Author Topic: Johnny Ringo  (Read 3114 times)

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:32:42 PM »
Why is anyone wasting time even acknowledging this mans presence? He is the personification of the HLA program and all of its staff. Twisting our words and experiences, telling us ex-students that what we went through there never happened. The subtle but persistant mind-fuck that dominated nearly 2 years or more of our lives.

He has successfully derailed every topic that has been presented in the last few weeks to become a mudslinging match of he said she said bullshit until finally it just becomes overlooked. Possibly by future HLA parents who we could have helped spare their children from people like him.

Lets do ourselves a favor and eliminate this parasite. Do not respond or give one moments thought to his lies and superflous "additions" to this site.

I welcome disagreement and the view of the other side, but not blatant lies and HLA propaganda designed to hoodwink and distract. And that is all that he is full of.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:55:46 PM »
It's been suggested on this forum that Johnny Ringo is John McMillon.  I don't think so.  John, sadly, has sold out, to be sure.  But John was never arrogant, vindictive, or clueless.  Those adjectives apply far better to Jeff Hollowhead, former Assistant Headmaster and now Head Something of Ridge Creek.  Taking it "to the next level", according to the press release, right Hollowhead?  It'll be interesting to see just how low you can take it.

But I have faith in you, Hollowhead.  If anybody can fuck it up worse than it already is, it's you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »
Awww... C'mon now, DEE, tell us what you really think!   :lol:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 02:04:07 PM »
who knows. it could even be bucci himself. whoever he is, we know that:

1. He works for HLA or RCI
2. He's fighting like an injured animal. He's scared, so he's lashing out in every way possible.
3. His efforts at masking the truth are counter productive. Parents FINNALY can see what kind of people work at hidden lake. he's just digging his own grave.

maybe someone should link all of JR's post in a sticky. call it "meet an anonymous HLA staff member". parents visiting this site can just look though at a glance what kind of people they'd be dealing with if they sent their kids away.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 03:42:53 PM »
This is something the staffers never seem to comprehend:  The more they talk, the worse they look.  

I'm surprised that they carry on like this, drawing negative attention to the firm, but they do have massive egos to feed.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 03:46:12 PM »
Yes they do have massive egos to feed. HLA's new headmaster has one of the biggest egos of them all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 03:54:11 PM »
It's not  Bucchi.  You can bet he reads this forum obsessively, but Bucchi doesn't have the balls to confront anyone directly, even hiding behind a ridiculous pseudonym.  That's what the Bill Grays and the Nicole Fulgslangs and now the Jeff Hollowheads are for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »
it isn't bucci...the spelling isn't bad enough...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 07:22:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
it isn't bucci...the spelling isn't bad enough...

You know him, too, I see.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 08:35:15 PM »
Historically speaking Johnny Ringo was one of the gunfighters who dueled with the Earps and Doc Holiday after the infamous OK corral gunfight. His untimely demise was considered a suicide by some. However, as Mr Ringo's pistol was found with six unfired bullets in it the possibility of suicide seems remote.
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 08:37:34 PM »
DJ if you have a moment could you wander over to the Facility Q/A forum and offer your insights on a thread titled Are there any good programs?

Some comments have cropped up about DBT and CBT and given my own lack of professional expertises I'd be interesting in hearing what you have to say about the subject.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 12:03:25 PM »
I am truly flattered by the development of my own thread here.  It truly is deserving and I want to thank Lacey for her recognition.  However, I have never slung mud or derailed any discussion on this forum.  If anything, I have attempted to bring some object truth and grace to this barren sadistic landscape.  I, unlike all of you, have no political agenda nor do I personally dislike any of you; ignorant as you may be.  I simply think your subjective manipulation of the facts does not represent reality or the truth.  But then, if you had a good grasp of the truth you probably wouldn't be so bitterly trying to exorcize your own demons by projecting your own shortcomings on others.  But thanks for the thread anyway!

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 03:23:21 PM »
Johnny, since you seem to pretend to know me and my fellows here so well on a personal level, what is my "political agenda"? I'm so curious to see what you think.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 04:01:05 PM »
johhny, you do have an agenda

ITS SAVING YOUR JOB/SKIN!!!!!

we may have a political agenda, we may be vindictive, but we're not desperate. our lives dont revolve around this forum. yours does.

and think about it, if were vindictive, if we want revenge, you must have done something do make us pissed, right? and that something is what is costing you you're career.

we didnt do anything here. were the plaintiffs here.

please dont forget, youre the defendant, not the plaintiff in this case. quit trying to switch sides Jeffy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Johnny Ringo
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 03:09:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
I am truly flattered by the development of my own thread here.  It truly is deserving and I want to thank Lacey for her recognition.  However, I have never slung mud or derailed any discussion on this forum.  If anything, I have attempted to bring some object truth and grace to this barren sadistic landscape.  I, unlike all of you, have no political agenda nor do I personally dislike any of you; ignorant as you may be.  I simply think your subjective manipulation of the facts does not represent reality or the truth.  But then, if you had a good grasp of the truth you probably wouldn't be so bitterly trying to exorcize your own demons by projecting your own shortcomings on others.  But thanks for the thread anyway!

Please stop using the screen name Johnny Ringo, or any other variant that someone might confuse with John Ringo, the author.

What a small world it is. The "John Ringo" who is my co-author (shall we say the real John Ringo) hates these troubled teen places.

My friend who got sent to ASR, with no grounds, by her loopy mom and stepfather, was his friend first. She is a science fiction fan and knew quite a few authors and other fans.

Having direct knowledge of how harmful these places can be, he was horrified and furious (as were all her many other friends) at what ASR did to her.

He would definitely want to completely disassociate himself from the obnoxious jerk who is using his name.

By the way, John is related to the historic gunfighter John Ringo. I think he's a descendant, but he's definitely in the family tree.

In any case, John Ringo does not in any way share your views, "Johnny Ringo" is so close to his name as to potentially confuse people into thinking it's him, please stop.

Julie Cochrane
Author with John Ringo
Cally's War, Sister Time (coming in December), and Honor of the Clan (forthcoming)