Author Topic: Bob Baer  (Read 1389 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Bob Baer
« on: June 08, 2007, 01:49:41 AM »
Read an interesting article about Bob Baer, former(?) CIA operative, and his sense that the whole story of September 11 has not been told.  I always find Baer's views, or at least what he conveys as his views, to be facsinating.  Baer is no dumb hack.  He knows that there are people in the US who are aware of the false and ridiculous nature of mainstream descriptions of the way US economic and military power have been and are currently used throughout the world.  Baer talks about a world in which, hey mistakes were made, but he always comes back around to lay accusations on someone other than the US power structure.  This most recent riddle ended up pointing the finger at Iran and al Quaeda, apparently because their leader is a murderer.  
Baer is by far the most entertaining expert used to support, in the most clever and protracted way, the continued push to beat down obstacles to continued US hegemony.  Iran was behind September 11, so what are we doing in Iraq, and when do we attack Iran?
Now don't get me wrong, I sure would not like to live in a country where theologians get to steer government policy.  Which is why I'm happy I live don't live in the United States nor Iran, although I do live in the province of Canada that is home to the Creation Science Museum.  
The more I learn about the events that lead up to, and those that occurred on, September 11, the more inclined I am to think that a nexus of freaky bastards, from Pakistani ISI zealots, to CIA drug traffickers, to US institutional investors, all came together in a miasma of malfeasance.
The US is not a totalitarian state where the government controls all.  The government is controlled by the tiny financially elite minority, and they are the only ones to benefit from the War on Terrah.  The average US citizen eats shit as a result, so why would their representational government engineer an attack that undermines the lives of it's citizenry?
Big-time degenerate gamblers however, like those involved in derivatives and other black magic financial instruments, don't give a flying fuck about Johnny and Suzy Nascar.
Useful idiots, like Arab arms/drug-trafficking pilots, and fundamentalist Moslem Pakistani intelligence agents, and sub-verbal US elected/appointed representatives, can all go about their business without understanding what it is they are a part of.  The result is hijacked airliners destroying buildings, providing the pretext to lock down the US while it's economy is dismantled and the rivals to US financial elites are militarily cornered and brought under control.
But then again, maybe the Mullahs want to have their country vaporized with nuclear weapons, just cuz they're so darned crazy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 08:09:39 AM »
Yeah...why Iraq?

Maybe Bush just got the spelling wrong?  :rofl:

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 02:36:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Maybe Bush just got the spelling wrong?  :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl: Actually quite possible or he's unaware they are actually 2 separate countries.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!