Author Topic: IS ISABELLE ZEHNDER PLAYING HIDE THE BALL?  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
IS ISABELLE ZEHNDER PLAYING HIDE THE BALL?
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Think Izzy actually believed she coulld recruit, ask these parents to come on fornits and post for her; and not expect theses parents to start reading fornits, and discover THE REAL IZZY on their own?

Sandy and GuestV surely caught on fast; and realized what was going on---that they were being used by Izzy.

Not sure what she thought.  But yes, once she directed me here (I had never heard of Fornits before) and started reading everything and then researching on the internet, I was shocked. Plus the fact finding out she was running her mouth about private matters that she had no business disclosing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 09:37:51 PM »
I agree guest - Izzy is simply playing hide the ball, IMO.

My guess is the flack that Alex took for even being remotely associated with CAICA is what convinced her to clean house.  Only problem is, she didn't really clean house.  She swept it all under the rug.  

Poor Izzy.  Dufus that she is, she thinks she can just hide the mess she created.   She forgets all the advocates and survivors who are fighting this industry and consider her to be more foul than pond scum are not going away but rather, multipying in number.

More like hide the salami. Her asshole must be well reamed, metaphorically speaking.
am the metal pig.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »
Hopefully the BEST is yet to come..........

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 09:41:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""
Think Izzy actually believed she coulld recruit, ask these parents to come on fornits and post for her; and not expect theses parents to start reading fornits, and discover THE REAL IZZY on their own?

Sandy and GuestV surely caught on fast; and realized what was going on---that they were being used by Izzy.

Not sure what she thought.  But yes, once she directed me here (I had never heard of Fornits before) and started reading everything and then researching on the internet, I was shocked. Plus the fact finding out she was running her mouth about private matters that she had no business disclosing.

You to hmm?

One of Isabelle's little friends tried the same shit with me on the Chieftain forum a while back. Somehow my name, which I had sent to Isabelle in an email a long time ago, was let slip. Then old Lexxie, Isabelle's buddy, decided to try and paint me as a killer.

Weak sauce and old hat for Izzy. I say you haven't lived till you have been defamed at least once by the nasty bitch.

I wonder if she lays awake at night thinking, "Why do they all hate me?"

Gee you lard ass...
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
QUESTION FOR THE MORBIDLY OBESE FATT-ASS-LASSIE
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »
Question for Izzie--why do you post those monsterous pictures of yourself all over the place?  I know we can't really help what we LOOK like sometimes but you seem proud of being morbidly obese.  I don't understand.  I mean STOMACH STAPLE comes to mind.

Jeff Berryman made the mistake of giving SUE SCHEFF his picture and she emailed it along with nasty comments to about 50 people.  and you IZZIE she's made fun of from DAY ONE for being fat and stupid and talking so much.

We guess you and Jeff are Sue-Sue's only friends. Everyone with a BRAIN has joined the LIGHT.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Blogs
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2007, 10:51:38 PM »
Suppose I must be special, TSW.  Not just a post on some unheard of forum.  I get blogged!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2007, 08:44:18 PM »
:rofl:

Hi Joyce, Mummie was here!  Have a great weekend.  We are being plastered with thunderstorms, rain, etc., terrible weather, and flash flood warnings.  Wheee!