Author Topic: Pathway into the light  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« on: October 26, 2002, 01:38:00 PM »
A few days ago at a Detroit area banquet hall, there was a Pathway Family Center pow-wow event. It was what PFC described as their "ANNUAL GIVING BACK DINNER DANCE".  http://www.pfcenter.org/events.asp ~ from what we could gather in the paragraph describing this event, they "celebrate" the "successes" of the kids they were able to brainwash successfully this year, and the parent's and Insurance company's moneys they stole while doing it.

Anyway, PFC's quote goes as follows:

"ANNUAL GIVING BACK DINNER DANCE - Michigan site
This annual event is scheduled for Thursday, October 24, 2002 at Vladimir's in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Vladimirs is located at Eight Mile Road and Grand River. Each year Pathway celebrates the successes of the young people and their families who have been able to overcome their addictions and become healthy, contributing members of our community. This is an opportunity to enjoy a great meal, excellent entertainment, and celebrate in the accomplishments of young people."

Then they of course leave a contact number for information on the event, more like a screening number in order to attempt to keep those that would know how to identify them as a cult away from the event.

Straight Inc., I can tell you, had events like this all the time, they loved to show off those that they exploited for a profit. They would invite any influential pillars in the given local community they could get a hold of and give em front row seats at these such events. Those in charge would get up on their pre-designed pulpit and throw out their sales pitches to the masses in the audiences and say what wonderful things their particular mind-rape-mill was doing to "help" our society. For proof of their success, they would have some of their victims come up on stage in their church going gear and confess personal events in their lives to strangers. NOTHING was held back whether it was true or not, and frankly, non of it was anybodies business, especially a mind rapist's.

Now ~ You know that people from PFC are going to get on here at some point and say that their place isn't a cult, even though according to this video link I am providing, shows these kids not having any privacy, going home to a Host/Foster family. Now folks, pay * close * attention * to the walking "arm in arm" feature with their old-comers, you know that "dog on a leach" mentality they gave us at Straight when they belt-looped us, I think these crazed people really (and honestly) don't believe and don't care that what they are permitting to be done to their kids doesn't have long term effects that they will someday deal with, after-all, they don't want em deadinsaneorinjail.

http://www.detnow.com/news/0102151102.html

Heads up you mind rapists for profit at PFC, here's what happens to a Straight spin-off when it's novelty wears off and it appears in a TV news exposé.

http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/wami.ram

The Flyermeister
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2003, 09:40:00 AM »
Flyermeister, thanks for sharing.  You might want to get facts instead of spouting accusations, and attempting to categorize Pathway like the Straight programs.  But then that would require more effort than to take your approach.  It sounds like you are really quite bent on slandering virtually any recovery program that helps the client (teen and parents) understand the drug use, the underlying issues, tools for recovery, re-establish family relationships, and become a productive citizen in the community.  If you really are concerned, I encourage you to contact Pathway and arrange a visit to see for yourself.

As for the event you mention, it really is common for not-for-profit organizations to recognize individuals and organizations who have provided support.  For-Profit corporations inform their shareholders with fancy and expensive annual reports and shareholder meetings.  Small not-for-profit firms usually don?t have funds for those things.  Instead, they host a more personalized event.  And yes, Pathway does celebrate recovery of youth and families torn by behavioral conflict.  I fail to understand why they should not.  

K

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 04:31:00 AM »
Do you still walk your dogs (I mean kids) arm-in-arm????, you know, human beings?? Do you really deny them SHOES? Man you people are sick...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 05:46:00 PM »
RAMBERTO DID YOU SAY YOU WERE A DOG I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU AND YOUR MINDLESS FOLLOWERS WERE A BUNCH OF DOGS AM I CORRECT?. WORDS OF IGGORANCE WILL NEVER CHANGE THE FACT YOU REMAIN SILENT TILL YOU CAN COME FORWARD LIKE ANY NORMAL ACTIVIST. AND SHOW THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE IN YOUR WEAK AND MEAGER LIFE. LEARN THE TIMES BEFORE YOUR LEFT BEHIND DUE TO YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 08:08:00 PM »
I know a former executive staff member from Pathways.  He is my foster brother from straight and worked at Pathways for over a decade.  Based on my discussions with him about the model used at Pathways it is the same song, to a different tune.   Kids are still taught harmful thought reform and have their brains washed.  It makes me sick to see that Pathways, which for your info was and is straight under a different name (a rose is a rose), is still raping minds.  And so you don't waste your time telling me how stupid and ignorant I am let me be clear.  I am a college grad, w/multiple degrees, highly successful in my field (civil engineering and city planning), have raised a fine yet challanging son w/out the help of a mind rape mill (he is 22 years old now), don't use drugs, have a great marriage and am the Chairman of a not-for-profit corporation working to help people like us (you included) that were in harmful treatment programs.   Email me if you like, I have nothing to hide.   In fact, if you want my name, and telephone number I will give you it off-line.  Hope to hear from you soon as you too can be a survivor.

[ This Message was edited by: kpickle39 on 2003-03-11 17:10 ]

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2003, 10:56:00 AM »
On 2003-03-10 14:46:00, Anonymous wrote:
"YOU SAID YOU AND YOUR MINDLESS FOLLOWERS WERE A BUNCH OF DOGS AM I CORRECT?. WORDS OF IGGORANCE WILL NEVER CHANGE THE FACT YOU REMAIN SILENT TILL YOU CAN COME FORWARD LIKE ANY NORMAL ACTIVIST. AND SHOW THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE IN YOUR WEAK AND MEAGER LIFE. LEARN THE TIMES BEFORE YOUR LEFT BEHIND DUE TO YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE.  "

You sound very angry. Good luck sorting out your poor little mislead, brainwashed head. It'll take a while, obviously.

P.S. That would be, "you're left behind ..."
What is a Normal activist?  :lol:

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2003, 11:22:00 AM »
:roll: Morli's right. You really do seem like you are seething with rage, with that anger can you please explain to us again how PFC "helped" you? And, while you are at it, can you answer my original question...."Do you still walk your dogs (I mean kids) arm-in-arm????, you know, human beings?? Do you really deny them SHOES?"...Your silly attempt at hurling "insults" at me is intriguing to say the least, save it for group which is where you learned that kind of behavior anyway.......been there....done that.....

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Pathway into the light
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2003, 12:09:00 PM »
On 2003-03-10 14:46:00, Anonymous wrote:
"AND SHOW THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE IN YOUR WEAK AND MEAGER LIFE. LEARN THE TIMES BEFORE YOUR LEFT BEHIND DUE TO YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE."

Or, in other words, "show yourself so we can kick your druggie arse! Otherwise, you better smarten up and pipe down if you know what's good for you!" Am I reading you right here? Did you actually buy the "we'll take over the world one day" raps?

(btw, I think I've said this before. Ramprato is a tea totaler. Won't even drink a beer with me when we visit :sad: )

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another; shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2003, 08:17:00 AM »
Anger at Pathway is considered a "character defect". So they have them further repress that. Anger is good but we need to talk about where that comes from to get past it. That is why when they are out of Pathway the anger and rage is even worse than it was before. They are shamed and humiliated into thinking there is something wrong with them for being angry, especially at their parents, which all kids are. Being told that your behavior is wrong without helping them understand where that behavior came from only makes a person hate himself more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2003, 11:24:00 AM »
Dear whomever you are....

I understand and respect your anonymity and thank you for having the guts to say what I thought (as a survivor of Straight) I was probably going to hear from a survivor of PFC. They did the same thing to us at Straight. Anger ~ was just a "secondary feeling", "primary feelings" were described as "guilt", "shame", "disappointment" in oneself (even though it was never true in the first place). It was always demanded of the Person enraged with honest to goodness anger for their cruel and illegal captivity in Straight to "GET HONEST" and tell group what was underneath the anger.

"character defect"!?!? ....cute, what a nice little new way to describe a "secondary feeling"....

Thanks again....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pathway into the light
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2003, 01:41:00 PM »
Alot of this stuff sounds like a old grad parent I know. Vicky