Author Topic: Hephzibah House  (Read 16484 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2007, 10:10:41 AM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
Sorry but I couldn't care less about your family issues, I do care about the kids stuck in this crazy school. What can you tell us about the school, rules, level of parent child contact allowed, staff qualifications...

This place truly smacks of all the other confirmed abusive Baptist fundamentalist schools I've look at, you should be concerned.

Ditto.

Mom, are you seriously comfortable with someone like this "caring" for your child???  If so, there really isn't anything to say.  That's just twisted.

Quote from: "Guest"
I don't think I've ever seen something so disturbing.   Those people are goners, over the moon, off the charts nutters.  At least they're crazy enough that it's obvious they're crazy.  Most of these places fly under the radar and go to great lengths to appear normal or discount any stories of abuse.  These fuckers state right out that they're going to beat your kid into submission.  :flame:

"When should a parent start using the rod of correction on a child that the Lord has brought into the family? There is no clear and specific answer to this very good question. However, it is my opinion that the correction of children should start as soon as the need for that correction is made manifest. Every discerning parent who has been blessed with a little child in his home realizes that his initial impression of the sweetness and the innocence of the child is in reality an illusion. A child very quickly demonstrates his fallen, depraved nature and reveals himself to be a selfish little beast in manifold ways. As soon as the child begins to express his own self-will (and this occurs early in life) that child needs to receive correction. My wife and I have a general goal of making sure that each of our children has his will broken by the time he reaches the age of one year. ***** To do this, a child must receive correction when he is a small infant.*****Every parent recognizes that this self-will begins early as he has witnessed his child stiffen his back and boldly demonstrate his rebellion and self-will even though he has been fed, diapered, and cared for in every other physical way."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2007, 11:03:42 AM »
///So I will go ahead and say, I bet when they read this message they will post all sorts of guesses as to what type of person I am. I am looking forward to hearing all the nasty things you will tell each other I must be, just to convince yourselves that you are in control.///

Well you have helped a lot with the need to "guess" what kind of person you are. You are the kind of person who can not tolerate criticism of your actions, no matter how outrageous they may be - and you will personally attack anyone who questions them. I bet, your little sister has good reason for avoiding you.

You have placed your daughter into a lock down facility owned and operated by a man who advocates beating children - even infants - into submission. This is insane. If you treated the POWs in Iraqi the way this man treats children, you'd be charged with war crimes. As far as I am concerned, you should be arrested and charged with child abuse, along with the monster of a man who calls himself a pastor. Believe me, I will be doing all I can to see that this happens

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2007, 11:19:27 AM »
I have a few questions for the Iraqi solder who has placed her daughter into a prison where she can be tortured into submission in Jesus' name:

How do you ignore Jesus' clear warning about the danger to the soul of one who hurts a child and damages their faith?

How do you ignore His great compassion for the sinful men and women He met in His years of tramping about the nation healing the sick and preaching to the poor?

How do you ignore His dire pronouncements against the hypocritical, legalistic oppressors of the people?

Why do you want to believe He wants you to beat your children?

And if a child - why not a grown man or woman who is found to be in rebellion? Why not tie you to a post and flail away at your back, when you lie, or cheat, or steel, or fornicate?
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »
buzzkill you hit the nail on the head.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2007, 12:33:59 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »
His children turned out great, serving the Lord and never went into a "rebelious stage".  His grand children are not in rebellion. They are happy.  The end results is what we want.

By the time he gets girls in his home the parents are fed up with them and do not have a clue what to do with them. They are afraid that they may get pregnant, break the law, or get into drug if they are not already, and hang around the wrong crowd.

Many of these girls were never disciplined on a regular basics, therefore it was embedded in them to have their own selfish way. By the time Hep House gets them, discipline with a paddle is pretty much out of the question. Hep House kept them busy in homeschooling, chores etc. They had a regular ridged schedule. Every minute was used wisely. They had not much time to get into trouble. No idle time. They heard preaching on rebellion and God's love and patience and the results of sin if continued.

Many girls come to the home just to get away from their own home environment.  Hep House is like a safe haven. He never calls these girls "harlots".  

Their are many adults today that have not been disciplined and it shows by their   rebellion to society, or government or church or elderly parents.

Just look at their language and dress.

And we wonder what's gotten into the young people today!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2007, 11:59:40 AM »
discipline with a paddle is pretty much out of the question

But not entirely, huh? You know, you could hang out on 12chan.org for a while (pass regularly updated on encyclopediadramatica.com) and post vid, and offer more for money. You'd get rich in a hurry. Other pedos love to see that shit.

Many girls come to the home just to get away from their own home environment.

I'd be laughing, only it's not funny. Peddle that bullshit somewhere else.

You know what, Lea? You can prattle on about "rebellion" and "sin" and "God's love" all you want, but at the end of the day, you've still got your husband doing whatever he wants to incarcerated teenage girls. Now I know that gave half the occasional male readers of Fornits a hard-on, but suddenly this shit becomes a whole lot different after it leaves the realm of fantasy, where it belongs.

