Author Topic: Scheff  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« on: June 10, 2007, 10:27:57 AM »

Saturday, June 9, 2007
How Free is Freedom of Speech?

Our First Amendment Right has not changed and neither has the law on defamation, slander and invasion of privacy.

Although Carey Bock Levine didn't show up to trial back in September 2006, she was legally represented for 2 years by a prominent Law Firm in Broward County. When they withdrew from the case, the judge kindly postponed the trial to give her ample time to find a new lawyer.

Instead of using that time to locate new representation or even call the courthouse in Broward County to explain her situation, she flew to Las Vegas and got married and had 3 day honeymoon on June 12, 2006. Please note this is her 3rd or 4th marriage, so maybe it is a common occurrence for her.

Although she has lamely attempted to claim she was a Katrina Victim (read previous Blogs), she did attend her own deposition with her lawyer in December 2005 just 4 months after Katrina. This so-called Katrina Victim didn't seem to have any handicaps at that time, so it is curious why 6 months later she is not able to find another lawyer?

Mrs. Carey Bock Levine claims she was depressed. In reality, so are many people that suffer with depression, but that doesn't excuse you from your legal obligations or day to day responsibilities. Her sons went to Iraq? Well, thousands of families have their sons, daughters, husbands, fathers, mothers, etc also in Iraq - does that allow you to ignore your responsibilities?

How free is freedom of speech - it is free, but remember it doesn't support defamation nor does it condone invasion of privacy. Like in many areas of life, there are limits, laws and penalties.

$5M in punitive damages is to punish - the jury went through hundreds of pages of all the ugly, slanderous and unlawful posts Bock had written prior reaching this verdict.

The jury noted - they wanted to send a message - they did, loud and clear.

Did I want to prove a point - yes I did - and I believe I succeeded. I refused to sit by and watch this woman destroy my organization and my family. As a mother, I did what I had to do to protect my kids.

Posted by Sue Scheff at 5:54 AM

Wow, she is up quite early blogging away.  I guess since she hasn't actually won the case, she can't give up the fight.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 12:39:22 PM »
I hope her "clients" read this.  It shows this woman does not have sympathy for someone who has a child in IRAQ.  A person who is in imminent danger.  If I understand correctly, Carey Brock had 2 children in IRAQ.  If you have every had a family member deployed, you can not imagine the day to day stress.  A ridiculous lawsuit by somelike Sue Scheff was not on the top of her list.  It sounds like Carey Brock was having more then one issue causing mulitple stresses and likely to cause depression.  I think it is repulsive that people can even comment on how someone should behave while they have family members in danger.  Especially someone who rakes in tons of money from this industry and has refered kids to abusive programs.  If I were looking for a "program" I would not use SS services based on this post alone.  If you don't have the sensetive nature to understand deployment or the effects of a hurricane.  Would you say that about all hurricane victims?  Sounds like Sue Scheff is a teenager herself.  "oh my god, like its just a hurricane, and whatever war or something.."  The statements above are telling in their own right.  I hope her clients read it and become as disgusted as I did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
Careful now Scheffie - It is DOCTOR Levine, if I recall correctly.  Green may be your color, but turning green with envy is hardly attrative on anyone.

Congrats to Carey and best wishes to her boys!  I remember when she rescued them from Dundee Ranch in Costa Rica.  

Sorry Sceff doesn't seem to appreciate or understand how a mother might feel about her children in harms way.

Hope things go well for her (Carey) with the appeal.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 04:39:22 PM »
Guest, what's up with the Doctor Levine thing.  This is not the first time I have heard someone use that inference.

Scheff's attorney asked me a question about Doctor Levine at the hearing.  Does Scheff think my husband is a doctor?  Of course I had to ask her attorney who he was talking about because I don't know a Doctor Levine.

I know she is getting information from my ex and his family.  Maybe they told her I was married to a doctor.   She really has come up with some crap in her blogs.  Not surprising though, it is a reflection of her character.

By the way, thanks for your support!

