Author Topic: IS ISABELLE ZEHNDER PLAYING HIDE THE BALL?  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IS ISABELLE ZEHNDER PLAYING HIDE THE BALL?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 03:41:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
In my opinion, Isabelle suffers from sort of delusional personality disorder

Yah, it's called "narcissistic behavior" or "narcissistic personality". :rofl:

Yeah, and apparently it isn't just the ed cons who are narcissistic either.  Some of these program parents are very self-absorbed as well.  To the point where you can almost predict what their next post will be.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 05:09:00 AM »
Zen, based on what I read Izzy did with ISAC and the investigation they were conducting on Majestic Ranch, I must respectfully disagree that Izzy started out with "good intentions".

Her first website called Kids in Captivity by Isabelle Zehnder, investigative journalist (LOLS) was created during this time frame.

She volunteered to help ISAC then proceeded to insert herself into the investigation screwing it up.  Her "report" is not even on the same level as ISAC's and yet, she does not link at all to ISAC.  What's that tell ya? ME, ME, ME.   She did the same thing with her "deaths" in facilities list.  The orginial source was TAUSA, that was obvious from the get go, yet she gives no credit to TAUSA or others who have been tracking these deaths for years.

In my opinion, Isabelle suffers from sort of delusional personality disorder.  The constant use of "WE, US" has been discussed before but I think it is a significant clue, as is the highjacking of other people's work, even their identity.  This goes beyond lack of integrity.  But I am not a psychiatrist.  I am simply pointing out how her "behavior" on several levels seems to suggest something bigger is going on.  What that is, I do not know but I can say it does not surprise me that Zehnder would be proud to call herself a "friend" and "colleague" of Sue Scheff.

I stand corrected, and thanks for the info.  Somehow it makes me feel better to know Iz was always evil and not corrupted.  Now I'll correct what I originally wrote:  Sue, you've always been trash.  Iz, you're a bottom feeder, always have been, always shall be.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 06:48:22 AM »
I don't know who is trying to sell folks on the concept that Izzy has had a change of heart - but whoever it is - you need a serious reality check, yourself.

The information about SS and PURE has been readily available since the publication of the WWASPS v. PURE trial transcripts.

DO NOT presume nor even try to pretend that Izzy did not read that document in full.

This is more damage control, IMO.

Izzy is not blind to the reality that she has no support, nor a shred of respect among her peers.

No one who has an ounce of INTEGRITY would have written that crap about Whitmore, or praised Sue Scheff ad nauseum.

Get real.  This borders on extreme misguided (wishful) thinking.  Izzy is what she is.  Deal with it.

:flame:

I haven't seen anyone defend Izzy, or claim she's had a change of heart.  Her fat's in the fire, that's all, and she's tyring to distance herself.  As I've written before:  If you defend a proven abusive program like the Whitmore, you're shit, and a major supporter of abusive teen facilities.  Making money off of a hellhole does not make it a non-abusive facility.  Izzy's panicking, and I think Sandy's severing of ties with Vileness Fats, Big Boss Izzy, could have rattled her, if Sandy's sincere.  I don't trust anyone involved  with Sue or Izzy when they claim to have been "enlightened" unless they bring choice, verifiable, and legally damning documentation to the table.  Any other defectors out there?  Bring me the "reported" story Sue's daughter wrote about the "reported" beating sue inflicted on her head, as well as grabbing her throat.  

Otherwise, wring your hands and rend your clothes, beasts, the end is nigh.

Again, Izzy - you made some threats against me when I posted on your blog - legal threats, and I was only speaking the truth.  I will be speaking with the GAO, and whether they ask or not, I'm going to give an overview of your activities, and I'll be showing cached pages of your Whitmore rantings.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder's Whitmore Blog
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 01:15:49 PM »
Isabelle Zehnder removing this one Whitmore Blog does not mean a whole lot; since:
The Sue Scheff Whitmore Blog remains on the internet; and Isabelle Zehnder's and Scheff's upcoming future Whitmore blogs are advertised on Sue Scheff Whitmore blog with these words:
"Stay tuned......Coming Soon!!"
Zehnder disclosed my name, Joyce Harris in her Whitmore blog.

Scheff and Zehnder posted the cartoon character to represent me, and refer to me as "Cruella De Vil aka San Antonio Parent"

I will not waste my time posting a rebuttal to the copious lies Isabelle Zehnder published in the Whitmore Blog she has removed; I have provided my rebuttal to my attorney--and my rebuttals will be released on my own terms.

