Author Topic: Questions for Lon Woodbury Re: CAICA/PURE/WHITMORE  (Read 17266 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Questions for Lon Woodbury Re: CAICA/PURE/WHITMORE
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 02:17:12 PM »
LON doesn't meet the standards himself.

The "standards" are in place only to assuage the righteous fears of parents so they don't ask questions or question the gravitas of the Ed Con.  There's no mechanism to ENFORCE violations either.

IT'S MARKETING, people.  Plain and simple.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 02:31:46 PM »
It's all about sales and marketing, I agree.   Parents are an easy mark for someone who claims to know how to tell a bad program from a good one ... when in reality ... NONE OF THEM ARE SAFE because the industry, itself, is UNREGULATED.

The finder's fees these programs pay for "heads in the beds" is a major issue, especially since no one seems to know who they are.  There's no transparancy.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 02:52:03 PM »
I'm glad Lon engaged in this idiocy, now we have the Three Stooges, who are doing more to discredit and expose EdCons as unscupulous greedheads without consciences than all of us could.

Thanks, Lon!  You finished the equation.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 02:53:22 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »
This is nuts!

IMO, these blogs appear to be written by two people with a self-serving interest in seeing the reputation of the SUDS rehabilitated by conveniently, laying all the blame at the door of former parents and children.  Hello?  The owner plead no contest to the charges against her.  Whitmore is NO MORE.  They are embroiled in a civil lawsuit.  Move on Sheff and Zehnder.  This is like beating a dead horse.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »

LOL Zen - sure wish I had photoshop because I can just see Iz, Sue and Lon riding the rocket to teen help land.

:cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue's constantly changing position.
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... y&start=40

Subj: [Trekkers] IECA Conference
Date: 10/12/02 2:14:57 PM Central Daylight Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Independent Educational Consultants Association Conference. Nov. 7-9 in Washington, DC. Let's pray the sniper situation is resolved by then.

It is open to all in the Industry. One day is all Boarding Schools and the other day is all Specialty Programs. I plan on meeting many that I have spoken to and represent. I have been in this industry, going on 4 years now, and placed over 100 children successfully, as well as visited over 15 schools. That is what qualifies me as a CEP. Certified Educational Planner. Huh! Donna had this planned for me and I am doing my best.

Steve Bozak, an IECA member, actually told me personally, I am a more qualified CEP than many of the IECA members! And I know parents think so. Steve has continually asked me to move to NY to work for him, but I love PURE and I love Florida! As I was having my new cards made up for our new address, and BBB status, Steve told me to be sure to add CEP. He is truly the only EC that I would ever trust.

Anyway, Lon Woodbury, Tom Crooke and all the stuffy IECA members will be there, but I am going to meet all the schools and programs. I am bringing 2 other representatives of PURE also. So I won't be alone in this bee's nest! BTW: WWASP always sends a rep too....can't wait to see who that is....

I guess Sue has changed her opinion of Woodbury.  Funny how things tend to go full circle.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 04:37:12 PM »
Sue's buddy Bozak refers to WWASPS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 05:15:43 PM »
UPDATE:

Thank you........

We thank Struggling Teens Website for giving us the opportunity to share the truths about The Whitmore Academy. After numerous interviews with former students, parents, authorities, lawyers and the owners, it is apparent to us that this is nothing short of a vendetta against the Sudweeks.

-------------

Note:  Struggling Teens now replaces the name Lon Woodbury.

Whazup with the apparent name change by Team Scheff and Zehnder?

(See Post #1 on this thread)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Perjury and Sue Scheff
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 05:56:59 PM »
I think Carey's lawyer will find this interesting if Carey gets a win on her appeal.   as well as the news that Sue Scheff tried to get someone named Darlene to wipe her computer clean after the judge in the WWASP case ordered it to be turned over to ROBERT LICHFIELD.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 07:12:43 PM »
Now why would Sue Scheff and Isabelle Zehnder "update" and change that blog, and thank "Struggling Teens" instead of LON WOODBURY for posting that disgraceful Whitmore Blog?

Lon Woodbury IS Struggling Teens isn't he?
Sort of like Sue Scheff IS PURE; and Isabelle Zehnder IS CAICA.

Doesn't Lon Woodbury like being so kindly thanked for helping out these hard-working blogettes?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 09:41:21 PM »
Any idea what Sue Scheff wanted "cleaned up" from her computer system by Darlene?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 03:10:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

LOL Zen - sure wish I had photoshop because I can just see Iz, Sue and Lon riding the rocket to teen help land.

:cry2:

I can fix it up!!!!  My wife and I will collaborate, it'll be nice.  

When Jena banned Psy from Strugglngteens, she elaborated on all the trouble Sue Scheff had caused Lon during the WWASP trial.  Strugglingteens was "the scene of the crime", and Lon was ready to shut down the forums until Jena agreed to take it over and just moderate the living hell out of it.  So, with the history Lon has with this scarecrow Scheff, why would he (figuratively, I hope) jump into bed with her now?  Lon, you're making yourself look even more like a mental midget.  Think!  It ain't illegal yet!

As always, my disclaimer.  Good enough for Izzy, good enough for me.

\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 04:16:11 PM »
Zen, could you put Izzy on the bottom....being the BUTT she seems to be?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Zen, could you put Izzy on the bottom....being the BUTT she seems to be?

Big ol' butt, too. :rofl:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 05:11:29 PM »
Um... Given that lon already referred to Whitmore as a "Rogue Operation" in an email to me... Why is he doing this?  Doesn't he hate ed-cons who take money for referrals (see Pure vs WWASP Transcript)...  Why shame on you Lon!  I thought you more reputable than that!  :wink:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)