Author Topic: Hephzibah House  (Read 16368 times)

Offline thanks:-)

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« on: July 07, 2007, 04:39:12 PM »
Has anyone been to this place?  Can you tell me anything about it good or bad?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 05:21:14 PM »
Is this a joke?  Isn't that the name of a witches cat?  Or another name for the Devil?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 05:23:45 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 05:36:59 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 05:38:49 PM »
This is unbelievable!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »
It's actually pretty commonplace.

I bet that smacktard wrote the "don't you dare interfere with parents!" article after some aunt stopped her niece from going there... (HINT, HINT)

Offline thanks:-)

• View Profile
edit
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »
delete
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:31:20 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »
Quote from: ""kellyryan""
Nope it's not a joke.  My niece is being sent there.  I'm trying to stop it.  The place looks awful.  I'm trying to find someone who has actually stayed there so that I can convince my sister of how abusive it most likely is.

Good luck on that.. The odds of you finding someone who went to a particular place on Fornits is actually rather low, considering how often these places pop  up and go away (kinda like playing whack-a-mole).

The reality is this: There is less difference between these places than you'd guess. It's the same shit everywhere. Brainwashing and humiliation are the same everywhere you go. It's the exact same story over and over again (right down to the recruiting tactics used on parents), so one survivor can take the place of another.

Let's see, how many red flags does this particular place raise...  http://www.teenadvocatesusa.homestead.c ... rents.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »
Why don't you just print some articles on the abuses at WWASP facilities, that ought to be enough to make anyone sick to their stomach.  Tell her how her next visit with her daughter may be at the morg.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 06:02:32 PM »
READ ON.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 06:03:21 PM »
Huge red flag: What isn't on the online photos?

http://www.hephzibahhouse.org/photos.html

Seriously, how can these people be so vain as to take pictures of themselves, but not of the facility?

I'm not asking for pictures of the girls; if I want those I'll go to where these people post them (12chan). But they can't post pics of the facility?

I wonder why not?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »
Hey, lookie here!

http://www.hephzibahhouse.org/offerings.html

What do their clothing requirements contain? What do they NOT contain?

Oh yeah, I bet your sister will absolutely LOVE to read this:

http://www.hephzibahhouse.org/tracts/02 ... ecies.html

As usual, the best evidence for not sending the kid to this hellhole is on the programmies' own site. Who'da thunk it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 06:32:44 PM »
http://http://hephzibah.org/employment.htm

Check this out Auntie.  

They make no mention of having any prior qualifications in this field, only a want to learn.  Yes, your sister will be placing her daughter in unqualified hands, that's how kids die. [/url]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Hephzibah House
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Good luck on that.. The odds of you finding someone who went to a particular place on Fornits is actually rather low, considering how often these places pop  up and go away (kinda like playing whack-a-mole).

Far too true.  Often I wish there were fewer civil, and more criminal prosecution against these schools, but even then, staff and/or student graduates often get the idea to go off and start their own places.

oh dear god...
this place is just fucked up wrong:
http://www.hephzibahhouse.org/tracts/01 ... women.html
Does it make sense for a Christian woman to cover her body with modest, Godly clothing then take these clothes off to participate in mixed swimming wearing the equivalent of colored underwear? That is an absolute contradiction of standards and another aspect of feminine divided personality. If a man's eyes are filled with lust when he views parts of our bodies that should only be seen by our husband (Matthew 5:38, Proverbs 27:20), then how can we justify the wearing of swimming apparel in mixed swimming? You may say, "Well, I am too old to make any difference, I have huge bulges, varicose veins, fat pockets, etc." Dear lady, you are then a disgusting sight in a bathing suit! If you still have retained your figure, then you are physically attractive and you are defrauding men and will stand in judgment before the Lord for causing a man to stumble (II Corinthians 5:10). If you are aware of what you are doing to men, and do it anyway, then you are in severe rebellion, and "rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft" (1 Samuel 15:23).
and that is written by the wife, in this delightful program couple.

This one is by the husband:
Mixed swimming might more honestly and more appropriate be termed "mixed nudity." How else can we be consistent and morally honest with our Biblical heritage of holiness? Popularity of and acceptance of mixed swimming notwithstanding, it is wicked, morally indefensible and behavior that ought not to be named among true believers.
Many nineteenth century believers were aflame with missionary zeal and a God-given desire to live holy lives. May I say they would be scandalized in the extreme were they to see contemporary believers shamelessly cavorting around in modern swim wear, unblushingly exposing major portions of their body for all who wish to see. Are they prudish and Victorian, and are we more enlightened as we recreate in various degrees of nakedness? May I submit we have become desensitized to sin and have adopted the ways of the heathen! Moody, Spurgeon and their contemporaries would be justified in crying out against our shameless nakedness.
Sadly, many believers would only be ashamed at the type of garment in a wrong setting, not at the exposure of their nakedness. The same woman who would rather die than expose herself to the eyes of men while in her foundation garments, will then thoughtlessly and shamelessly expose herself simply because she is wearing what is called swim wear. Dearly beloved, the sin and scandal is not in wearing inappropriate garments on wrong social occasions, but in the nakedness itself!

fucking insane...

and here is his opinion of where a woman should be in the home:
This world, the flesh and Satan wish women to be "independent." However, Scripture mandates that a woman is to be "dependent," first on her father, then on her husband (1 Corinthians 7:25-38; Ephesians 5:22-24). A woman created by God to be home-centered (Titus 2:3-5) is ill-suited for the predatory, Machiavellian, and "dog-eat-dog" business world. It is difficult enough for a man to survive in this hostile, wicked environment. She is far better suited to provide an "Elim in the wilderness" for him, a place of respite and peace called his home, where he will be welcomed with warmth and affection. Here, he can bask in the warm glow of domestic felicity, for which she has been made by God to provide.

I couldn't write better satire.

I can't even imagine what their sex-life is life, if they even have one.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
They probably use a sheet between them with a hole in the center. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: