Author Topic: tt  (Read 19617 times)

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Confusing
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2007, 03:38:55 PM »
It is a little confusing with all these programs and watch-organisations. Here is a link to a page on my webpage, with some programs and the organizations, which have listed them as dangerous places.

http://www.secretprisonsforteens.dk/US_Main.htm

How big is the industry anyhow?

Where do we set the borders between programs as defined here and real closed psychiatric ward?

A relative quiet player in the industry - Universal Health Services (owner of Provo Canyon School) - has a lot of facilities spread out over the country - see: http://www.uhsinc.com/hospitals.php

Some of them are for court order inmates buth they also takes private referred inmates. Because some facilities hide in a wakuum between being a school, a mental hospital and just a private prison, it is hard to locate them and list them. So perhaps we need to send all posters on this forum out into their local community and investigate if there is a program just around the corner.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2007, 03:48:22 PM »
I just read through this entire thread. If I am reading it right, all it took was one phone call from the Aunt and the whole deal went sour? And we never hear from them again and that's it? What are you all fighting about, the poster knew the program was bad coming in, nobody here did anything other than offer the same old fornits advice- or am I missing something?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2007, 04:16:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I just read through this entire thread. If I am reading it right, all it took was one phone call from the Aunt and the whole deal went sour? And we never hear from them again and that's it? What are you all fighting about, the poster knew the program was bad coming in, nobody here did anything other than offer the same old fornits advice- or am I missing something?

Turns out the poster (Auntie) was here to set up Fornits for being impotent helping parents or relatives in distress ... unlike CAICA who helps kids and saves lives.  LOLS.

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2007, 04:47:59 PM »
Quote from: ""Rude Intrusion""
Sidhe Shee has proven that they aren't Izzy by writing short and to the point posts. Same could be said of "the Aunt". If they were Izzy in disguise, their post would be 53 paragraphs long, with 35 sentences per paragraph, and 35 words per sentence.

Can't help but wonder why this thread had to be high-jacked with yet more CaCa bull shit. There is an entire forum for this business. The Aunt seems genuine enough to me. She seems like the commonly found concerned family member. But frankly, even if she were a total poser, she has provided a thread where important maters can be discussed; and she has brought to our attention yet another obscure little program never before heard of.  This is all to the good, isn't it? Don't we want to know about these places? Don't we want to talk about them?

Why must the value of the discussion be watered down with Izzy crap? Couldn't those concerned, have taken their concern to the CaCa / PURE bullshit forum and start a thread over there? Any chance this thread can be cleaned up of this bull shit, and have it moved to CACa's forum?

Really people - The world doesn't revolve around Izzy or Sue. Why should we?

Some people just don't have the kahunas to admit they done been scammed.  You never "talked" to The Aunt, or this tin hat poster SiheShee and yet because they bring up a hellhole program, we should all be grateful?  That's the kind of faulty thinking the ex-WWASPS parents are so infamous for.  If we get wwasps, who cares about PURE or it's clone, CAICA?  Let's not make waves.    :roll:

:roll:

Who said no one cares about the problem of P.U.R.E. and CACA? But must everything be about them always?

And how is it you know who I have talked to, or haven't? I really do not think you know any such thing,   :roll:

And if Fornits has been scammed by The Aunt, (I don't think so - but. . .)  my point was, even so, we have had the opportunity to learn about yet another little problem, that needs some attention, out in the Indiana boonies; and we have had some interesting dialog; But that the thread was sadly high-jacked by the CaCa & P.U.R.E. obsessed.

As I pointed out, these two problems have an entire forum of their own. I suggest that their issues be hashed out over there. They are not the only problem, any more than WWASPS or Whitmore or Thayer are the only problem.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2007, 04:52:34 PM »
But Aunt Kelly, what will this mother do about the condoms, and your nieces unacceptable behaviors just because this one faith-based program won't take her because of your interfering actions?

If my mid-age teenager was carrying condoms, I'd consider it at least 50% likely that locker room peer pressure was leading her to imply she was having sex.

If she was having sex, I'd try to find out what was wrong. Girls have sex because they're lonely, or feel worthless, or are being abused in a relationship, or are being pressured, or are being manipulated by an adult loser trolling for high school girls, or other reasons mostly unrelated to genuine adult female lust.

