Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Troubled Teen Industry

My cousin

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
My cousin Tyler was put in the dundee when all hell broke loose and he was just recently found. He is on his way home right now. His mother did not take any of this seriously and is sending him to Jamacia as far as i know right now. i hope he stays home but i dont think it is going to happen.

Deborah:
Have him read Alexia Park's website. There may be some helpful info there to avoid being deported.
http://www.teenliberty.org/

Anonymous:
You might want to point out - unless she wants to do all this again soon, she best keep him in the states. T.B. is a horraible place, and I think may now be facing its final days.
Try and get her to do a little home work.
There are other, truly good and helpful programs, assuming your cousin even needs help with anything.
They may seem more expensive - but surely it evens out when you have to go flyen off to rescue them like this -and I can tell ya - WWASP never stops sending bills.
It seems to go on and on.
There is a lot you could say - and all of it true - but if she been drinking the kool aid - you won't get threw to her.
Maybe when she actually sees and gets to talk to your cousin - it'll open her eyes.
Pray. Pray hard.
If you are so inclined.
If not, now might be a good time to start.

Anonymous:
it blows my mind that parents would actually keep their child in a WWASP program after they have heard the truth.

FaceKhan:
You might decide how far you are willing to go in protecting your family and get a court to appoint the kid a lawyer as his guardian ad litem and try to at least get a day in court. A recent case in VA involving the Jamaica facility, Tranquility Bay, ended with the judge ordering the boy removed from the facility and his father recieved a pretty strong warning that he would lose custody of his son if he tried to send him away again. The case was brought by the boys aunt I think and technically she won.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version