Author Topic: Elan Q/A  (Read 19827 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Q/A
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2007, 07:55:45 PM »
Well back in my day sex didnt go  on between staff and residents not to my knowledge, but shit between residents, I think they were always trying to stop it. If you got booked that means someone saw you acting on your feelings and reported it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Elan Q/A
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 02:57:29 AM »
And what was your time frame?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Q/A
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »
Those Gm's were nothing compared to what they used to do.....Did you guys ever throw anyone into the lake?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan Q/A
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 03:40:37 PM »
i think my name says it all

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 06:46:24 PM »
Quote from: "kid who wants to at some point go back and excecute those sick fucks at elan"
i think my name says it all

DO IT FAGGOT

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 02:35:56 PM »
:rasta:  :jerry:  ::poke::  ::unhappy::  ::fullofshit::  ::deadhorse::  O0  :moon:  :guesswho:  ::puke::
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 02:39:52 PM by java.gurl »

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
Re: Elan Q/A : Sexual harassment/relationships in Elan
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2008, 02:36:27 PM »
When I was in E3 from 91-92 (92-93 was spent in E7) There were a few male/female relationships. Stupid stuff. Flirting, kissing, Etc. I know a few got away with boinking. A female who had sex in E3 told me the following "It was better for him than me. How could I concentrate & "let go" enough in this place to cum? "Sam" rushed to get his nut off & not get caught at the same time he barely even remembered I was there!"  While teenage boys may have the ability to "go all night" that does not make them patient & caring & sharing sexual partners. You have 2 kids having sex, someone is bound to come away unsatisfied!  :wall:    
Most of the sexual relationships happened in the males dorms. I know of one guy who had sex with quite a few males. It was crazy because the males were all macho & girl crazy on the floor but in the dorms they were willing partners with this openly gay guy. It caused quite the ruckus in E3. One of the boys was supposed to be "in love" with a female & she was pissed & hurt & it was utter chaos! I felt sorry for her. She & he had faced all kinds of bullshit over their "relationship" for a long time & here he was in the dorms..
What did the staff think would happen? You put all those young men at their prime sexually in an environment where it is wrong to even smile & laugh with a girl & then lock them up with other young men who only talk about sex  all night & walk around shirtless, Etc. It was a matter of time before masturbation would not do anymore & someone would have same sex- sex just to release the tensions they had sexually.
I laughed when it all came out. I saw nothing wrong with ppl having "feelings" for others or having "eyes" for others. It was normal & natural. No one was made of stone for crying out loud! A lot of times we were lonely & enjoyed the friendship. It was not sexual & perverted the way Elan made it out to be. Some duded were pervs in Elan however..Like the "Pantie Raiders" one or two dudes stole panties off of the porch out of the returned laundry bags on gym day. They got GM's.
I had a very close male friend who ended up splitting & not getting caught & I faced all kinds of bullshit about that. I was even blamed for his splitting!
Elan took normal simple friendships & turned them into warped, twisted, nasty, evil things  ::evil::  ::OMG::  :bs:
It's a wonder we can even have relationships at all as adults! Many of us could not actually..

Young relationships-another thing Elan took & ruined for us. We understood we could not run around boinking one another for obvious reasons but when you're kids & authority figures try so hard to prohibit you from doing something that makes you want it that much more. IF Elan allowed us to have "normal" relationships with one another maybe..just maybe a lot of what happened would not of happened.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
How do you feel about your friends today?

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »
I do not have a shitload of them but the ones I do have I trust a lot & have yet to let me down. As a matter of fact 3 of my closest friends in this world were in Elan 3 with me. LOL.
When I first got out of Elan I was 17 & had NEVER been to a public HS so I fell into the pot smoking, acid takin, hippy crowd but that's OK cuz I saw a lot of cool shows & met a lot of cool ppl.
Because of Elan I thought I had a more "mature" perspective as to what "friends"   should be about & they consistently fell through but being a teenager I just continually  lowered my standards & realized these kids lived care free lives from 9th grade till 12th or whatever grade they were in & could not possibly understand what Elan was all about & what it did to ppl who should of been leading the care free lives these kids had been all those years.
It took me a bit of time & "re programming" to find my niche in the world but I eventually did.

Good ol' Elan... Continually destroying lives & relationships-At least they were consistent with SOMETHING!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »
I wish we had some people who have recent experience with Elan. Given the age range of respondents to this interview the information would be telling about the evolution of the school.

But..

What questions would you like me to ask?

I know so little about Elan, the structure, and the people it boggles my mind. Yet it seems like so much more should be asked.

What do you want to discuss... because I'm out of questions for the time being.

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2008, 11:36:40 AM »
More ppl used to come around but they have all moved on for the time being. Ppl who have been at Elan in the last 6 years or so interest me too. I would like to see how the place has changed. I know they consolidated E7 & E8 due to low intake numbers. I know they got rid of "The Ring" (I heard that through a rumor...) Tis true?
I wonder how it actually does differ now VS the 1991-1994 era.
I know they took their sports teams to a new level & Elan competes against normal schools in the area & has been recognized as a "normal"  ::OMG::   school itself.
What else? Do they now offer a Vegetarian & Kosher menu? God knows we asked for one when I was there.
We would get pasta dishes loaded with animal flesh & had nothing to eat ourselves & were told to pick the meat out of the pasta dish. It has been saturated with meat juices how is that veggie or Kosher? One had to literally BEG to make toast or PB&J when such a meal was served. We were told to eat salad, that's great but we needed a protein replacement especially at the ages we were. We were either becoming men or women & needed to eat accordingly. If u were not a high posistion & u asked for toast or PB&J u were treated like it was a big fucking priveledge to be allowed to eat toasted bread with PB on it!
How hard would it of been to slop pasta without meat on another plate for us few veggies/Kosher kids?
God knows enough was paid to Elan on behalf of us to do that ONE tiny tiny thing...
That's my rant about Elan.
Oh well.
I am alive & pretty happy in life today as we speak so I can easily come here & say my piece & leave & go on as usual.
There are things that will remind me of Elan or something that happened there. But I do not allow it to control my being.
When I was the ripe old mature age of 18 I did  :cry:

Have a great one peeps!

RIP PAUL NEWMAN- You were so nice to me when you bought flowers from Stop & Shop's floral section in Westport. I appreciated your compliments on my arrangements. You will be missed & were a great talent & did so much for the needy kids of Ct. & other places...Luved your products BTW...Met you in Stew Leonards too when your products first came out & Stewies was the only place hawking your wares. My Dad loved meeting you too..My Aunts loved your blue eyes  ::)

Your wife on the other hand...     ::OMG::   ::poke::   :wall:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »
Did you ever see anyone sent to the ring over not wanting to eat the food due to their principles?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2008, 06:51:06 PM »
I was sent to Elan from February 4th of my junior year in highschool, to late october of my freshman year in college.  The schools traditions are based on severe verbal abuse,whereby a student who does not comply with the stringent rules is routinely verbally abused in an attempt to break his spirit and make him submit.   I would strongly advise against anyone sending their child there, even years after finally leaving, it is hard to imagine that i survived such a soul crushing prison.  I lost two years of my life in that cold hellhole off of number 5 road, and I hope that no one else has to share the same fate.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »
Rise up stool people! Rise up and cry havoc!

:rocker:

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2008, 11:35:19 PM »
To the original poster:

Where is that Elan program located?
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.