Author Topic: Why are our posts being deleted!!!!!!  (Read 2461 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Why are our posts being deleted!!!!!!
« on: May 29, 2010, 02:59:12 AM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Where is the Girl/Van post that Anne Bonney created. The one that I said," Don't get your panties in a bunch", to Inculcate and I finally gave a reply to Anne concerning the girl.
Why are we deleting post from our forum, was anyone from Elan informed. Maybe they don't care (just because I do) but it still does not make it right what is going on here.

Listen I am/was from Elan and I know that we in some regards have gotten a "bad rap" here on fornits, most of which in my opinion is well deserved. I contributed greatly to the bullshit.
But.....Here is the thing, the admin and moderators have assumed so much control over our forum that they are forcing their personality onto us. Well I in particular do not want anothers personality nor do I want to be controlled. I would rather you just shut this down all together the Elan Forum and let it go then live another day like it is.
Ya kno folks we are the laughing stock of the whole web site they have a whole forum dedicated to us "The Drama" forum you need a pass word to sign in which they promptly display, is this to monitor you travels in and out. This is a fucking joke.
Here's another thought move the whole Elan Forum site over there, call it the original name and keep the pass word (which someone will have to explain), this is how stupid we are being portrayed here. They are patronizing us a idiots, oh that's right only some of the Elan people.
We have another problem we have moderators who don't belong there and nobody here from Elan either gets this or even cares anymore. Admin and moderators from other programs are running are show, i don't give a damn if their your best buddies and how much respect you have for them this is pathetic. I came here to fornits because we had a site run by Elan people, so we made a mistake/s so we just give up.
I am asking Elanians to please take back our forum and run it with respect. You folks will not let me do it....lol, fo sure. There is no one else from Elan that wants to moderate our site ?????? If not then I vote to shut it down or at least have a acknowledgment along side the forum stating that, "No Elan people have any thing to do with this site as far as operations" so when Elanians come they are not mislead into believing they are talking with someone from Elan. Many folks do that here on this Web Site I have found, it is called lying by omission. We have a moderator here on this forum who is not from a program or will not acknowledge to a member here from Elan (me) what program she is from so at least I know her bonifieds. I have asked her for almost a year now. Yes this is important and it is not vengeance.
In conclusion I am speaking for me I have not talked with anyone else about this, WHY??????? Because I am not on a friendly bases with anyone from Elan on this site and neither are most of you with each other. But this still doesn't mean we have to have other governing our site. Please help me get our forum back into our rightful place with Elan folks. You folks kick my ass everyday and rightly so alot of times well you have already demonstrated your energy/passion, translate it back into your forum.
I am not a part of this Elan Forum as it is if you folks reject what I have to say here, I can accept your decision but I will not accept others who did not go to Elan trying to moderate a experience they never lived.

Thank you

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
My favorite ELAN photo
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 03:41:46 AM »
ELAN photo -  RIP Bobby Sands

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Why are our posts being deleted!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 07:12:45 AM »
Stop perpetuating the bad rap and you might get your forum back some day. Till then, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »

My favorite ELAN photo

Postby elanasshole » Today, 03:41
ELAN photo - RIP Bobby Sands

elanasshole

Postby Che Gookin » Today, 07:12
Stop perpetuating the bad rap and you might get your forum back some day. Till then, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Che Gookin

DannyB II wrote:

Guys are you trying to improve or destroy. That is all I am asking. If you want to destroy (get back at me, put me down, bust my balls) then move on. There are so many other threads to do this on. Shit email me.
I need your help. Che com'on.
So we had a spat for christ sake get over it.

Danny

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
soooo many panties in a bunch
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 10:21:01 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Where is the Girl/Van post that Anne Bonney created. The one that I said," Don't get your panties in a bunch", to Inculcate and I finally gave a reply to Anne concerning the girl.
Do ya perchance mean this one?

