.  I told you all weeks ago that this thing would be settled and it eventually will.  Why you ask?  Because B&M is nothing but a company of sharks who had been convienced by the crazy lady in Texas and the Sports team owner in Philly that this was a big money case.

You are the "Idiot"...Do your homework or put a lid on it.  Deborah had nothing to do with the suit  and  the "sports team owner in Philly"?  You are a joke.  You give far too much credit to your gender.