Author Topic: Hell's Kitchen  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Captain Kidd

• View Profile
Hell's Kitchen
« on: July 11, 2007, 10:26:39 PM »
Wouldn't it be grand if The Lord God Flushed out the crap from NYC? I mean we've got one right on their way now and all they do is party and screw each othr over in that town. Not like in Florida so much where we seem to take care of our own. Just think? The fire put out in The Bronx. All the other asses that blamed Napolean Bonafart for Katrina and the schitt rap they lay on all us Southern men and women. Give my requards to Broadway too. I'd rather see them on their KNEES right now. I really don't want innocent people to die, but what if we could just stop that stupid party they are having up there.'I'm with you God. Send the rains. Let it storm. Napolean Bonafart didn't send you 9/11 either you bunch of NYC pricks.Put out the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
AARRR!!! Mmatey\'s ya scurvy dogs, hoist the main, swab the poop-deck, walk the plank.AAARRR!!!

Offline The Masked Avenger

• View Profile
Hell's Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 10:45:19 AM »
Well They got a good scare, but I don't it was enough to get them on their knees Let's just keep guessing til the nukes get them. lol
quot;Free all the slaves, and countrymen, and people locked up in camps\"!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Hell's Kitchen
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 02:39:59 AM »
Quote from: ""The Masked Avenger""
Well They got a good scare, but I don't it was enough to get them on their knees Let's just keep guessing til the nukes get them. lol

so are you going to reply to your reply to yourself?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Hell's Kitchen
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 09:28:39 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""The Masked Avenger""

so are you going to reply to your reply to yourself?

Wtf, I guess other moderators are outing ppl's identities...

So the guy likes talking to himself...so what?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hell's Kitchen
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »
i think they should flush out the south. florida should be sunk underwater. what a bunch of backwards assed inbreeding nutcases. we dont need no more floridians with their legal fraud, cocaine, and old people. we can do away with all of them. i mean...if it wasnt for florida we wouldnt be in this iraq mess right now. just thank jeb bush for deciding who's vote counts and who's doesnt.