"Oh did you get your little panties all in a bunch on this Inculcate. I'm sorry you just find me so oppressive but as usual you only see the side you want to see."[/list]

It's in the thread titled 'Does anyone else have any info about the girl/van?'
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
      • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
    « Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 10:47:37 AM »
    Ok, so just to be clear, the thread wasn't deleted, right?
    "Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
    ~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    Re: soooo many panties in a bunch
    « Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"
    Do ya perchance mean this one?

"Oh did you get your little panties all in a bunch on this Inculcate. I'm sorry you just find me so oppressive but as usual you only see the side you want to see."[/list]

It's in the thread titled 'Does anyone else have any info about the girl/van?'

Now Ursus I searched this whole web looking for this thread and no where could I find it and suddenly it appears here. Now I know at times I can be a idiot myself but where in the heck did you find this thread.
      I really was not looking for that little tidbit directed at Inculcate, what I wanted saved was my response to Anne concerning the "Girl and the Van".
      I actually thought Inculcate was behind me being locked out of the thread and the thread mysteriously disappearing then reappearing. So I got touchy and threw that comment in there. Nobody has said I'm wrong yet nor really gave me a explanation for the lock out, not that I really need one at this point.

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »
      Quote from: "Antigen"
      Ok, so just to be clear, the thread wasn't deleted, right?

I do not know that has been determined, I searched this whole web looking last night and could not find it anywhere,now suddenly it reappears. As I said to Ursus I can be a idiot at times but I am not a blind idiot.
      Am I...?????

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
      « Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 11:42:49 AM »

One other thing concerning the Elan forum I would like to bring up is lets be careful what we are moving to the "drama forum". Your moving whole threads and not everyone who posted was involved in the drama. Example: I posted a inspirational quote from a friend of mine Gina Lopez and it was moved to the drama box. I just found this out a couple of days ago through someone else. I don't go to the drama box so I just thought it got deleted by mistake.
      Well I guess if we Elanians would stop with are nonsense then these things would not happen yes and no. Fornits is a site of provocateurs but we can provoke in good hearted fashion. I get that, just lets not go overboard with the moving to drama forum "thing" because we don't like the poster, ok INc. "Being prejudice is not a end all, it is just the beginning" (unknown).

Danny

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
      Now Ursus I searched this whole web looking for this thread and no where could I find it and suddenly it appears here. Now I know at times I can be a idiot myself but where in the heck did you find this thread.
      I didn't actually look for it per se. I just did a Search for "panties bunch" and it came up on the first page of results.

Nobody has said I'm wrong yet nor really gave me a explanation for the lock out, not that I really need one at this point.
      Like I said to you in a PM, I do not know why that thread got locked. It should be unlocked now. If you have any more problems with that, let me know.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
      « Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 12:07:41 PM »

I didn't actually look for it per se. I just did a Search for "panties bunch" and it came up on the first page of results.

OK.......

Nobody has said I'm wrong yet nor really gave me a explanation for the lock out, not that I really need one at this point.

Like I said to you in a PM, I do not know why that thread got locked. It should be unlocked now. If you have any more problems with that, let me know.

Well if I can't find the thread then I can't see if it is unlocked. I just assumed you had found it when you posted earlier.
      But you actually have not found the thread except on search.
      OK....I'll try to find it.

Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
      « Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 12:13:46 PM »

OK.......

Well if I can't find the thread then I can't see if it is unlocked. I just assumed you had found it when you posted earlier.
      But you actually have not found the thread except on search.
      OK....I'll try to find it.

Danny

DannyB II wrote

FOUND IT !!!!!!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      ya coulda just clicked the link...
      « Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 12:16:52 PM »
      Ahem. Note provided link in my post above.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
      Re: ya coulda just clicked the link...
      « Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »
      Ahem. Note provided link in my post above.

I understand this my friend but I needed to see it for myself in the Elan Forum Site. It was not there last night but as we know I could be wrong.

Danny

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
      « Reply #14 on: May 29, 2010, 11:30:35 PM »
      Danny do you denounce the hi yuh yuh indian? You must learn to hate the hi yuh yuh yuh indian first before everyone will accept you.  :suicide:
      fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!