Author Topic: What was the worst GM you ever saw?  (Read 16623 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
What was the worst GM you ever saw?
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2007, 10:50:42 AM »
Art- if you're above this stuff and think this forum is a cesspool, why not take the high road and ignore these posts from now on? Just a thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2007, 11:39:05 AM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""

You must be very angry to post things like that.Was it supposed to hurt my feelings,or make you feel all powerful?

Is that what it did for you when you berated and belittled people in Elan???

Again.. you dont know who I am or anything about me.

You have proven every thing I need to know about you by coming on this board being the throbbing prick that you are.

Real men dont play this game you are so into. So I have to know,exactly what do you get out of all this?

I get as much out of giving it back to you as you do trying to dish it out.... Let's just say I am the voices of those in Elan who can't speak for themselves here.

Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows I dont drink.Anyone who knows me knows that I am a pretty good guy (not without faults).

Well Artie... You sure do act like a miserable drunk. When you come here you only spew negativity. Not once have I seen you share a thread of decency. You always have something to say about multiple people. and then you have a hard time admiting your faults..... I take it that the problems in life is everybody elses fault.

where do you fit into this? You arent even from Elan? Is there some satisfaction you achieve by being an asshole to someone?

Again I am the voice of many people who can not confront you. You may as well call me "Legend." The satisfaction I will receive is when you make ammends for the way you were and are. I am only here to help you help yourself.

I dont recall picking a fight with you. I dont even care to banter with you,but you post all this garbage about me every day.

I got tired of seeing you spooge out your diseased rants about other people. I had hopes you would stop, however you don't know when to quit so that's where I came in. And I will remain here until the end of time.

All I have seen you do thus far is further others opinions about your illness.

You are the one who constantly shares about mental illness. You do know that coming here and getting into conflicts with everyone is a very strong sign of mental illness and there are good doctors that can help you help yourself.

You are one fucked up dude.

You only think I am fucked up because I have that little extra edge that you can't break.

Suicide IS the answer..No really .. I insist

Is suicide something you would wish on others. You are still into hurting people after all these years. Would you really want a wife to be a widow, a child to be without a father. Hell Artie... YOU are reall a fucked up dude as you so put it.

Fuck its hot out here !

Thinks it's hot here...... Wait till you arrive in hell  :flame:
By the way I will be waiting there for you as well.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Art- if you're above this stuff and think this forum is a cesspool, why not take the high road and ignore these posts from now on? Just a thought.
Makes good sense
You have been around a long time. You know what the truth is.
Have a great day

And he probably thinks you are an idiot too scartie.

Scartie comes here to bait and provoke, the moderator addressed this issue awhile back with Scartie and even gave him a warning to knock it off.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Scartie. You should not have suggested such a bold statement to BP that he should commit suicide, you have really painted yourself into a corner on that libel comment.

Oh and for the record, statue of limiations are 1 year from the date of publication Mr. Pretend-to-be-a-Lawyer. You Scartie on the other hand claim you are a victim of horrid things said about you. Well perhaps one day when you look back at all this *Sober* if thats even remotely possibly, you will ask yourself " What was I thinking?".

If your goal is to ultimately have your local state care for you because you cannot hack it in the real world, you already have 1 foot in the door. BP if he wants already has the power to make that happen for you. There is also others that can assist you into a structured world for you to be taken care of as well. I feel you are desperately crying out for attention and praying that someone will take you away. You are definatley in a poisition where you are headed in that direction.

Your entire track record here at this forum is that of a troll. You have been provoking and baiting this forum for a long time now and consquences for doing so are unavoidable at this point. You better pray to your God that the people you have abused have pitty and mercy on you, other wise you are a fucked!

*I  have been a victim of horrid things said about me*
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You have some serious mental issues Scartie.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2007, 01:42:20 PM »
Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows I dont drink.

Are you claiming to be a recovered alcolholic...... Oh that's right alcoholics go to meetings and you claim that you don't go to meetings.....hmmmm

You claimed to have used drugs and drank for years and quit... Tell me this, how did you get and stay sober???? Did you just quit on your own and become this miserable dry drunk??? Or did you go to meetings and get a sponsor and work the 12 steps like a good little drunk???
And if you done the last, have you told your sponsor about coming here and let him read your post....Probably not because he would ream you a new ass.
Quit hanging at the grope hole with your face pinned against it

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2007, 03:57:14 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows I dont drink.

Are you claiming to be a recovered alcolholic...... Oh that's right alcoholics go to meetings and you claim that you don't go to meetings.....hmmmm

You claimed to have used drugs and drank for years and quit... Tell me this, how did you get and stay sober???? Did you just quit on your own and become this miserable dry drunk??? Or did you go to meetings and get a sponsor and work the 12 steps like a good little drunk???
And if you done the last, have you told your sponsor about coming here and let him read your post....Probably not because he would ream you a new ass.
Quit hanging at the grope hole with your face pinned against it

:tup:  ::rocker::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Oh and Scartie:  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2007, 04:26:29 PM »
grope hole

::roflmao:: ::bwahaha::

• View Profile
hey BP
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »
Bp, I was wondering why do you think Scartie in his date profile has a huge shirt being held up in front of him?

I'm thinking he is trying to hide his beer gut no?

