Author Topic: Ewwww!!!  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 10:30:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Carmel""
...Its just like everything else...when people need to make a gaudy show of their moral character...its almost certainly because in private they lack it the most.

I agree.  It's a subject they are obsessed with for multiple reasons, ha!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 11:31:57 PM »
I wouldnt be shocked in the slightest at the ratio of girls involved in these scenarios that get nightly "bonding" visits from their fathers or brothers or uncles.

Not shocked at all.  In fact, not that I could ever prove it...but I bet the ratio is higher in these circles than in most.  Id bet my right tit on in.  

Its just like everything else...when people need to make a gaudy show of their moral character...its almost certainly because in private they lack it the most.

I'm with you Carmel. Is that a Tx thang? Being in the bible belt and all.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 11:06:36 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
I wouldnt be shocked in the slightest at the ratio of girls involved in these scenarios that get nightly "bonding" visits from their fathers or brothers or uncles.

Not shocked at all.  In fact, not that I could ever prove it...but I bet the ratio is higher in these circles than in most.  Id bet my right tit on in.  

Its just like everything else...when people need to make a gaudy show of their moral character...its almost certainly because in private they lack it the most.

I'm with you Carmel. Is that a Tx thang? Being in the bible belt and all.

What...molestation? Or using your breasts as collateral?
 :lol:
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 09:09:34 PM »
Ok interesting survey.. What is the ratio of these girls making it to adulthood who were molested by their daddy/uncle/brother versus those who lost their virginity in the back seat of a car/behind the backstop at school/cheap motel room/ toilet stall/in their own bed.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 02:05:08 AM »
Quote from: ""A Program's Worst Nightmare""
Ok interesting survey.. What is the ratio of these girls making it to adulthood who were molested by their daddy/uncle/brother versus those who lost their virginity in the back seat of a car/behind the backstop at school/cheap motel room/ toilet stall/in their own bed.

hahaha.

maybe I missed the point of that post entirely, but I do have to say, you girls make it awfully hard to feel bad for you when there a bajillion 14 year old girls taking topless pictures of themselves with their arms folded across their chests in the bathroom mirror, which they promptly post on myspace. get real.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 10:11:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
hahaha.

maybe I missed the point of that post entirely, but I do have to say, you girls make it awfully hard to feel bad for you when there a bajillion 14 year old girls taking topless pictures of themselves with their arms folded across their chests in the bathroom mirror, which they promptly post on myspace. get real.

Which came first?  Society's prurient mindset, or 14 yo's posing for their myspace pictures?  And who is of the age more responsible for their actions?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 10:29:46 AM »
I'm not making excuses for sick fucks that molest little girls, especially incestually (is that a word?). they deserve a painful death by fire. but at the same time...you strap a bunch of raw meat to your naked body and walk through a room of hungry pitbulls...what do you really think is going to happen?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 12:02:40 PM »
You sound like youre hanging with the pitbulls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 01:14:17 PM »
It's like those damn kids who just won't shut up or stop acting up... they were just asking to be beat up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 01:16:13 PM »

Oh yes, you have me all figured out. Shit, I don't even get aroused by girls over 16 anymore.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Ewwww!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »

Oh yes, you have me all figured out. Shit, I don't even get aroused by girls over 16 anymore.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
I think there are some "camps" that can make a more manly man out of you!
 ::seg::