Author Topic: Statute of Limitations for Lawsuit?  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Statute of Limitations for Lawsuit?
« on: May 26, 2007, 12:24:19 AM »
Is there a statute of limitations that would prevent someone from joining this class action lawsuit I read about?  I have a friend whose parents hired a lawyer and tried to sue WWASPS many years ago but the lawyer didn't file on time or something like that, and the case got dissmissed.  THink it was around 1998 when he got sent to Tranquility Bay.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 02:31:13 PM »
I can't really say ( meaning I don't know ) but I do know that many of the plaintiffs listed, also have long histories. Certainly your friend  should contact the law firm about their case, and let them then decide if they can be included. No harm in asking.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 12:19:15 AM »
the current lawsuit disregards the statutes - I was there in 99 and am participating - so it should be fine -

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 01:15:32 PM »
Someone asked Izzy if the "red-headed boy who inspired her to enter the adovocacy busineness was a plaintiff in the Turley lawsuit; and Izzy said this boy couldn't join the case 'because of the statute of limitations had run out.'"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 01:45:14 PM »
Hmmm.  That's an odd statement for Izz to make but she has demonstrated a real talent for apparently talking out of both sides of her mouth.

As I recall, she boasted about helping to get this lawsuit started with one kid and their parent.

I just assumed that was the kid kidnapped from her home and shipped off to some WWASPS facility.

So what about this kid?  There is no statute of limitations.  Why can't he join?  

Buzzkill and others involved in the lawsuit may be able to offer some insight, as they have on other kinds of questions about WWASPS.

Any WWASPS suvivors know the kid?  Can you contact him and make sure he even knows about this lawsuit?

Hell, is this kid even real?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 01:11:46 AM »
Is the red haired kid Steven F?

He made other arrangements I believe.

As for Izzy, She should keep her ill informed comments to herself.

Her contacts with Turley are limited if any.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 01:30:45 AM »
This "red-headed kid" who Izzy says inspired her to "Advocacy" may be just as real as Izzy's self-proclaimed PARALEGAL designation "in her chushy legal career" that she says gave up so she could be an "ADVOCATE."

But, remember---Izzy's TEAM PLAYER, Sue-Sue said she had a couple of non-existing college degrees, and claimed to be a CEP; so Izzy seems to have a good role model here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 01:42:11 AM »
Wouldn't think Izzy would be doing the Turley law firm any favors by speaking on their behalf at all, since she's referring to a teen transport company (Sunrise Adolescent Transports).  Sunrise is owned by Julie Thompson; and ex-employee of WWASP's TEEN HELP.  Especially since TEEN HELP is a defendant in this lawsuit.

And, Izzy's Whitmore Academy Blogs show that she supports a defunct facility and the owners, Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks who have broken laws in  three countries--Canada, Mexico and United States.

It does appear that someone would ask the woman to be quiet, and give the blogs a rest.
And, asking her not to refer children to transport companies would be nice, too.