Lucky for you , you never had to experience the previous photo of Scartie when he had no shirt on. It was very grotesque.

And what about that brillo-style hair do Scartie has going on?

Scartman, can you scrub pots clean with that hair?

Brillo hair, enormous beer gut, delusional Scartie seeks a female version of himself, or male! To pretend and make up lies and help Scartie troll the elan forum and abuse former residents.

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2007, 09:36:26 PM »
Scartie, did you wake up in a pool of vomit today? You're probably out at your local watering hole getting all liquored up now, probably also having fantasys about making it with the bar maid but she doesn't even notice your ugly ass. Tomorrow you'll wake up in yet another pool of vomit from heavy drinking and the vomit will dry up on that brillo hair do of yours, making you smell like a 2 week old full garabage can.

So go ahead and grab a bottle or two and conjur up another fantasy delusion of yours and pretend away. Go play with your two buddies at the lake and eat them too,, I know you do.

Your high light for tonight will be pissing in a phone booth as you stumble on home from your local watering hole. Drunk, confused, broke, and stupid. Then you most likely will turn into a drunk peeping Tom and hopefully some childs father will catch you and give you a beating for being a pervert.

Fuckin' lowlife loser who abused teens that couldn't fight back. Shame on you drunkard!

Fat boy
Brillo hair
Can't get a date

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Go take your fat ass and put yourself on your canoe and cast off and get lost at sea. Snack on some more 100lb doggie doody and take another bottle and drown your sorrows.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2007, 01:47:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Bite Me""
How many times over the years have you posted that Art?  Come up with something new or drop it.  It's really getting old.

God Grand Artie the Smarts
to pull his head out of his ass

The guts to follow through

And the weight loss to move
his fat ass away from the computer.

GET TO YOUR MEETING ART.

you stole my username you must die!
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2007, 10:04:09 AM »
the question is
how long will you allow the corruption of your site to overide the purpose.
You are right.. I answer the trolls.but whether I answer or not.they still post what they post. What good could possibly come from this?
please tell us where these postings fit into your idea of exposing treatment centers for abusing children. show me where these postings ad credibility to your cause.
It did not start like this,but what its become is certainly counter-productive to what I thought you were trying to accomplish.
tthey continue to make a fool out of you and your cause. If you but to blame me to escape responsibility,so be it. but the responsibility lies squarely on your shoulders for allowing this content
freedom of speech my ass

Art, you say this as if you took no part in it (it takes two to tango.)

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »
the question is
You are right.. I answer the trolls.but whether I answer or not.they still post what they post. What good could possibly come from this?
please tell us where these postings fit into your idea of exposing treatment centers for abusing children. show me where these postings ad credibility to your cause.
It did not start like this,but what its become is certainly counter-productive to what I thought you were trying to accomplish.
tthey continue to make a fool out of you and your cause. If you but to blame me to escape responsibility,so be it. but the responsibility lies squarely on your shoulders for allowing this content
freedom of speech my ass

Hey Arthur Warshawsky.... Just remember that you freely choose to come here. We did not ask you to come to this forum, we do not force you to come here. You come here of your own free will.

If I walked down a street where I knew I was going to get beat up everytime I walked down it, I guess I would quit going down that street. But for some reason you keep going down it.

You claim you enjoy coming here and get picked on, however here you are crying. I don't understand. What kind of person is into abusing themself daily???

I personally have told you as well as many other not to go away mad, "JUST GO AWAY," but still you have remained here glutting for punishment.

Are there no other forums that you can go troll that you might be welcome at??? Just as a courtesy wake up call, Arthur Warshawsky does not own "Fornits" nor will he ever.

Now with all this being said.... Go Fuck Yourself "Scartie"[/color]

« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 12:03:40 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2007, 10:17:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
the question is
freedom of speech my ass
Art, you say this as if you took no part in it (it takes two to tango.)

I concur... It would appear that everyone is suffering from their personal editions of Elan dysfunction?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
If the personal attacks stop,the responses to them will also.
its a pretty simple solution.

If you go away the personal attacks will stop and so will the responses. It's a pretty simple solution.

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 09:00:14 AM »
If the personal attacks stop,the responses to them will also.
its a pretty simple solution.

If you go away the personal attacks will stop and so will the responses. It's a pretty simple solution.

Ditto on that!

The only reason why there are so many arguments going back and forth is becuase of YOU Scartie provoking everyone. Leave for good and the fights will stop. Or if there is some miracle that you can control yourself and refrain from being a trolling fight provoker, you are more then welcome to post amongst us. But I know that won't happen in this decade, it's been tried many of times in the past and you always wind up being Scartie again.

You carry on about some cause and purpose for this forum, the only cause I see is provoking and baiting performed by you. You clearly are confusing to say the least. You say you are not one of them (Elan abusing staff) but yet you object to people when negative things are siad about your former comrades? WHADFUXUP?

If you really mean it by saying you object to the abuse that went on @ Elan then why in the hell are you objecting to everyone that post here?

And please do me and everyone else that post here a favor. Don't bother responding to this post unless you can actually be mature enough about it. As you can see I am not attacking you in this post, just trying to ask you a simple question.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 11:47:19 AM »
As far as the "people who are still here" and all of that, I think you make things out to be a bit worse than they actually are...