Truth is a defense for defamation!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
Blogs Carey Bock - Internet Defamation Case is finally starting collections!
next close

Jun/10/2007 - original post

Carey Bock Levine's employment has been served with the writ of garnishment which means we will be receiving the first monies on her $11.3M judgement.

She is still trying to convince people she was a Katrina Victim, which maybe she was, but she wasn't the average one that we saw all over our Televisions. She sold her home a month "prior" Katrina - collected a cool $210K - and moved to Texas to live a nice gated community near her parents. Check back, we will have pictures soon.

All this while the true Katrina Victims were in Houston at the Astro Dome.

4 months after Katrina, Carey Bock Levine shows up for her deposition with her lawyer she had for over a 1 year at the time. He did withdrew from the case months later, and the judge kindly gave her time to find a new lawyer.

Well - It seems Carey Bock Levine felt it was time to get married again instead of looking for a lawyer. On June 12th, 2006 she married Kenneth Levine in Las Vegas. This is her 3rd or 4th husband, so I assume she is used to it.

But guess what - life doesn't stop just because you have hard times. Her son's went to Iraq, we applaud them for that, as well as the other thousands of soldiers and their families that had to watch them leave. Her father took ill, as well as many others that were severely sick or even died. Life goes on - when you have responsibilities, especially legal ones, you can't just walk away from it. Maybe you can a husband, but not the law.

Internet Defamation has become a way for people to hurt others and believe that the first amendment will protect them. The First Amendment does not condone defamation.

I will keep everyone posted and the next time you think about slander and defamation, think about having your paycheck garnished.

She has cracked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »
Man, it's positively creepy how this lady, Sue Scheff, can't seem to control herself.  What is going on with her?

:scared:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Scheff
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 07:11:58 PM »
Ouch.  That bitch is as wacky as she is vicious. It's somewhat amusing how she manages to weave underhanded personal insults, threats, propaganda, and compliments together at the same time... All trying to prevent Cary from having the opportunity to actually argue her case.  What is she afraid of?  I, personally, will be highly amused when Sue loses the defamation case, and people start to realize that Cary was telling the truth about her wacky ass.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »
It seems that Sue Scheff doesn't mind BLOGGING away and atacking parents that she referred to Whitmore Academy either.  Blogging such things, while supporting the defunct program, Whitmore Academy and the owners Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks--who have broken laws in THREE COUNTRIES--appears as vicious as her attack on Carey Bock.

It does appear petty that Sue Scheff seems fixated on Carey Bock being married; and discusses this marriage in such a tone, as if Scheff seems to imply that Carey Bock did something wrong by getting married.

Scheff's seemingly lack of concern for Bock's sons who are serving our country in the military during such a dangerous time; speaks volumes about Scheff's own seemingly lack of humanity, and perhaps even a lack of patriotism.  These young military men have volunteered to protect our nation; and have engaged in WAR; and they deserve everyone's respect, even MS. SCHEFF's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
What a joke Scheff is.

Didn't she place her own kid in some military academy?????

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 10:55:20 PM »
collected a cool $210K

Yeah, I wish. :o

Where on earth does she get her information?  Is she really that stupid or gullable.  

Either she has seen a copy of the HUD statement from the sale of my house and is stuped (and totally does not understand how to interpret it)....or.....someone has told her I "collected a cool $210K" and she is gullable (she believes what she has been told).  

I had a first mortgage and a second mortgage on my house pIus I had to put a new roof on it before we could close on it because the buyers mortgage company would not approve it without me paying for a new roof.  So when all was said and done, what I made was far from a "cool 210K".

I have read so many of her blogs and I am telling you, I have to laugh at the things she says because she is one crazy individual.  I have to wonder if she if knows what the truth is anymore.  I think she is losing her mind.  

I am glad I don't live anywhere near that crazy bitch. There is no telling what someone like her would do.  She must be obsessed with herself and I think she has gone off the deep end.

Some other examples of her crazy blogs where she makes accusations such as I asked for $100K from WWASP.  That is a flat out lie.  I asked WWASP to reimburse me for my trip to Costa Rica and for attorney's fees.  My costs totaled around $30K.  I need to be able to keep my house until the boys turned 18.  This made it so that I was able to.  They ony agreed to give me half of the $30,000.

