Author Topic: Keep an Eye on the PBC  (Read 8080 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2007, 11:09:49 PM »
Well at least we all the other Izzy stuff to enjoy while we are holding our breaths,I  will try to be patient Deborah.
 ::read::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »
I'm sorry BUT (there's always a "but") I want to know NOW and I want to know everything........... I think everyone has waited long enough!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 11:54:59 PM »
This is probably a bullshit thread to keep everyone looking away from other posts.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 03:52:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""
I'm sorry BUT (there's always a "but") I want to know NOW and I want to know everything........... I think everyone has waited long enough!!

Believe it or not.. what Deborah was referring to still isn't public.  All the stuff that's happened recently is just side-dish.  When I said "out of business by December" I meant it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 08:41:03 PM »
CASE: CACE07018185
Green Vs. Scheff    
Boyd Hooper  
Focal Point Academy
Glen Horlacher, etc.

Case Summary
Broward County Case Number:  CACE07018185
State Reporting Number:  062007CA018185AXXXCE
Court Type:  CIVIL DIVISION - CIRCUIT COURT
Case Type:  OTHER CIVIL
Incident Date:  N/A Filing Date:  07/31/2007
Court Location:  CENTRAL COURTHOUSE
Case Status:  OPEN
HELP

Case Parties
Relationship Last Name First Name Middle Name Party Type Sex Race Year of D.O.B. D.O.D. ID Type ID Number
001  LEACOCK  DAVID    AT          BARID  000000963496  
001  GREEN  SCOTT    PL              
002  SCHEFF  SUSAN  L  DF              
003  GREEN  MICHELE    PL              
004  PARENTS UNIVERSAL RESOURCE      DF              
006  EXPERTS INC      DF              
008  FOCAL POINT ACADEMY LLC      DF              
010  HORLACHER  GLEN    DF              
012  HOOPER  BOYD    DF              
  MOE  LEROY  H  JUDGE          JUDGE  13  

Key Dates - Future Scheduled Events
There is no key date information available for this case.

Related Cases
There is no related case information available for this case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 11:19:44 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Boyd- Sunrise Academy..
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 09:15:47 PM »
Zoom Info:

Boyd Hooper This is Me
View Title...
Sunrise Academy

This profile was automatically generated using 2 references found on the Internet. This information has not been verified. Learn more... Employment History
View...
 Web References
1. FAQs- Girls Boarding School - Sunrise Academy
www.sunriseacademyrtc.com/FAQs - [Cached]
Published on: 8/12/2004   Last Visited: 6/4/2006

A: Contact our admissions director, Boyd Hooper by dialing 801.380.3525.
For specific questions about costs, call Boyd Hooper at 1-801-380.3525 or email www.caring4youth.org/680.html - [Cached]
Published on: 1/31/2005   Last Visited: 5/13/2005

Boyd Hooper

Enroll Info: call Boyd Hooper at 1-801-380.3525 or email [email protected] .
Admissions Director, Boyd Hooper, B.S., earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Advertising & Public Relations from Southern Utah University. Boyd has spent the last 15 years marketing and consulting for both private and public companies. Some of his clients include; Sattchi & Sattchi Advertising, Carolina Panthers Organization, Sento Corp, Virginia Polytechnic & State University Graduate School, Virginia Department of Juvenile Corrections, and Center for Rehabilitation- Blue Ridge Community Services.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 09:22:19 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 09:28:07 PM »
http://www.focalpointacademy.com/contactus.php

We are Just a Phone Call Away...
P.O. Box 240
Mesquite, NV. 89024
Phone: 801.380.3525
FAX: 702.345.4488
Email: [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2007, 09:32:42 PM »
http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=22826

Sue Scheff And P.U.R.E Set Sights For 2007

Parent Universal Resource Experts
(WebWire) 10/29/2006 9:57:14 PM

Related Topics  
  • Business Announcements  
  • Education  
  • Legal Issues  

October 30, 2006/Webwire

Sue Scheff, President of Parent Universal Resource Experts (P.U.R.E) announced new company objectives and goals for 2007. “We are very pleased with the results and the progress that P.U.R.E made in 2006,” said Scheff.

With a re-vamped website offering new parent resources, a favorable court ruling defeating an appeal from World-wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS), and an award of $11.3 million in a victory against Internet defamation, the year has been eventful for Scheff who is arguably one of the nation’s outspoken proponents for family advocacy and parent awareness.

“This past year has taught me a lot about my convictions regarding the teen help industry and the reality that I will always be someone under attack on forums and blogs in an effort to be discredited,” continued Scheff. “But, I vow to continue to fight to raise parent awareness and offer parents support through professional referral resources and services for many more years to come.”

Parent’s Universal Resources was founded in 2001 by a group of parent advocates to help families in crisis with defiant or struggling teens. “P.U.R.E. was established to offer first hand experience and share schools and programs that we would send our own children to. We are not therapists, or medical doctors; we are parents helping parents,” said Scheff.