I will address on lie that Isabelle Zehnder wrote in her own words in this Whitmore Blog; since she lied and said "testimony" had been given about me and my husband abusing our daughter.  There have been NO TRIALS; so therefore, there could not possibly have been any TESTIMONY ever given about any members of my family.
Isabelle Zehnder simple lies.

In the Whitmore blog Zehnder states:
"We believe much of the hype surrounding the Whitmore and the Sudweeks was initiated by one disgrunteled mother- a mother whose daughter had revealed to the Sudweeks and fellow students (who testified to this) that she was abused a home by her
parents.

Again:  there have been NO TRIALS; and NO TESTIMONY about any members of my family.

Any "hype surrounding the Whitmore" was initiated when Joey Hamsom; a 14 year old boy filed abuse charges against the Sudweeks in November 2004.
I, Joyce Harris, did not initiate the criminal case agaiinst the Sudweeks, and I, Joyce Harris, did not initiate the Civil Case against the Sudweeks.

Isabelle Zehnder and Sue Scheff have future Whitmore Blogs advertised to be released in the future:
"The Whitmore Academy - Up Close and Personal"
"The Whitmore Academy- The Secret! Shhh"

Both of the blogs promise to reveal more about Joyce Harrris' "secret personal life" and what these two women believe to be my "XXX Activities."  
They state these blogs will be based on "information taken from the testimony and evidence complied from the lawsuit."

Personally, I am not impressed that Isabelle Zehnder has removed one Whitmore Blog from ther blog page.
This Whitmore Blog she wrote is still availble to be read by the public, as is Sue Scheff's.
And, I have no doubt that both Zehnder and Scheff will publish the two blogs they have advertised they will publish in the future.

I also have no idea what her motives are for removing this one Whitmore blog.   I don't know the woman.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »
Her fat's in the fire

Must be a big fire.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 04:27:18 PM »
A bonfire.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 10:08:40 PM »
Does Izzy just believe she can just write this shit and not be contronted?
If someone testified, present the documents, Izzy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 11:14:31 PM »
She has the DISCLAIMERS...........  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

plus she would alter the facts, etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »
Doesn't Izzy claim to be a paralegal?  Izzy wouldn't lie about people who testify would she?  Let Izzy talk! ::bigmouth::  ::bigmouth::  ::bigmouth::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 12:09:00 AM »
WAS she actually a "paralegal"?  hmmm... probably not, a paralegal would have better sense than what she does.  I thought she was just a receptionist that got fired.  Hearsay... I'm sure someone knows.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 12:55:40 AM »
WAS she actually a "paralegal"?  hmmm... probably not, a paralegal would have better sense than what she does.  I thought she was just a receptionist that got fired.  Hearsay... I'm sure someone knows.

A true legal professional might have at least reconsidered publishing this blog for the obvious reason that it reflects so poorly upon the author, not to mention the paralegal profession.  Now that the blog has been deleted, Izzy may feel she is "off the hook" (so to speak) but that would be another disgraceful mistake, IMO.  Rather like passing the most putrid sulfur-rich gas you can imagine in a public place.  Not everyone who was nearby might have heard or smelled it, but those who did are not likely to ever forget.

Assy McPhee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 04:23:54 AM »
http://caica.org/Sue_Scheff_October_2006.htm

Considering this is still posted on CAICA, one might wonder why it has also not been removed since it is clearly promotional.  Heck, Sue Scheff even has a link on her front page proudly proclaiming her selection as CAICA's advocate of the month.

:roll:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »
Zen, based on what I read Izzy did with ISAC and the investigation they were conducting on Majestic Ranch, I must respectfully disagree that Izzy started out with "good intentions".

Her first website called Kids in Captivity by Isabelle Zehnder, investigative journalist (LOLS) was created during this time frame.

She volunteered to help ISAC then proceeded to insert herself into the investigation screwing it up.  Her "report" is not even on the same level as ISAC's and yet, she does not link at all to ISAC.  What's that tell ya? ME, ME, ME.   She did the same thing with her "deaths" in facilities list.  The orginial source was TAUSA, that was obvious from the get go, yet she gives no credit to TAUSA or others who have been tracking these deaths for years.

Just out of curiosity, when and why did Izzy first post on these forums?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 12:58:36 PM »

Didn't she work at DQ for a while..?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 03:04:30 PM »
Think Izzy actually believed she coulld recruit, ask these parents to come on fornits and post for her; and not expect theses parents to start reading fornits, and discover THE REAL IZZY on their own?

Sandy and GuestV surely caught on fast; and realized what was going on---that they were being used by Izzy.