Author Topic: Starvation as a consequece.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Walstib14

• View Profile
Starvation as a consequece.
« on: May 25, 2003, 11:59:00 PM »
I was  living at a host home and we were instructed to make our own sandwiches. I put one slice of cheese to many and my old comer Mike Malone reported me to staff. They let me eat the sandwich for lunch. Then I became the the Blue light special for afternoon rap.  
:scared: I was put on 1/4 rations fro three weeks. I lost almost 22 lbs. My hair started to fall out due to lack of vitamins. In addition to that my coat was taken away from me for about a month ( it was winter at the time). :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 12:18:00 AM »
I'm curious whether this took place in St. Pete or
VA...When I came in, Mike Mallone was still on 5th or he was a trainee, I'm not sure. I'm guessing this happened in St. Pete since it is more known for food consequences, but that could be wrong, since (I think) that CONTINUED in VA straight, at least in the beginning. I may have even been given the "peanut butter diet" for a week for putting too much jelly on one of my sandwiches. Steve Lund loved to be a DICK about that, and may have reported me. (Sorry for the "may haves", but sometimes things are hazy.)
Anyway, I look forward to any answers from you or from anyone.

Thanks,

Alex in Balto.

Offline Walstib14

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 12:39:00 AM »
This happened in Gulag 5515. Mike was still a 5th phaser at the time.

Rich
In NJ
ometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.