Author Topic: tt  (Read 19730 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2007, 10:23:15 PM »
Have you given her a copy of An American Gulag by Alexia Parks?

If that doesn't do it, nothing will.

:roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2007, 10:27:57 PM »
Come to think of it, this Aunt's story sounds identical to Alexia Park's situation.

Just different states.

Maybe the "Aunt" has read An American Gulag?

:rofl:

Offline thanks:-)

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2007, 10:43:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Come to think of it, this Aunt's story sounds identical to Alexia Park's situation.

Just different states.

Maybe the "Aunt" has read An American Gulag?

Hey guys, Just trying to get some help. What's American Gulag?  Would it be helpful for me to read in this situation?  I changed the name because an earlier post was kind of freaky.  Anyway, thanks to all of you who are being heplful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2007, 11:01:58 PM »
If Kelly wasn't real, why would she need to change her name? Use logic, fuckheads.

Sorry, Kelly- on Fornits we question people's reality as we get a lot of unreal people. Hey Buzz, can you post something to the effect of "I talked to her, this is for real"?

There's always a chance of it, but I'll say this is no troll. Of course a similar situation was in a book. This shit happens all the time!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2007, 11:04:09 PM »
(Oh, yeah. The whole name changing thing was a waste. The local anons ALWAYS watch for shit like that. You can't blow your nose and edit it out ten minutes later without someone noticing. Everyone's bullshit filter is just that high-toned here. Roll with it.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2007, 11:09:36 PM »
http://www.teenliberty.org

Yeah, buy the book and give it to your sister. If she cares about your neice, she will rethink the stupid decision to SEND HER to a God Is Good Gulag.   OTOH, anyone that would even consider this as an option has some serious issues going on with their relationship with/to "God".

Freedom of Religion?  That only applies to grownups.

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2007, 11:13:53 PM »
Aunt Kelly, changed her name to THE AUNT on her 8:10 posting. The posting she referred to as "freaky" was made at 8:42.
You changed you user name before any questions were asked of you.

Why are you ignoring TWO SIMPLE questions, AUNT KELLY?
How did you find Fornits, and have you contacted any other websites for advice?
Those seem like simple questions.

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2007, 11:25:05 PM »
What's up with the questions about the name?.......

After something was written that kind of creeped me out I decided to change my user name.  Anyway, I found fornits on a link from  a site that provided help and information related to teen programs.  I haven't been on any other blogs.

My question is, why does any of that matter??  I'm just trying to help a kid and now I'm thinking this is not the best place to do that.  That's kind of sad, I thought this would be a safe and helpful place (mostly it has been).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 05:43:32 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2007, 11:28:34 PM »
The question was: Have your contacted any other WEBSITES for advice?  No one mentioned blogs.   Why would you mention the word "blogs?"  That's rather strange.

And you changed your user name before the question that you claim were "freaky."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2007, 11:33:40 PM »
I thought this would be a safe and helpful place

Not familiar with the Internet, are you? Fornits is unmoderated and full of formerly abused kids (now adults), many of whom hold an amazing amount of hate in their hearts. This makes it about as safe as a dark alley in Compton.

BuzzKill really is the solid Christian he claims to be (read his other posts- no one can keep pretending that long). Psy really is a hardcore anti-program crusader.

The reason the other anon is quizzing you so harshly is that he believes you to be either Isabelle Zehnder (a false advocate, very unpopular on this board) or someone posting on her behalf. This reflects the anon's fixation more than anything else.

And the only reason we are so helpful to you is that it accomplishes our main generally-accepted collective goal: keeping kids the hell out of torture facilities.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2007, 11:36:27 PM »
Well then, maybe Aunt Kelly is Aunt Patti?  LOL on the paranoid activity here lately.

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2007, 11:43:54 PM »

Not familiar with the Internet, are you? Fornits is unmoderated and full of formerly abused kids (now adults), many of whom hold an amazing amount of hate in their hearts. This makes it about as safe as a dark alley in Compton.

BuzzKill really is the solid Christian he claims to be (read his other posts- no one can keep pretending that long). Psy really is a hardcore anti-program crusader.

The reason the other anon is quizzing you so harshly is that he believes you to be either Isabelle Zehnder (a false advocate, very unpopular on this board) or someone posting on her behalf. This reflects the anon's fixation more than anything else.

And the only reason we are so helpful to you is that it accomplishes our main generally-accepted collective goal: keeping kids the hell out of torture facilities.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:49:40 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2007, 11:44:12 PM »
Well then, maybe Aunt Kelly is Aunt Patti?  LOL on the paranoid activity here lately.

Aunt Patti is a FOF (Friend of Fornites).  Aunt Kelly is prolly someone who normally talks to herself in the 3rd person.  
I will reserve judgment until Buzz confirms she has talked to AK and that this person (A) didn't talk her ear off and (B) didn't stick her with an $800.00 cell phone bill.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2007, 11:44:49 PM »

This GUEST has it ALL figured out.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »
Why isn't Aunt Kelly spending some quality time with her niece instead of sitting on the internet the past 6 hours or so?  She's been given options; says she has an appointment with an attorney; hasn't bothered to inform the kid; and wants strangers to play "spy" for her.