Author Topic: Program staff think kids like being restrained?  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Program staff think kids like being restrained?
« on: July 19, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »
How absurd is this thought?

Have any people here experienced staff members who claim that the children enjoy, or bait staff in order to be restrained?

Does this not sound like an abusive parents saying their kid was asking for it?

Ever heard of this before?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 09:01:35 PM »
Have any people here experienced staff members who claim that the children enjoy, or bait staff in order to be restrained?

Yep.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 10:14:45 PM »
Common abuser's fantasy: That the victim secretly wants it.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 11:36:48 PM »
Hard to say. Considering the sheer number of restraints I performed some days I certainly wondered if they liked it at the time. Later it wasn't to hard to figure out they were trying to get drummed out of the program.
am the metal pig.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 01:11:21 AM »
here comes from a former serial restrained kid.... at first, it was the punishment, then i would admit to trying to get restrained sometimes, not alot of them, but some of the time, thinking it might get me the boot from PV... guess it worked... that and the fact that i didnt let the motherfuckers intimidate me. i opened my mouth, screamed, kicked em in the balls, then they had enuff and kicked my ass out. it was a fight of the greater good. hahaha. yea. so thats my answer.

What else is a kid to do to get their ass kicked out? i tried acting like a psycho by purposely making myself bleed and then writing fuck you  or your gonna die on the wall of my bed box in my own blood. Telling staff that the little girl said they were all gonna die. I tried that approach. tried acting like a total psycho, but it didnt phase them..
tried every approach. also tried the violent approach. i was at the point where I would do ANYTHING to get my ASS OUTTA THERE. since they brainwashed my father into believeing that I was lying when i told him of my abuse.
I had to do it on my own. and well, I did it. It was rough, but the fact is, i did it. so kisss my asss PV MAMAFANUKES!!!!

:flame:
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »
When PV restrained my daughter in front of me they told her later that I asked[/i] for them to restrain her. Her senior program counselor apparently spent a great deal of time trying to make her believe this. Immediately after that they cut off all communication between us so there was no way of telling her this was not true. Later PV suggested that the two of us staged the restraint so I could photograph it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 04:07:33 PM »
This is a disgusting justification for abuse.

Child abusers belong in jail.

Period.