Author Topic: Function Junction - Answer the Question:  (Read 7654 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Function Junction - Answer the Question:
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 05:57:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
INductive---characterized by the inference of general laws from particular instances.

Yeah, like when FJ says "HLA has done nothing wrong" (global assumption) based on singular CPS reports that he claims resulted in no action (specific instances).

This is INductive logic.  In an intellectual debate you are the analog of the one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence.

This is important to remember when discussing HLA.  Lots of things have happened that they successfully swept under the rug.  It sure as hell doesn't mean that they didn't happen...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2007, 06:21:28 PM »
INductive---characterized by the inference of general laws from particular instances.

Yeah, like when FJ says "HLA has done nothing wrong" (global assumption) based on singular CPS reports that he claims resulted in no action (specific instances).

This is INductive logic.  In an intellectual debate you are the analog of the one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

You argument  is specious.  FJ deduced that CPS investigators found no evidence to support any complaint (particular instance), because HLA has done no wrong(General principle).  You say Tomato...Come on back after school----bring your dictionary----I'll try to "dumb it down" for you. :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2007, 06:44:14 PM »
Irregardless of what y'all say or do, y'all ain't gonna win---Fornits Language for---"Regardless of your efforts, you're failing."  The student population is increasing.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2007, 08:26:32 PM »
You argument is specious. FJ deduced that CPS investigators found no evidence to support any complaint (particular instance), because HLA has done no wrong(General principle). You say Tomato...Come on back after school----bring your dictionary----I'll try to "dumb it down" for you.

Yet two months after he's made the claim he has yet to back it up. It appears he simply cannot.

Irregardless of what y'all say or do, y'all ain't gonna win---Fornits Language for---"Regardless of your efforts, you're failing." The student population is increasing.

Really? So its up to what, double digits now? Winning and losing is something to be left in the court room. No matter how it plays out we're going to remain the thorn in your side, continuing to tell the truth until things change. It makes no difference how many parents get duped into sending their kids, you all keep abusing theim and theyll keep pulling them out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2007, 08:04:58 AM »
Irregardless of what y'all say or do, y'all ain't gonna win---Fornits Language for---"Regardless of your efforts, you're failing."  The student population is increasing.

Records indicate there are 51 children at HLA.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2007, 11:04:53 AM »
DOWN from 56 last week.

I think you need some basic algebra lessons before you get into constructing arguments.  You're about as bright as a ten watt bulb.  I don't think you'll be teaching me anything...

Except maybe "How To Collect Unemployment and Avoid Prosecution in Five Easy Steps"  :D
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 11:13:28 AM »
ha ha ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I GUESS YOU GOT TOLD, HUH?  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 11:39:43 AM »
Well, then, there seems to be a discrepency.  HLA is FLOURISHING...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2007, 12:00:36 PM »
If they are flourishing, then I hope they start paying back all those families that they owe thousands upon thousands of $$$ to. I know they owe several familes amounts like $40,000 to $65,000 that paid the full tuition up front to HLA when they enrolled their children. After they pulled their children out of HLA for various reasons, they have not gotten refunds back for all that money. I am sure the families that are owed this much $$$ will be glad to tell their lawyers that HLA is FLOURISHING again so they can get out their checkbooks and start paying families back!!

Families that are owed back lots of money, please tell your lawyers that HLA is just FLOURISHING NOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »
Well, then, there seems to be a discrepency.  HLA is FLOURISHING...

There's no discrepency.  There's a lie.

It is a lie to say that HLA is flourishing when all the evidence says otherwise.  Look at Bucci's response to the court - "imminent danger of closing,"  "staff laid off," "enrollment decreased," etc, etc, etc.

Still no license from ORS - the shutdown of HLA will soon be forced by the state.

51 kids enrolled, down from ONE HUNDRED and fifty.  HLA's break-even point is 100 kids, so 51 is not "flourishing," it's hemorraging.

Are you stupid or just a liar?  Or both?  I think both.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control