P.U.R.E.’s confidence in best-of-class service offering comes from associations with behavioral health professionals that are highly credible and reliable. They operate a very rigorous screening process that includes a network of schools and programs that offer national accreditation for education and vocation, a therapeutic milieu’s that mandates at least 10 hours of clinical intervention per student per week, and a transition approach that requires participation of the entire family unit. “With our added associations with the Better Business Bureau, States Attorney Generals Offices, and the Alliance for Children & Families, we believe we are a more thorough and objective option for parents,” concluded Scheff.

In connection with assisting parents, P.U.R.E. helps organizations such as Coalition Against Institutionalized Child Abuse (CAICA www.caica.org) to insure that children are kept safe and are not placed in abusive environments. P.U.R.E. is also involved in the distribution of “What Every Parent Needs to Know,” an informational DVD that further educates parents on how to find the right programs and schools for their family and teen. Sue Scheff will also have her first book, “At Wit’s End” published in spring 2007.

Offline Bunnie

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2007, 09:53:58 PM »
P.U.R.E.’s confidence in best-of-class service offering comes from associations with behavioral health professionals that are highly credible and reliable. They operate a very rigorous screening process that includes a network of schools and programs that offer national accreditation for education and vocation, a therapeutic milieu’s that mandates at least 10 hours of clinical intervention per student per week, and a transition approach that requires participation of the entire family unit. “With our added associations with the Better Business Bureau, States Attorney Generals Offices, and the Alliance for Children & Families, we believe we are a more thorough and objective option for parents,” concluded Scheff.

what a crock of shit!

Offline Bunnie

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2007, 11:15:27 PM »
This Boyd Hooper, was another posting for him:
s Web Communications -=- Meet Us
www.fortiusgroup.com/meetus.as - [Cached]
Published on: 10/31/2002   Last Visited: 10/31/2002

Boyd Hooper Chief Executive Officer; Marketing Consultant

Boyd Hooper brings together his strategic vision, business leadership, and extensive knowledge of the Internet industry to manage Fortius' business ventures. Prior to founding Fortius, Boyd served as vice president of Marketing for Answers4 Incorporated, a technology company specializing in Internet based business solutions for the Behavioral Health Industries. While there, Boyd created the Web Development & Marketing Division that grew to become the top producing division in the company in less than 6 months of its inception.

Boyd developed an extensive background in corporate marketing while operating as the Director of Marketing for the Sento Corporation, a world wide technology support and solutions company. While at Sento, Boyd instituted Web marketing strategies and protocols that are still used today by many of the fortune 500 and 1000 companies that Sento represents. Early in his career, Boyd served on a creative development team for Saatchi & Saatchi, a world leader in creative advertising campaigns. Boyd earned his bachelor of arts degree in Advertising & Public Relations from Southern Utah University. 2. Feature Story
www.answers4.com/A4-feature.ht - [Cached]
Published on: 1/1/2001   Last Visited: 2/15/2001

Boyd and Mike Hooper, fraternal twins and marketing experts at Answers4, say yes, and are out to save the day for behavioral health providers who want to market themselves online.
In July of this year, Boyd Hooper joined Answers4 as the marketing director. He worked for Sento (SNTO), a call center representing Fortune 100 technical and computer companies. After finishing the design and development of a new corporate Web site, deployment of a new call center in Europe, and the split of a new company, Boyd heeded the call for change and joined Answers4. It was a good transition for me, says Boyd. Years ago I did graduate work in special education and I always wanted to couple my interests of marketing and education into a professional career fit..

After being with Answers4 for a couple of months, it was obvious that with the potential growth and strong interests of A4's clients, a team was needed that could not only meet their needs, but also anticipate future demands.

In September, he implemented a team that could put into play channel marketing with an emphasis on Web marketing. I was asked to come up with a few names of individuals that I knew within the Web world that could pull off implementation strategies.
Moreover, I needed someone who could do so for a market segment that was just starting to trust the new technology as a means to market a business as well as run their own virtual office, says Hooper.

It was really quite simple for me. I had one name that I had been holding onto for the past ten months or so. I had only worked with this individual within the marketing and PR arenas, but his reputation for developing marketing channels and successful campaigns with start-up dot com companies was very impressive. That name was Mike Hooper, Boyd's brother.

I didn't choose my brother because he was family. I know he is the most capable person for the task, and more importantly, I trust him..

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Hooper_B ... 31147.aspx

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 01:06:03 AM »
Hurricane, UT 84737
435-635-1185 (Phone)
435-635-1186 (Admissions)

Our People
"From Possibility...to Reality!"
Our motto reflects our commitment to each and every girl. We understand adolescence can be difficult and often painful. At Sunrise Academy we help girls identify their strengths and develop purpose in their lives as they look to the future with hope and enthusiasm. Meet some of our staff who make great things possible.

Executive Director Jacson Parker, M.Ed, has a bachelor's degree in physiological psychology from Utah State University and a master's degree in secondary education from Southern Utah University. While attending Utah State University, Jacson also received a minor in Business Administration. He has won numerous awards for teaching including the "Excellence Award", the highest award for teaching in the state of Utah.

