Author Topic: I just want you to konw  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 12:14:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

It's when you learn to amplify and resonate that vibration that things get really fun...

Ok, now you're getting me interested.    Fun is something I can grasp in the here-and-now, not some cosmic debris about the Universe "needing me".  If it's fun, I'll give it a go.  Now what?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 01:30:24 PM »
You really want to know the way of things?

Only examples will work.

Let's take the average cult leader. No programmies, just ordinary 'consensual' cults. Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard, etc. They're morons, because they believe they have godlike power when all they've really done is built one little echo chamber for their own vibrations. But the principle is there.

Let's take another common example: The Wave. A few guys on the sides decide they want to create a literal vibration in a crowd. They get enough agreement and boom, suddenly the whole stadium feels obligated to participate.

The same can be said for all the world's major religions. The fact that they're all bullshit is immaterial here. It was never about reality. Superman and Santa Claus work just as well. Get enough guys to do something and it takes on a life of its own.

Even ideas expressed in a book can spread in such a way. Karl Marx. Nick Machiavelli. Of course, this means that what you create will be long out of your hands when it truly becomes effective (Did Karl know what the Commies would do later? Did Christ know that kids would be tortured in his name?), but that's what it is to unleash a beast.

And, if you know how to do things just right, you can create not an idea or a definite belief system, but rather a hyper-idea that threads through everything else and changes the way people think. (The Scientific Method would be such a hyper-idea.)

Just don't take such power lightly, and don't expect to be rewarded for using it...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 01:43:31 PM »
Strawmen, please.  :roll:  :rofl:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 02:14:23 PM »
And, if you know how to do things just right, you can create not an idea or a definite belief system, but rather a hyper-idea that threads through everything else and changes the way people think. (The Scientific Method would be such a hyper-idea.)

Sub-Super Science could also be considered such a "hyper-idea."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 08:02:46 AM »
You really want to know the way of things?

Only examples will work.

Let's take the average cult leader. No programmies, just ordinary 'consensual' cults. Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard, etc. They're morons, because they believe they have godlike power when all they've really done is built one little echo chamber for their own vibrations. But the principle is there.

Let's take another common example: The Wave. A few guys on the sides decide they want to create a literal vibration in a crowd. They get enough agreement and boom, suddenly the whole stadium feels obligated to participate.

The same can be said for all the world's major religions. The fact that they're all bullshit is immaterial here. It was never about reality. Superman and Santa Claus work just as well. Get enough guys to do something and it takes on a life of its own.

Even ideas expressed in a book can spread in such a way. Karl Marx. Nick Machiavelli. Of course, this means that what you create will be long out of your hands when it truly becomes effective (Did Karl know what the Commies would do later? Did Christ know that kids would be tortured in his name?), but that's what it is to unleash a beast.

Just don't take such power lightly, and don't expect to be rewarded for using it...

OK, I'm with you for the first few paragraphs, but why the Hell would I want to do something that has no reward inherent to it?  That would be like shooting saline and expecting to get high.......unless that saline solution is well-saturated with, say,  dicetylmorphine (since we're using examples here), it's just a waste of fucking time and energy, plus it dulls the needle that could be better used giving me a rewarding injection, one that gets me high..........

Now, if you're saying that this thing you're talking about, and calling "the way of things" is "fun" in and of itself, well, I guess that would be it's own reward......but if it ain't, it's just another pointless diversion, and generally a waste of my time.  Getting nailed to a stick by a bunch of pricks that will later go on to commit endless atrocities in my name is NOT my idea of fun, btw, but that water-to-wine, table salt-to-cocaine, aspirin-to-oxycontin trick has some potential..........

Offline seamus

• View Profile
jeez
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 02:31:39 PM »
back ta woodstock ya hippies :rofl:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
It's only a party till the cops arrive....
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 01:14:43 AM »
... then it's a laugh riot.

Example:
Just the other night, I had to deal w/ a gang of thugs who were after my children and their friends. You know the type. They wear their little tags and flags and they gang up on the weak and unsuspecting and thoroughly complicate their lives.

But I know their programming better than they do. My daughter and I dissuaded them from entering and searching the house without being discourteous. It's really pretty easy. When they asked, I asked if they had the owner's permission. They said I was interfering with an investigation. Vick was already on the right train of thought. She asked why they were investigating the inside of her house when the fight had happened outside the house. One of the thugs asked her permission to enter, I said no, don't give consent.

This very minor deviation from the script completely confused the thugs. An awkward silence ensued while the thugs looked helplessly from one to the other for guidance and solace but found none. Being a benevolent soul, I helped them out a little. I explained to Vick that the thugs at her door could still go in if they wanted to, but without consent so that if Craig Allen were full of shit they'd have to come up with something better than reasonable suspicion.

That pretty much ended the discussion about searching the house and shifted it to exactly how the fat fuck was full of shit. They wanted to know why, if my former future ex son in law had started everything as we said, we hadn't been first to drop the dime. Vick told them the plain, honest truth; that she's just tired of all the C**** family drama and just wants to move on with her life.

Before going back inside, I asked the thugs why they would allow themselves to be used to harass my daughter like this. One of them said that they allow everyone to use them like this. I told them I wish they wouldn't cause I respect them more than that.

At the end of the day, the ex future ex son in law was the only one hauled off. Who knows what all the effects will be down the road. But I think we managed to at least induce some of the thugs to question their programing, at least for a few minutes and we were able to demonstrate to all the guests just exactly how to respectfully avoid an unlawful search.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes