Author Topic: Wellspring, Academy of the Sierras, Aspen  (Read 9883 times)

Offline scorcha

• View Profile
Wellspring, Academy of the Sierras, Aspen
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 03:31:05 PM »
a teacher named Mr. rourke(i think his first name is john) ran away with a student named jackie wright. this is what i was told when i was there. he gave her cigarettes so she could get caught and be put on solo. then during her solo they planned it that she would sprint to his car when he pulled up, and after that i heard form someone else they were on their way to mexico. this was on local news, but there arn't any good records on the internet that ive been able to find. mr. rourke had a wife and children. it is not known to the students if they had a physical relationship, but many of us assumed this. mr. rourke had moved up in the summit system a couple weeks before this happened, he was a boulder. the details of the story were given by some of the students who knew the story, so while we dont know the exact details of their escape we know the general picture. i had conversations with jackie about her boyfriend back home, so they both left relationships to do this. the school tried to keep this incident really quiet. mr. rourke was my math and english teacher.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wellspring, Academy of the Sierras, Aspen
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »
:rofl:

Pure ownage.

If you read the other thread there's a whole lot of hoo-ha about detainees and their "teachers" getting into romantic relationships. It's unethical and unhealthy. But I have to give props to a man willing to just say fuckit and haul it to Mexico with a girl...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »