Author Topic: put Lohan in Straight!  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« on: July 25, 2007, 08:15:47 AM »
that bitch deserves it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:18:07 AM »
Yikes....why would you EVER want to put anyone with that much money and hollywood clout in the position to become a programmie.  We'd have new facilities all over the country to get closed down all over again!  No way man...I say let her snort her way into oblivion.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »
I turned on the TV to that channel that gives the basic cable show listings at any given time and while the channels were scrolling by, some dude was being interviewed about Lindsay and her "drug problem."

That little segment (I only watched a few minutes of it) was saturated with program-speak. It was almost unbelievable. I can't recall all of it right now, but they used the term "enabling" in the same way that str8 did...

It seems the media pushes program dogma, and hollywood feeds off of it.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 03:01:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
I turned on the TV to that channel that gives the basic cable show listings at any given time and while the channels were scrolling by, some dude was being interviewed about Lindsay and her "drug problem."

That little segment (I only watched a few minutes of it) was saturated with program-speak. It was almost unbelievable. I can't recall all of it right now, but they used the term "enabling" in the same way that str8 did...

There is also a show called "Intervention" that comes on here regularly. Every time I flip through the channels and see it, well I want to shoot the tv.

It's unbelievable that these people let people film them getting high and then the intervention. If it were me I'd be asking what the hell they are doing following me with those cameras and once the word Intervention came out I would be getting the hell out of Dodge.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
you have only your druggie will to blame
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 03:56:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""

You say this as if it were a bad thing, Froderick.  I think maybe you are in need of a little "refresher", which we at SIBS will gladly provide for you.

As far as that little druggie minx Lindsay Lohan, well, rest assured that she will be given the care and Tough Love she so desperately needs......at SIBS, of course.  Just think, Froderick, if you do well on your rfresher, perhaps you and thae little chemically dependent trollop brat can go on a mixed permission when you both are on 5th Phase.  You'll be chaparoned, of course, but think what a great PR move that will be.  For once, that ignorant druggie Carmel is right----with a young celebrity like Lindsay Lohan touting the benefits of SIBS, we'll be able to open branches all over the country, as we did easrlier with Straight, Inc., only this time, we will be better prepared for the resistance we will inevitably receive from disgruntled druggies and those that seek to enable them by closing the doors to our most effective treeatment facilities.  Unlike yopu foolish druggies, we at SIBS learn from our mistakes, so once we open up the Hollywood branch of SIBS, we will be confident that it will remain open until every last one of you goddamn (forgive me, Lord, these druggies really annoy me...) druggie wastrels is motivating, relating in raps, and singing Straight songs, complete with those adorable hand gestures.  You wil get Straight, at SIBS, and with the inevitable celebrity endorsments we will receive, it will become quite fashionable to do so.  I look forward to doing your re-intake, Froderick, I think you will make an excellent 5th Phaser at the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc.-by-the Sea.

LOVE YA!!!!!!

Have a seat..........
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 04:10:05 PM »
I saw on the news this morning on news reporter asking what happened to the old rehabs where they didn't let you out until you were Straight, I think it was Matt Lauer on the Today show. Could you imagine another rich programmie!!
  ::puke::

Here's the news story
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 04:27:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
that bitch deserves it!

Why would you ever wish that on anyone?

Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
I saw on the news this morning on news reporter asking what happened to the old rehabs where they didn't let you out until you were Straight, I think it was Matt Lauer on the Today show. Could you imagine another rich programmie!!

See, that's what scares the crap out of me.  It's just so ingrained in society.  With AA and the medical profession cramming AA down people's throats and Brat Camp and Intervention 'entertaining' America, I fear for the future.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 05:58:32 PM »
See, that's what scares the crap out of me.  It's just so ingrained in society.  With AA and the medical profession cramming AA down people's throats and Brat Camp and Intervention 'entertaining' America, I fear for the future.

Yeah...apparently it's ok with a lot of Americans to coerce someone into 'treatment' so long as it's "for their own good."

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 07:15:47 PM »

That's just it. The medical profession can not come up with a magic cureall pill that will cure addiction so they consider it a lost and hopeless cause and turn it over to the 12 step programs.

The 12 step programs get in and fuck with peoples minds to tell them that they have a disease that is incureable and fatal, but it can be arrested if they do the 12 steps which tells them that they were or are insane, so at this point it becomes a mental issue.

And as far as America goes, this whole craze started with reality shows and the public fell for it. TV producers see big dollar signs from broadcasting sick shit that waterheads have to run home to see. What happened to shows like "Wild Kingdom" "Night Gallery" "Twilight Zone"and funny shit like "Saturday Night Live" when Steve Martin, John Belushi, Chevy Chase, Bill Murry were starring on it. Today America likes "Dirty Laundry" so they don't have to deal with their own "Pink Elephants" in the living room.

"Don't look at it....It might go away"

Offline seamus

• View Profile
ohellyeah
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 02:07:27 PM »
and that goddamn paris hilton too,shallow little yeastysnizz
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

• View Profile
Re: ohellyeah
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
Quote from: ""seamus""
and that goddamn paris hilton too,shallow little yeastysnizz

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Music snobs, please disregard
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 11:56:18 AM »
http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?l ... 7858631776

Which program was Gerard in?

And how come it's taken the program vet/survivor community so much longer than the allegedly shallow, reckless kids to see the obvious?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 12:54:40 PM »

I'd tap her ass.
am the metal pig.

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 01:12:35 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""

I'd tap her ass.

Did you notice the bubbles floating all around..... Must have been partying at Don Ho's house

"Tiny Bubbles"  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
put Lohan in Straight!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 01:26:27 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""

I'd tap her ass.

I'd fuck me...I'd fuck me so hard!!!!