Promiscuity always comes from "issues." Issues don't get fixed at Programs, they get more broken.

"True love" takes a whole different strategy, but "true love" with her using condoms is not particularly dangerous to her.

If he's a rotten snake, see "issues" above.

Julie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2007, 07:03:33 PM »
What's the deal with Provo Canyon?

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Why interesting?
« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2007, 04:03:28 AM »
Provo Canyon School is interesting because without it, there would be no WWASP.

The founder of WWASP worked there until the school was shut down. It later reopened and a lot of "well-adjusted" youth haved stayed there (Most known properly Paris Hilton around 1997).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provo_Canyon_School

It was also the school, who got the person behind www.Heal-online.org started. See: http://www.heal-online.org/provocases.htm

Other survivors are after the school. See: http://groups.myspace.com/isurvivedpcs

Some things must have changed recently. A student staying there has myspace connection and they can use it - how?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2007, 10:44:29 AM »
This thread is BULLSHIT! SUCKER!  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »
WTF is TT?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hmm?
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2007, 10:57:04 PM »
WTF is TT?

::huh::
tt
Hometown: fruitvale  TX
Zip Code: 75127
Marital Status: Divorced
Nos. of Children: 2
Tell me about your kids Well-adjusted, Very Social, Public School, Preschool Student, Male children, Female children, Elementary School Student, Boys, Active in Faith-Based Organization
Work: Yes

About Me:
My nickname is TT I have 2 children ages 4 and 8 Im divorced i work in dietary at a local nusrsing home and attend college when i can afford it .Pretty much the kids are my life .

I found this on Connect with Kids under Isabelle Zehnder, click on "faith based organizations" that her sons are involved with and it brings you to tt.  

coincidence?  maybe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »
The original poster has erased their post.

Wonder why?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2007, 09:34:03 AM »
Because Fornits isn't a good place to leave your personal info?

Long story short: She was worried about her niece getting sent, but after the program knew she was working against them, they couldn't take the heat and refused to let the niece in.

The remaining problem is that Hephzibah House still exists.

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
tt
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2007, 02:57:09 PM »
This place is pretty scary. One of the staff members has 9 kids! There is nothing at all wrong with a large family BUT the photos look like those you find in these communes where every man has 10 wives and girls get married at 13 and have a kid at 14.

I saw nothing describing how the place was run. They did not even offer a daily schedule online to give an idea about what the day holds for the under aged girls they are trusting these old fogeys to take care of properly.

All I saw was a lot of bible passages and requests for all kinds of supplies. I was shocked they were not asking for bullets and guns and hand grenades!

Parents need to proceed with caution when considering putting their kid in a troubled teen program.

It would be great for guardians/parents to look over the joint in person and to ask 21 questions about the program, it's daily routine, punishments given when their kid is misbehaving, what kind of medical and psychiatric care is given, do they allow medicines for
kids with mental issues, medicines for medical issues, Etc.

What kind of free time the kids receive. Even Hollywood has high standards to follow when using kid actors. They need so much free time off the set, cetain amount of time for schooling, Etc.

About 10-15+ years ago parents and guardians were very lax when sending their kids away. They read the glossy brochures and heard the talk every parent gets from the programs represenitive and were all on board even though they never physically laid eyes on the joint.

That system worked out well huh?

IF a kid is a good canidate to be in a troubled teen program why not offer to fly or drive the
parents to the place for a pre-interview? God knows the school gets reimbursed when the parents pay the first years tuition. Even if the parents veto the school they still do not lose
all that much financially.

It needs to be done the right way to prevent these tragedies that we hear of on the TV.

Yes it can and will happen to your child. It is not always someone elses kid that gets hurt or even dies in these programs.

Kids need to be protected even the pain in the ass ones. To send them to a place hundreds to thousands of miles away from home all because the brochure looked nice and the phone rep talked a good talk is irresponsible and potentially dangerous. There are many "What if's" and "Why me's" bouncing around out there. Please do not be one of the people asking this about your kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2007, 09:14:03 PM »
Okay this is just funny. Sorry to bring up an old thread but I've been gone for a while. Someone was having fun with this I suspect.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2007, 02:20:00 AM »
Refresh