Author Topic: Showdown in Indiana Survivors vs Abusers  (Read 881 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Showdown in Indiana Survivors vs Abusers
« on: July 13, 2007, 07:41:23 PM »
:o Hey folks, guess who...  :rofl:   I'd appreciate some backup, but whatever, I can't take this anymore. These guys have ALL the wool pulled over lots of eyes up there....  :roll:
Here's the Unedited reply to Dennis Franz... I don't know if they'll even allow the edited one,  :rofl: These guys need some more convincing about how this treatment model is abusive. The public deserves to know! Anywho,  the link to this heated topic is at:
http://nwitimes.com/articles/2007/07/08 ... ogcomments

"When are you going to accept the FACTS? Your "honorary board" is neither honorary nor existent. How can PFC be not abusive as you claim? People who are immersed in cults like yours often believe the lies they speak. Please do not fool yourselves any longer. PFC uses "host homes". STRAIGHT, Inc. used "host homes". How can you be licensed as an OUTPATIENT facility when the parents don't know where their FIRST PHASE kids are staying and kids have to write MI's every night? You teach the disease concept of Miller Newton, the RSA that STRAIGHT, Inc. used, "feeling words", communication control, humiliation tactics, motivating which is complete nonsense and should be banned forever like it supposedly was at STRAIGHT. The list goes on and on. How can you justify using the STRAIGHT, Inc. model and say your program does not abuse kids. Maybe you have been at it for so long that you are blind to the problems you create. Who proliferated these drug free coalition ideas? DARE? Google Betty Sembler, you'll see. She collaborated with Ohio First Lady Hope Taft regarding prevention efforts in 2000, etc... like I said the list goes on and on. Just about anyone without a criminal record can pay a fee to COA or CARF and get an "accreditation". ODADAS doesn't even check on what CARF supposedly approves. That's straight from the horses mouth at ODADAS. There are many people out there who know what you do to the kids. Your treatment model is going extinct. There is no cutting edge about it. Go ahead, bring your "shiny cars" to your pony shows all you want. This treatment model is based on brainwashing/scaring/guilting/shaming etc. kids into being drug free robots. It would make sense to me if you would actually honor your end of the deal Terri Nissley made with me at that meeting and return my call to make an appointment for inspection of your facility and treatment method. Other than former KHK/PFC client complaints, documents/ statements, police reports and the corporate records that tie your program directly to STRAIGHT, Inc. I have no evidence that your program is not systematically abusing kids. Keep in mind, I 7th stepped 24 years ago and used to be a drug free robot too, all gung ho about being drug free, proud to be, etc... That doesn't count? Shame on you! Oh, and also, how does your KHK executive director get counselor credentials for being a counselor if she has never led any raps? I'm just curious about that one."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »