Author Topic: What About Danny Prevel?  (Read 9490 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2006, 11:23:27 PM »
Nice....Sounds like a real cocksucker.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 02:51:15 AM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""

On 2006-01-11 15:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"posted by Chynna on an HLA board on myspace.com

Danny Pervel was one of the coolest staff there and one of the only ones who really cared, and he hooked up with Loren, which is really fucking funny, so take that gay ass picture off..."

Staff "hooking up" with minor patients.  Now THAT'S a ringing endorsement.  Don't forget he still works there.  He could hook up with your daughter next.

What parent would take the chance of sending their daughter to a place where this happens, everyone knows about it and no disciplinary action is taken against the employee?  What does that tell you about the oversight of employees?

Yeah, That was posted by me. Loren was practically an adult and it wasn't something that should have happened but they kissed, they didn't have sex. Not that that's okay either, but before his promotion, before he left the first time, danny wasn't a self-centered dick. When he came back he probably acted so tough so he wouldn't get close to students.

And leave my name out of shit if i'm not there. I may have posted that, but I had nothing to do with this conversation until now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 07:27:58 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""

On 2006-01-11 15:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"posted by Chynna on an HLA board on myspace.com

Danny Pervel was one of the coolest staff there and one of the only ones who really cared, and he hooked up with Loren, which is really fucking funny, so take that gay ass picture off..."

Staff "hooking up" with minor patients.  Now THAT'S a ringing endorsement.  Don't forget he still works there.  He could hook up with your daughter next.

What parent would take the chance of sending their daughter to a place where this happens, everyone knows about it and no disciplinary action is taken against the employee?  What does that tell you about the oversight of employees?

Yeah, That was posted by me. Loren was practically an adult and it wasn't something that should have happened but they kissed, they didn't have sex. Not that that's okay either, but before his promotion, before he left the first time, danny wasn't a self-centered dick. When he came back he probably acted so tough so he wouldn't get close to students.

And leave my name out of shit if i'm not there. I may have posted that, but I had nothing to do with this conversation until now.

It doesn't matter if Loren was "practically an adult" - she wasn't an adult, she was a MINOR who was entrusted into the care of HLA. HLA's staff should NEVER have crossed that line - Period. HLA staff should be held to the highest possible professional and ethical standards and SEVERLY punished for not upholding those standards.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2006, 05:40:19 PM »
you're right, it shouldn't have. i just wanted to clear up that i don't think it's really funny and i shouldn't have said that. it's just when i was first at hla, danny pervel was one of the very few staff that cared about what happened to us and he never acted sexual or intimidating towards me, i can't speak for others. i was always on restrictions, so he always had to deal with me. but then after he came back and got promoted he became self-centered and emotionless. so i'm not on his side, i never really was, it just sucks that he had to turn into such a jerk.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
I suppose in the exhaustive interviews of HLA kids about Pervel, they must have missed the only one with the information?

In any case, this should not have been a "personnel matter."  It should have been a CRIMINAL matter where the police did the interrogation (of the staff member) and found if child rape occurred.

It's just more evidence of HLA's trying to hide its dirty laundry.  One example in a long, long list...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Perv- Busted?
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2007, 08:56:53 PM »
During my recent tenure that story was known by all on campus but like most here I have no facts.

He was a complete jerk and it seemed extremely possible knowing his character.

I don't know why he would be re-hired and promoted given such behavior.

He is gone despite a couple of posts that indicated that he is still there. He was working in Atlanta as of late last year.

http://www.hiddenlakeacademy.com/FacultyStaff.aspx

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 08:34:27 PM »
danny was a nice guy. if you respected him, he respected you.
its interesting because the same kids that were assholes to him are the same ones that complain about him being an asshole.
i sincerely apologize for posting something positive about hla on y'alls little salvation from big bad bucci, but i just felt that it had to be said.
now, for the deluge of personal attacks...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What About Danny Prevel?
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2007, 09:15:34 AM »
danny was completley inappropiate. during restrrictions pt several girls would hold their breasts while doing jumping jacks and he would tell us to do them right. then he would say something like "you like it like that" while him and vince would laugh. he would constantly make sly sexual suggestions, but in such a way that if it came back to him he wouldn't get in trouble. especially during pt he was sexual. if someone got sent to restrictions, a girl, and didnt have a proper bra on (like a sports bra) they would hold themselves while doing jumping jacks because of all the guys, nd danny would tell us to take them off, and he would just look at the girls. he made me uncomftorable being with him, and he was just dirty. i also heard he hooked up with jen wills, but who hasnt.