Author Topic: Niles wants to fuck a program mom  (Read 10599 times)

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
Niles wants to fuck a program mom
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2007, 01:56:51 PM »
Well, Im a female and i dont find this thread offensive rather even Im sitting here laughing my ass offffffff....
I think it is funny so, fuck it, go get that mama...hhhaha..maybe im just overtired, but i think its funny.

Those offended, can only be offended if they allow it to, or if they share some kind of issue in their life pertaining to the material they see as offensive.... so maybe the guests offended have been dumped because their not "program mom" enough.
haha. Only a majority of P.M.s can make it to the top in their world of being a contributor to helping programs stay in business..
You gotta work damn hard to earn being a full blown program robot who gets screwed for more than a one night stand..

Just another thought.... Maybe Im sick, but fuck it i dont care anymore
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2007, 01:59:53 PM »
I for one, will NEVER be  a program mom, so excuse me if i dont understand you women who take offense. Im above being that much of a scum. I have morals ya kno. ::crybaby::  dont cry...  :rofl:
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""real anon""
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yeah I know.. I wasnt offended I was faking moral outrage to fuck with TSW... thats all
I wonder why someone would do a thing like that?

Guess you must like huge avatars and locked forums..  :rofl:

That was some other anon. I wrote it because these guys are pathetic small dicked pigs. Ooh Im not getting enough attention so i will harrass women over the internet and take over threads with my lame nazi bullshit. I will show photos of people heads being shot off just to piss people off. Fucking hilarious

Ooh I dont like that someone did not agree with me so i will go fucking postal! These guys are lame and sceezy. their posts are not satirical they are mean and fucking stupid. Nobody cares what this guy thinks anymore!

HI Lexi!

Apparently the person who was so offended by this thread is Lexi, i.e. "Someone who is jealous that Niles isn't fucking her from behind till her eyes pop out. . . Big time supporter of Sue Scheff who TSW crapped all over on the Chieftain forums," according to some guest...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2007, 02:18:35 PM »
Quote from: ""SettleForNothingLess""
You gotta work damn hard to earn being a full blown program robot who gets screwed for more than a one night

:rofl: ::bwahaha:: ::bwahaha2::

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2007, 02:18:53 PM »
Speed dating for program parents.. Held at 666 Pathetic Lane     WhoGivesAFuck, USA 69696
Warning: Participants may vary in levels of competence, intelligence, and promiscuity. SDFPM is not responsible for sexually transmitted diseeases.
Participants may not be who they claim they are. SDFPM is also not held liable for violent acts of backstabbing either.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISk.... But most of all... HAVE FUN!
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »
I wish the uptight cunt who was so offended by this thread would just out herself already so we can stop speculating...

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2007, 02:27:55 PM »
To add, not every one is eligible to participate. Only those who are supportive of paying for your child to be abused as long as the programs claim to be giving proper treatment,  have an IQ less than the average lobotomised person, be highly prone to believing obvious and pure bullshit, and open for all who believe the individuals meeting the above criteria should be pounded till they face the demons of their fucked up realities.

Those who do not meet the criteria will not be permitted to participate.
One additional thing to remember: Participants could be highly dangerous in regard to supporting institutional abuse. Symptoms of this may reflect onto the individual who wants to POUND em. Engage in activities outside of the SDFPM headquarters at your own risk.
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2007, 07:26:30 AM »
Quote from: ""SettleForNothingLess""
Well, Im a female and i dont find this thread offensive rather even Im sitting here laughing my ass offffffff....
I think it is funny so, fuck it, go get that mama...hhhaha..maybe im just overtired, but i think its funny.

Those offended, can only be offended if they allow it to, or if they share some kind of issue in their life pertaining to the material they see as offensive.... so maybe the guests offended have been dumped because their not "program mom" enough.
haha. Only a majority of P.M.s can make it to the top in their world of being a contributor to helping programs stay in business..
You gotta work damn hard to earn being a full blown program robot who gets screwed for more than a one night stand..

Just another thought.... Maybe Im sick, but fuck it i dont care anymore

Damn, Jersey Gurl, you're alright...........
iller & Mel--Burn in Hell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2007, 07:28:25 AM »
Wait--why boycott Cafety?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »

Offline seamus

• View Profile
HMMMMMMM.........
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2007, 07:20:41 PM »
IS SUE Scheff Available?[siNiles could just go to town on that.ze=24][/size]
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Susan Scheff would oblige, I'm sure!
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2008, 07:51:55 PM »
Sue / Susan Scheff has already screwed over her clients...so I imagine she'd be more than willing to make your, er, fantasies 'come' true!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: Niles wants to fuck a program mom
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008, 11:14:01 PM »
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHA
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2008, 04:50:27 AM »
Quote from: "Truth Searcher"
So what have you done to help kids?

I think the first place to start is by having intelligent conversations with parents who have either placed kids or who are considering it.

Just for arguments sake lets consider this scenario:  a parent who is considering a placement peruses the web for program info.  That parent stumbles in the Fornits Forum and begins reading threads like this one or any of a number of other ridiculous posts.  Is that parent going to take any worthwhile information from such an experience?  Probably not.

The trouble is that there is very valuable experience and information on this site, but it is often hidden behind such superfluous posts as "Niles wants to fuck a program mom".  Actually it's not just hidden ... it's obliterated.

How in the name of all that is intelligent, does that kind of discourse help kids?

Ya wanna help kids?  Reach their parents with your stories ... your information and resources.  Stop the immature shock and awe posts.  It is neither shocking or awe inspiring.  It's a waste.

What you say is true, but it's wasted here. Even the adults here are still children.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »
About one fucking another. I wrote this story in a totally other kind of forum mentioning a maybe fictive program. I quote:

“Yes, of course. I know that it is not a part of the program, but we are here to help each and everyone of you. You are not just a number in the system and that is what you parent paid for. It is not like the ranch down the road, which is owned by a man in South Carolina. We are able to make exceptions when necessary.”

Later I joined the Normans to dinner. We talked about the program and how the bellowed president of created the first program in Jamaica several years ago. I understood that the management somehow was related. Mr. niece was married with the program of Mrs. Burns at the Whitefish branch. Miss. Bianca’s uncle did run the Mexico branch and one of her brothers was working in the group home department in Boston, which was owned by cousin of Mrs. Burns, but as she said it is normal in many programs especially those founded in Utah.

Question number one: Are these family relations normal, when the owners are from Utah?

“Sometime life can open new doors, if you are given some opposition. Rick. Tell her how you ended up here.”

“Well, here is my story. My father died when I was 17 and I guess had my step-mom – Bianca’s aunt not interfered, I would be sitting in my room watching Television to this day when I was not working shipping burgers over the counter. She sent me to Mexico where I went through boot camp and met Bianca. I also had the pleasure attending school in Jamaica and in Montana, before Bianca’s uncle asked me to start this place for high school students having problems with their senior year. It seemed only fit that I, who had experienced such difficulties could pay back the help I got.”

Miss Bianca continued. “My life had also stopped when my mother shipped me to the place my uncle runs. Although I had a crisis in Montana I came over it with the help from Rick and the caring staff up there.” She kissed her husband.

Question number two: Why do some survivors suddenly feel obligated to either start their own program or join another as staff?

Just some questions before you all end up being one happy family.