Another example of her lies she claims my son sued me.  That is another lie.  Some one is feeding crap...unless of course she is able to just dream up these stories herself.

I could go on and on about her so called "facts" .  But I have better things to do.  I have a real life to live.  A life  in which no children are put in danger and no famlies are hurt as a result of my actions.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 10:55:35 PM »
collected a cool $210K

Yeah, I wish. :o

Where on earth does she get her information?  Is she really that stupid or gullable.  

Either she has seen a copy of the HUD statement from the sale of my house and is stuped (and totally does not understand how to interpret it)....or.....someone has told her I "collected a cool $210K" and she is gullable (she believes what she has been told).  

I had a first mortgage and a second mortgage on my house pIus I had to put a new roof on it before we could close on it because the buyers mortgage company would not approve it without me paying for a new roof.  So when all was said and done, what I made was far from a "cool 210K".

I have read so many of her blogs and I am telling you, I have to laugh at the things she says because she is one crazy individual.  I have to wonder if she if knows what the truth is anymore.  I think she is losing her mind.  

I am glad I don't live anywhere near that crazy bitch. There is no telling what someone like her would do.  She must be obsessed with herself and I think she has gone off the deep end.

Some other examples of her crazy blogs where she makes accusations such as I asked for $100K from WWASP.  That is a flat out lie.  I asked WWASP to reimburse me for my trip to Costa Rica and for attorney's fees.  My costs totaled around $30K.  I need to be able to keep my house until the boys turned 18.  This made it so that I was able to.  They ony agreed to give me half of the $30,000.

Another example of her lies she claims my son sued me.  That is another lie.  Some one is feeding crap...unless of course she is able to just dream up these stories herself.

I could go on and on about her so called "facts" .  But I have better things to do.  I have a real life to live.  A life  in which no children are put in danger and no famlies are hurt as a result of my actions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Invasion of Privacy
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 11:42:42 PM »
I just read where it was posted "there will be pictures soon." Pictures pf Carey's home?  Tha would seem an invasion pf ger privacy. Hypocrsy?

I remember an invasion of privacy where SS suggested trekkers contact Carey's boss to tell her Carey was posting on Fornits duringwhat she beleived as during working hours. That too was stepping over the privacy boundry lines. Orthe one where SS suggested someone  go to Carey's house and knock on the door etc.

Good thing I kept  those emails. They will come in handy to prove who really was harrassing who . To prove who was defaming who.

This is about vengence .A warped since of vengence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 12:46:09 AM »
Other people saved emails from Sue Scheff, too; and would not mind sharing them with Carey Bock.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Scheff
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 12:49:40 AM »
The woman is nuts... But I do want to know if something is true, because I have heard it as a rumor and I'd like to hear your side of the story.  Carey.  Did you sell your hard drive to WWASP?  If so, why?  If not, where did the rumor come from?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 08:46:52 AM »
No, I did not sell my hard drive to WWASP.

What I did do is let them have access to a lot of emails.   My own emails that I had written pertaining to WWASP were included.  I felt like if everything that was being said in those emails was true, then what or who would it hurt.

I felt like Scheff was using families who had already been hurt by the industry.  They were being used to market PURE.  Their stories were being used to market PURE.  

I learned she was a competitor of WWASP and I could see that what she was doing  was the very same things she accused WWASP of doing.  She was placing kids in risky, unregulated programs.  I wanted people to know.  I didn't know how else to expose the truth.

I think this is why she hates me so bad.  I don't think that calling her a couple of names like "con, fraud, etc" are the reason she is so angry.  I think the reason she is angry and vindictive is because she is no longer seen as an advocate by so many of the parents and true victims of this industry.

In exchange for the emails I did ask WWASP to reimburse me for the cost I incurred as a result of my kids being placed in a one of their programs.  They agreed to half of those expenses.

I wasn't trying to hurt anyone, I just wanted to expose the truth about Scheff.  I did it, not to hurt her or anyone else for that matter,  I did it to protect kids, my own included.