Let the fucking kids go, dress yourself up (This site might help), and keep this between you and your husband in your goddamn bedroom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
Proverbs 13:24  
Deuteronomy 6: 7-10

TEACH THEM (CHILDREN) DAILY  ....
TALK TO THEM WHEN THOU SITTIST IN THY HOUSE,...
WALKEST ...
LIEST DOWN...RISETH UP...

Discipline is a continual teaching

I know that there are Cildren's homes that are abusive, but  this home is not one of them.  This place was the next step for some of these girls before reform school, juvinile or jail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2007, 12:13:02 PM »

Isn't it great when you can find some Bible phrase that you can twist into supporting your fetishistic desires? Why not just quote Anton LaVey and be more honest?

This place was the next step for some of these girls before reform school, juvinile or jail.

:roll:

They all trot out "deadorinjail" or some variant sooner or later, don't they?

But so long as you can continue to justify what you're doing as somehow saving them, you'll just keep right on doing it, until the Indiana State Police or someone else with sanity puts your shitpit out of everyone's misery.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
Quote from: ""lynm""

TEACH THEM (CHILDREN) DAILY  ....
TALK TO THEM WHEN THOU SITTIST IN THY HOUSE,...
WALKEST ...
LIEST DOWN...RISETH UP...

Discipline is a continual teaching

As we can see from the philosophies of this sick freak.  

"When should a parent start using the rod of correction on a child that the Lord has brought into the family? There is no clear and specific answer to this very good question. However, it is my opinion that the correction of children should start as soon as the need for that correction is made manifest. Every discerning parent who has been blessed with a little child in his home realizes that his initial impression of the sweetness and the innocence of the child is in reality an illusion. A child very quickly demonstrates his fallen, depraved nature and reveals himself to be a selfish little beast in manifold ways.  :o  :o  As soon as the child begins to express his own self-will (and this occurs early in life) that child needs to receive correction. My wife and I have a general goal of making sure that each of our children has his will broken by the time he reaches the age of one year. ***** :o  :o To do this, a child must receive correction when he is a small infant.*****     :scared:  :scared: Every parent recognizes that this self-will begins early as he has witnessed his child stiffen his back and boldly demonstrate his rebellion and self-will even though he has been fed, diapered, and cared for in every other physical way."

Those selfish little 1 year old brats!!!  Beat them!!  Beat the debil right outta them.  :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

You people are some of the worst I've ever come across.  You absolutely disgust me with your holier than thou bullshit.

I know that there are Cildren's homes that are abusive, but  this home is not one of them.  This place was the next step for some of these girls before reform school, juvinile or jail.

Ah, there it is.  Deadinsaneorinjail.  Yeah, yeah.  According to the rantings of the lunatics that ran the program I was in, I should have been dead loooooong ago.  

:o  :scared:  :scared:   ::both::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::  ::fuckoff::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2007, 09:02:09 PM »
Jeebus save my kid while I go kill me some muslim I-rackies

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »
Lyn:

You have in his own words, a long and very detailed sermon on the subject of beating children (starting in infancy) with stout sticks.  You can not now try to claim this isn't what the man has taught his congregation; nor what he does to the children in his family; And as he also explains this is the advice he gives when parents seek his counsel, and he has no beds available, it is absolutely reasonable to assume he also beats the girls held captive in his reform school.

Personally, I feel strongly what this man advocates is criminal (he in fact acknowledges this in his sermon) and that he is not a Christian pastor of any kind; but rather a dangerous cult leader, guilty of gross examples of child abuse, not un-like Mr. Warren Jeffs; and that he should be arrested and prosecuted in like manner.

If you knowingly place your child in such an abusive situation then you too are guilty of child abuse. Now you know. Stop with the excuses already. There are no excuses.  Repent before God and bring your daughter home.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2007, 02:17:29 AM »
Heh, I was going off the assumption that she helped run the place. She might as well be his wife, the way her daughter's getting fucked.

If Christ ever returns to this world, the first thing He's gonna do is upchuck all over the place at what's been done in His name.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2007, 11:53:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Heh, I was going off the assumption that she helped run the place.

Well maybe your right. Its hard to say. I might have misunderstood this to be the mom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2007, 09:09:56 AM »
I've never heard of 12chan.org or the crossdressing site you put a link to, I don't believe many people have. You sick, sick pervert....disgusting. When you say "other pedos", you are refering to ones other than yourself??

It looks like a few people on this site have a genuine concern, sounds like some of them were in some pretty bad places. Probably don't want a cross-dressing, pedophile who fantasizes about incarcerated teenage girls backing up their argument.

Quote from: ""Guest""

But not entirely, huh? You know, you could hang out on 12chan.org for a while (pass regularly updated on encyclopediadramatica.com) and post vid, and offer more for money. You'd get rich in a hurry. Other pedos love to see that shit.

[/quote]

You know what, Lea? You can prattle on about "rebellion" and "sin" and "God's love" all you want, but at the end of the day, you've still got your husband doing whatever he wants to incarcerated teenage girls. Now I know that gave half the occasional male readers of Fornits a hard-on, but suddenly this shit becomes a whole lot different after it leaves the realm of fantasy, where it belongs.

Let the fucking kids go, dress yourself up (This site might help), and keep this between you and your husband in your goddamn bedroom.[/quote]