Program Director Brian Pace, M.Ed.C, has a bachelor degree in Psychology with and minor in Physical Education with a Coaching emphasis. He has also earned a master's degree in Educational Counseling.has experience working for and with Mental Health agencies, youth corrections, and public schools. Brian Is a liscensed guidance counselor and has been involved and consulted with youth programs around the area. He was selected/nominated as a member of " Whos Who-among national teachers in America and has worked with many different types of youth populations since 1992. Brian's experience also includes working with the local community, schools, and colleges to facilitate adventure and sports based learning opportunities for youth.

Clinical Director Jean Higbee, LCSW, received her Master's Degree from the Univ. of Maryland at Baltimore. Prior to coming to Sunrise Academy, she worked extensively with children, youth and adults in the Washington, D.C. area who were struggling with emotional, physical and medical trauma. Jean has worked with youth in therapeutic wilderness settings, and as a Clinical Director in a residential treatment center. Jean has been published in a specialty and research clinical journals, and maintains a private practice in St. George, UT.

Therapist Ryan L Tingey, MSW, LCSW, received his BS degree from Brigham Young University in Family Science and a Masters Degree from Loma Linda University. Ryan's experience includes working with two non-profit outpatient clinics in San Bernardino Ca. for youth and families, three years as a counselor with an intensive outpatient clinic for youth in San Bernadino, Ca. and he participation in "Safe Schools", a federally funded school program working with youth and families.

Educational Director Joel Beckstrand, B.S., graduated from Southern Utah University, with a Bachelors degree in Math and Science Education. Before coming to Sunrise, he was a private school teacher for the Benjamin Franklin Academy, which dealt with at-risk teens. Joel's responsibilities include intake testing and evaluation, classroom instruction, evaluation and recommendations of High School credits, and implementation of our independent studies program.

Admissions Director Boyd Hooper, B.S., earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Advertising & Public Relations from Southern Utah University. Boyd has spent the last 15 years marketing and consulting for both private and public companies. Some of his clients include; Sattchi & Sattchi Advertising, Carolina Panthers Organization, Sento Corp, Virginia Polytechnic & State University Graduate School, Virginia Department of Juvenile Corrections, and Center for Rehabilitation- Blue Ridge Community Services.

Program Administrator Kim McMahon, B.S
More information coming

Office Manager Teri Menna
More information coming

© 2007 Psychiatric Solutions, Inc. | Site Map | The Jason Foundation | Privacy Policy | Contact | Home  

http://www.psysolutions.com/facilities/ ... eople.html

type on the link to their Facilities

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 02:26:43 AM »
Quote from: ""Bunny""

what a crock of shit!

This is such a bold face lie.  I am beginning to think she really believes
herself.  Maybe the  Florida State Attorney Generals Office should be contacted
by the families she has "helped"...Sending any child to a facility that is licensed as a "Foster Care facility" is a disgrace.  i cannot imagine these un-licensed so called child or family advocates, would send their own children there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Contact Attorney General For the State of Florida
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 02:39:58 AM »
myfloridalegal.com

http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/c ... ey_General
Quick links:   Home   Overview   News   Employment   FAQs   Privacy Policy   Contact Us   Contact Bill McCollum

Florida Attorney General

Programs and Units

Consumer Protection

Consumer Alerts

En Español

News Releases

Child Safety

Citizen Safety Center

Crime Prevention

Crime Victims' Services

AG Opinions

Open Government

Accountability Project

Advance Directives

Annual Reports

Government Links

To keep up with the latest
Consumer news please
subscribe to the
Attorney General's weekly
Electronic Newsletter,
semi-monthly
Consumer Bulletin,
or emailed
Consumer Fraud Alerts
You can also subscribe to our RSS News Feed

The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
850-414-3300

Fraud Hotline
1-866-966-7226
August Meeting Schedule for the Council on the Social Status of Black Men and Boys
Attorney General Contact Form
This will route your questions or complaint to the Attorney General's Office. Please fill out the form below and click on the "Submit" button. You will receive an electronic confirmation that your complaint or question has been received by this office. If this is a complaint about SPAM or junk E-mail use our SPAM Complaint Form.

If you would like to keep current with news on Attorney General McCollum's efforts to fight fraud please subscribe to the Attorney General's weekly and monthly newsletters.

*Required information.

Section 1 - Your Contact Information
First Name* Last Name*

Street Address*  

City* State Zip
  ----E-mail Address*

Section 2 - What is the issue?
Subject/Category*  

Questions/Comments
Please include any claim numbers or case numbers associated with your complaint below.

Can we send your questions/comments to the referenced party? Yes No
Are you 60 or older? Yes No

I understand that your office does not give legal advice. I also understand that your office cannot take legal action for me individually, and that this document may become a public record.

I am filing this complaint to notify your office of the activities of this business/individual and to seek any assistance you may be able to render.

Home  |  Contact Us  |  RSS Feed  |  People First  |  Commission on the Status of Women |  Florida Elections Commission  |  Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2005 State of Florida

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Keep an Eye on the PBC
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2007, 04:19:17 AM »
Told ya it was real :D

Bitch gettin SUED...  WHEE... lol

::bigsmilebounce::  ::roflmao::
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)