Author Topic: Propheets/Workshops Part 1 - The Truth  (Read 1250 times)

Offline thefreshone

• View Profile
Propheets/Workshops Part 1 - The Truth
« on: June 30, 2007, 01:10:55 PM »
Been posting for awhile but just never bothered to sign up. Got tired of entering that code all the time...

I realized today that I can barely remember a thing from those propheets/workshops. I'd say it was just because I was there so long ago, but then it's almost alarming how vividly and in-depth I can remember every other aspect of that place. I try to remember what happened in there, the 'script' as they would say but also what was unscripted, and I simply can't. Only tiny bits and pieces. So here goes, part 1 of my series...what happened in the truth?

I remember being woken up early by one of the supporters unexpectedly. From there, I can't remember anything. A shiny chrome ball? Was that the truth?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:55:15 PM »
You can't remember because you we were all tripping out so hard during voyagers. There was so much stimuli in voyagers that we don't remember certain shit from those first few months .

All it was was a rap on steroids. A guaranteed beat down for everyone. Remember when people were being indicted and then the facilitator would narrow down flaws and you'd deny it or tell them to fuck off they'd say "oh yeah - i gues your perfect, I guess you're such a good kid that you accidentally ended up here".  They'd crank up the yelling and scream at you "your parents were sick of your bullshit"  - "that's how you got yourself here"

Then they did emotional growth talk about the chrome ball.  Gave you your good/bad word.

Made you cry for an hour straight. Then big group hugs and then everyone had their turn to regirgiate the kool-aid and proclaim how 'they've seen the light'.

Fucking caroline wolf ran mine. It's creepy how cultish it was. Those degenerates got away with some serious cult shit. If I accidentally walked into a room next to my dentist's office and saw someone trying to pull that shit today I'd call the cops.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Truth
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 01:03:11 PM »
Hey Freshone,

There is a guy on fornits named psy.

He has some pretty detailed accounts of the propheets.
Someone he knows actually has a stolen copy of the instructors manual.

That is particularly interesting as it gets into the mindset of those mother fuckers as they were trying to brainwash us!

Has examples of what songs to play to trigger this emotion etc.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »
I guess you're such a good kid that you accidentally ended up here

Wow, I totally remember Caroline saying that to people in raps and propheets.

CEDU fucked her up to the point of serious, serious damage, man. I can't be mad at her, (anymore) because I have never met anyone so totally broken in my life.

Anyway, I digress.

Another good resource is blownawaytheidahoway. I thought that his own personal account of the truth was included in the sticky topc in this forum titled his username. If not, it might be in another one of his threads. I think he did have a topic on the truth, that was titled something like propheets = profits, the truth. He might have several further refined versions floating around here, because he is looking to publish, so he is constantly editing his work to make it read better.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 11:33:13 PM »
Hey...   where can i get a copy of the manual?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Propheets/Workshops Part 1 - The Truth
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 07:33:30 AM »
Quote from: ""thefreshone""
Been posting for awhile but just never bothered to sign up. Got tired of entering that code all the time...

I realized today that I can barely remember a thing from those propheets/workshops. I'd say it was just because I was there so long ago, but then it's almost alarming how vividly and in-depth I can remember every other aspect of that place. I try to remember what happened in there, the 'script' as they would say but also what was unscripted, and I simply can't. Only tiny bits and pieces. So here goes, part 1 of my series...what happened in the truth?

I remember being woken up early by one of the supporters unexpectedly. From there, I can't remember anything. A shiny chrome ball? Was that the truth?

Everybody has problems remembering it all.  It seems to be a common phenomenon with all LGAT style workshops/seminars.  I think we are going to have to pull our collective minds together, remembering what we can, and comparing notes to see what matches.

As to who has the manual?  A friend of a friend...  who unfortunately still drinks the kool-aid.  I would LOVE to get a copy if I could, but... we'll see.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remember it well
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 01:21:18 AM »
I remember all of it. I would be happy to have some of the mentally-ill f-ups who ran the place reenact those all night brain damaging, boring, stifling, confounding, dishonest, retardfests for the rest of eternity on a spinning plate in a very hot corner of hell.

But that's just me, you know.

Hey, just found this place, amazing. I've run into a few folks who'd been through the manic-depressive rip-off bullshit programs - this is some shit.

I'm really stunned. I went to therapy, made peace with myself that all the crazy f-s who ran the place deserved to die, (well most, not a few, but most), and die painfully, and also, that they be prolonged, tortuous deaths...

So I daydreamed, because they had caused me so much pain, or, some such thing. And I somehow got on, and moved on.

I don't know. Doing a million things these days. Would happily shoot Rudy Bentz in the knees, if the governor would give me permission first, of course.

I tried to explain to my mother, who sent me, that the place was a cult. I wonder how she'll respond to seeing all this web stuff relating the fact that  the place was a cult?

Don't know. Odd, crazy, strange stuff. Wow, I'm really taken aback. I just never looked.

I don't think - no, there wasn't a web when I was a teenager, so this just wasn't here. F-in a.

How are y'all?