Author Topic: Puf, Puff, Puff , Puff!!!!  (Read 4276 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Puf, Puff, Puff , Puff!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2003, 08:15:00 PM »

On 2003-05-17 17:04:00, Antigen wrote:

"ROFL!! Thank GOD for overly entheusiastic Anaons! Thanks!  ::kiss::  *wink*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2003, 05:11:00 PM »
Newshawk:  Art Smart [email protected]
URL: http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/printstory. ... on/1913598

May 16, 2003, 8:09PM

Botched raid leads to woman's death New York police enter wrong home Reuters News Service

NEW YORK -- Police kicked down the wrong door at a New York apartment house Friday and a woman with a heart condition died on the way to the hospital.

A bungled tip about a drug dealer's cache led police to kick down the door and toss a stun grenade into the apartment of a woman with a heart
condition; she died of a heart attack within an hour, police said.

"This is a tragedy. This should not have happened. No doubt about that," said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly.

Police were led to the apartment of Alberta Spruill, 57, by a registered, but apparently untested, informant, officials said. The dealer they sought lived in the same building but had been arrested by a different police unit four days earlier, they explained.

Spruill had just dressed for work, where she certified eligibility for civil service candidates, when the raiding party executed its "No Knock" warrant at 6 a.m., broke down her door, tossed in the grenade and handcuffed the stunned woman to a chair.

Police soon realized the mistake, took off the handcuffs and called an ambulance to take her to a hospital for observation.

While on the way to Harlem Hospital, she suffered a heart attack and was pronounced dead on arrival.

Kelly said the "flash bang" grenades usually are used to dislodge barricaded suspects. He said that police have executed more than 1,900 warrants this year and four of those were at the wrong addresses.

The lieutenant who ordered use of the grenade in the misguided raid was put on administrative leave, officials said.

Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind...it doesn't matter!
--  Chuck Gauran

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2003, 06:23:00 PM »
Damn...! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS huh?

I HATE TEXAS..."hate" yup.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2003, 10:46:00 AM »
Texas has it's problems. But this latest case happened in New York City. Something amazing is happening in Texas, though. Since the Tulia drug sting in 1999, people in Texas have been hoding drug policy to some serious scrutiny. In addition to investigating the Tulia incident and overturning all of the convictions based on that one lying sack of shit excuse for a cop, they've also been keeping the Dallas sheetrock scandal in the headlines as well as their purgoring crime lab.

They've got two bills in their legislature right now; one to eliminate state funding for area drug task forces and another to require coroboration of the testimony of undercover officers (imagine that!)

Now, there's not a whole lot of difference between drug warriors in Texas and those in places like Bradenton, New York, LA or anywhere else. Just recently, a newly formed area taskforce have been busy as beavers rounding people up in batches of 12 to 50 right around here. For some reason, 50 seems to be the magic number.

Operation Pipe Dreams was run out of Pittsburgh and Tommy Chong was charged in this jurisdiction, even though he was in LA and the bogus business set up by law enforcement for this sting was located in Maryland. I seriously think it has something to do with our SA, Stephan Zappala. I don't know if or how he may be related to Joe. But, the more I see how they're running the shop around here, the more likely it seems.

I guess a lot of innocent people are getting the shaft in these sting operations. Why not? That seems to be what happens each and every time we let Betty Sembler train and equip law enforcement and recruite them to her sacred cause.

That's why I say that these people are Nazis, for real, no kidding, not exagerating or being expansive or disrespecting victims of Nazi crimes in the 30's and 40's. Right now, a kid or an adult who stands merely accused of drug crimes wherever there's a strong drug warrior bias in LE, the courts and the general population may just as well be a 12yo who once drank a half a glass of champaign at New Years sitting in an intake room. They have a snowball's chance in Hell of seeing justice.

And I think this will remain true unless and until we can get DFAF and the TOUGHLOVE parent movement off the public dole. So that's my primary goal. I want my kids to raise their kids in a world free of threat from these sadistic lunatics.

To the extent that a society limits its government to policing functions which curb the individuals who engage in aggressive and criminal actions, and conducts its economic affairs on the basis of free and willing exchange, to that extent domestic peace prevails. When a society departs from this norm, its governing class begins, in effect, to make war upon the rest of the nation. A situation is created in which everyone is victimized by everyone else under the fiction of each living at the expense of all.

--Edmund A. Opitz

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2003, 10:47:00 AM »
Oh, and BTW, "Hitler, the Rise of Evil" part II is playing on CBS tonight. One of the producers was let go by the network for commenting that now is a pretty good time to examine exactly how Hitler came to power.

May 12-13: Sowed Hemp at Muddy  hole by Swamp. August 7: Began to separate the Male from the Female at Do - rather too late.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>George Washington (Diary)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2003, 05:06:00 PM »
God bless ya lass! More power to you! Anyone who can afford to, please make a donation to Fornits'!  :tup:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2003, 05:35:00 PM »
Ginger,
I LOVED your Texas news. That made my day!!
SHEET ROCK... awesome...lol

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2003, 06:54:00 PM »
Thanks, ya'll (ehr... I guess I should say yinz...)

Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
--Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2003, 07:24:00 PM »
I was mistaken. Part II of Hitler, the Rise of Evil is on tonight at 9 ET on CBS, right after the series fanale of Buffy.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
-- John F. Kennedy (1917-63), U.S. Democratic politician, president. Speech, 13 March 1962, the White House.