Author Topic: Tipping Point  (Read 1609 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Tipping Point
« on: June 12, 2007, 02:39:11 AM »
At the risk of being redundant, I will run down a few randoms points related to my postings here.  I make no bones about my motives.  The Wizard of Vause and AARC hurt my partner and best friend.   The Wizard of Vause and AARC continue to do this to other children.  I believe that the Wizard is a psychopath, and as such a great danger.  I know that he is fraudulent.  I know that AARC claims to treat a "disease", but the staff is unqualified to diagnose and render medical treatment for drug dependency.  I know that the Wizard transplanted a completely discredited religious practise to Calgary, calling it drug treatment.  
I have engaged in bickering with some who have posted on here in defense of their religious beliefs and their subservience to the leader of the cult, the Wizard of Vause.  This was done to prevent this forum from being a venue in which AARC propaganda could be spewed at survivors with no rebuttal, unlike the situation inside AARC.  This was also done because a great many misrepresentations have been made about AARC, in newspapers, in court, on television, in the Legislature of our province, on various websites, and inside AARC itself.  
Although it may have seemed petty, it was important to point out that the Wizard has gone to great length to create a false past that allowed him to be associated with professional hockey.  The Wizard uses this false past in a number of ways.  In our society, (this may seem weird to any American readers), hockey is part of the mythology.  It leant the Wiz an aura of respectability and glamour, which furthers his drive for power, prestige, and money.  
The nastiest prick defending the Wiz is still a victim of AARC.  Unfortunately, these victims perpetuate the crime that is AARC.  
AARC was created to meet the needs of a variety of people.  It met the needs of people looking for ways to chip away at Single Payer health care in Alberta.  It met the needs of parents who could not relate to their children.  It met the needs of businesses looking to get good publicity for charitible acts.  It met the needs of a few media hacks looking for feel-good morality plays.  It met the needs of a few AA minions looking to prostheletize.  And it met the needs of the Wizard to have power over others.  But unfortunately it did not meet the needs of hundreds of kids who ended up there.  It did not meet their needs to develop mentally and emotionally as individuals.  It did not meet their needs to be free from emotional, physical and sexual abuse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Mel

• View Profile
Tipping Point
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 12:43:36 AM »
One of the Kids victims who was a part of the meetings with Dean in my families basement was surprised to know that he was claiming to be an alcoholic. They said that he didn't formerly claim to be one and didn't attend meetings. This could have been an issue of this person not having very good memory of that time, or maybe just not going to the same meetings. The only way to know whether or not he started attending AA before AARC is to find someone in AA who's known him since he claims to have entered the program, such as a sponsor.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »