Author Topic: Castle's advice column  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 09:32:30 PM »
i know if you get a good surgeon they look good, but i want to know how they feel. if i had a friend who had one i could ask her if i could cop a feel but i don't.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 11:59:28 PM »
As someone who has sampled both, I would say.....listen to castle!! It really is like a tattoo, we've all got our different opinions, but you're the one who has to live with it. I've experienced natural boobs that were wonderful, natural boobs that left quite a bit to be desired, fake boobs that felt wonderful, and fake boobs that were like "whoa...I hope these things don't pop if we get too rough...". Just please, please, if you get 'em, use the method that doesn't leave those funny looking scars!

Now that I've made myself out to be a complete manwhore.....I'll be at circle bar on main street in venice tonight, so all you natural and fake breasted women, come have a drink!
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 12:09:20 AM »
Alright Castle, time to hook it up with some real advice.

I have a girlfriend. Should I go to circle bar tonight and hook up with lots of sexy, big breasted women?
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 05:48:33 AM »
Quote from: ""dniceo7""
Alright Castle, time to hook it up with some real advice.

I have a girlfriend. Should I go to circle bar tonight and hook up with lots of sexy, big breasted women?

Fuck yeah!

Although my response is probably a little too late. Sorry. I was doing school-type busywork all night.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 06:06:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i know if you get a good surgeon they look good, but i want to know how they feel. if i had a friend who had one i could ask her if i could cop a feel but i don't.

Well, you can always ask my friend, who is all of five feet tall and has size D hooters. They look good, but her nipples kind of point in different directions. She says she gets better reception that way.

Normally, the doctor will let you take a saline implant and feel it, to give you an idea. But I guess that is still not the same as having one actually in a boob to test out.

It's too bad doctors can't have previous patients come in and let you cop a feel. But they do normally have photographs.

I'm unfortunately not too knowledgeable about the enhancement procedure, or the different outcomes. I know what it's like to have tit surgery, though. A whole mess of fun, let me tell you. It was worth every penny, though. I just wish I had the money for some revisions. (That is common, by the way, in both breast enhancement and reduction. You might need to go in and get revisions after everything settles.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
To Circle Jerk
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 09:56:27 AM »
To Circle Jerk:
Why not just be a big boy and be honest with your girlfriend that you prefer to be free to seek whatever. This way, you can actually be an upfront adult, while sparing someone possible emotional pain (in the long haul) and a multitude of STDs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 09:58:26 AM »
Oh! And another thing... by being upfront, you never know. You at least give her the option to dump you, have a fair and  open relationship, OR possibly even join you!

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 12:16:56 PM »
To Righteous One:

It was a joke. I'm very happy with my girlfriend and have no intentions of straying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 02:39:06 PM »
Oh! My Bad! If you're just kidding, then screw around all you want!

--Humble One

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 12:17:38 AM »
BUMP to the bumpinest.

C'mon lost souls. Castle is drunk tonight and full of wisdom! Ask away!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 01:15:10 AM »
I am thinking about making a documentary about the program I was at or programs in general. I am not sure this is a good idea though because it will bring back old memories and it's just not a very positive subject in my life, as you probably know full well... so what do you think. I have the equipment and ability since that's the business I am in, I do media stuff, so I feel like I want to do something about programs and put it up on google video.. is it too obsessive to do that? Afterall I could do  something more positive like .. well.. um.. something I'm sure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 03:38:30 AM »
QUESTION:

I have a child who is nine and seems to have trouble comprehending the concept of respect. He is a nice person for quite some time and then disrupts others in the class when the teacher is speaking, causing her difficulty and preventing the other children from learning. We remind him of appropriate behavior and respect and he is good for a few months. I have no idea what triggers these outbursts. Any suggestions when I speak with him about it when I pick him up from school?

Thank you,

Corinne

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2007, 03:40:18 AM »
I am scared to death of the committment of marriage. I am 27 amd currently dating a wonderful man who is absolutely great looking, and unbelievably kind. We have been together for over two years. The problem is,he wants to get married. He proposed to me in six months ago and I told him that I had to think about it. The more I think about it, the more I panic and I know it is unfair not to give him an answer so I feel great pressure to decide. I know that I love him. I am sure that I would be misserable without him. The problem is that I feel like getting married to him would be giving up the possiblility to find a man who is as attractive as my current boyfriend but as funny and interesting as my last boyfriend who I also refused to marry after four years of dating.

Am I setting myself to be an old maid by expecting that I could find someone with everything that I wantt? I have met two men who I thought had everything that I wanted, both whom I would have been eager to marry. However, both of these relationships were short-term and I ended up getting dumped in both cases. I am not sure if these relationships were more enticing to me just because they were uncertain, or if I would have maintained those feelings of committment and excitement to these men even with time.

I feel very confused. I also feel a littlle bit like a freak as it seems to me, from reading your columns and other relationship-oriented books and articles, that fear of committment is generally a man's problems. I hope you can give me some advice about whether I should hold out for my Mr. Perfect or settle down and give up a chance at my fantasy man.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 06:11:21 AM »
"How many Jewish mothers does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"Never mind, I'll just sit here in the dark."

Just for you castle!
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Castle's advice column
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 09:34:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I am scared to death of the committment of marriage. I am 27 amd currently dating a wonderful man who is absolutely great looking, and unbelievably kind. We have been together for over two years. The problem is,he wants to get married. He proposed to me in six months ago and I told him that I had to think about it. The more I think about it, the more I panic and I know it is unfair not to give him an answer so I feel great pressure to decide. I know that I love him. I am sure that I would be misserable without him. The problem is that I feel like getting married to him would be giving up the possiblility to find a man who is as attractive as my current boyfriend but as funny and interesting as my last boyfriend who I also refused to marry after four years of dating.

Am I setting myself to be an old maid by expecting that I could find someone with everything that I wantt? I have met two men who I thought had everything that I wanted, both whom I would have been eager to marry. However, both of these relationships were short-term and I ended up getting dumped in both cases. I am not sure if these relationships were more enticing to me just because they were uncertain, or if I would have maintained those feelings of committment and excitement to these men even with time.

I feel very confused. I also feel a littlle bit like a freak as it seems to me, from reading your columns and other relationship-oriented books and articles, that fear of committment is generally a man's problems. I hope you can give me some advice about whether I should hold out for my Mr. Perfect or settle down and give up a chance at my fantasy man.

If there are no kids (or major assets) involved, a marriage can be dissolved easily enough....