Author Topic: All time greatest threads!  (Read 704 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All time greatest threads!
« on: June 16, 2007, 12:58:54 PM »
What threads do you think are the best??

Throw a link up!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All time greatest threads!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 12:30:17 AM »
You wanted the best, so you got the best-----give it up for the mighty "I just" thread, all time most viewed and responded to thread on Fornits!

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=4491

Decried by some as juvenile, inane ranting not worhty of even a high school lunch room conversation, the "I just" thread is reviled by others as a potential tool to be used by programmies as evidence of the damage wrought by straying from program dogma.  The thread remains a top-runnning thread on Fornits through the dedicated efforts of a few incorrigable marijuana enthusiasts, aided and abetted by the occasional poster who enjoys a puff or two every blue moon, as well as the taunts and boasts of the hard drug crowd with their every-so-often additions to the content of this long running and very widely viewed collection of pro-pot propaganda.

The "I just" thread is , admittedly, based on a silly, almost moronic premise----some stoned idiot with an internet connection boasting of the quality of the marijuana they just smoked.  However, the thread is also an example of not only freedom of speech, thought and expression (as well as a form of political protest), it is also a platform from which victims of abusive "drug treatment" can assert their defiance of program bullshit, the whole DEADINSANEINJAIL line of toxic excrement force-fed to them in whatever facility in which they were incarcerated.   They are saying , in effect, "You ddin't get me!  In spite of your intensive brainwashing methods, I still choose to use marijuana.   Your attempt to produce a Stepcraft dogma-spouting robot has failed.  I will smoke pot whenever I feel like it.  It is harmless, unlike your program."  For these reasons, and for the sheer fun of sharing the joy of being stoned with others,   I have ot give mad props and deep respect to the "I just" thread and all who have posted on it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr. Fucktard
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 09:53:18 AM »
The thread "Quit Whining" on the Straight Veterans forum is certainly good for a few laughs! Modeled on the "Dr. Miller Newton" troll, Dr Fucktard made his smashing debut with this obnoxious post in February of 2004:

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=4556&start=0

The time was ripe for such a thing; some folks were taking things rather seriously back then and didn't take too kindly to him at all, as you can see.