Author Topic: New Headmaster Joe Stapp  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« on: June 04, 2007, 10:54:13 AM »
I see that Joe Stapp is now listed as the new Headmaster at HLA now that Charles Cates has gone. What a contrast between Charles and Joe. Charles was at least very personable and knew how to talk to parents in a professional manner.  What are people's feelings about Joe Stapp?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 11:21:46 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I see that Joe Stapp is now listed as the new Headmaster at HLA now that Charles Cates has gone. What a contrast between Charles and Joe. Charles was at least very personable and knew how to talk to parents in a professional manner.  What are people's feelings about Joe Stapp?

i knew Joe.. he seemed level and fair with the children.  However,
HE HAS SOLD HIS SOUL FOR HIS RESUME'.  I am sure Holloway is not happy
that Joe got the job.  It is more appropriate for a snake to get the job,
but HOLLOWAY has been on SABBATICAL looking for the SCIENCE LAB.
It has been just over 2 years Jeff!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 11:25:23 AM »
I think you are right that he has sold his soul for his resume. He always seemed to me to have the "Napolean complex" or "Little Man Syndrome". I think he has a very arrogant and sarcastic attitude which does not come off as professional at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 09:05:41 PM »
I think you are right that he has sold his soul for his resume. He always seemed to me to have the "Napolean complex" or "Little Man Syndrome". I think he has a very arrogant and sarcastic attitude which does not come off as professional at all.

Joe Stapp is a stand up gentelman.  I think it's wrong that he's being judged becuase he was offered a new position for which he is well qualified.  Why don't you ask any of his peer group students what they think about him.  If you were offered a promotion you would take it too!! So get off your high horse!!!  Napolean complex, I don't think so.  I think it's about time you look in the mirror and see how short you are.  Maybe height is not the problem, however depth is!  Seems to me like a good case of shallow-ness!  But Im not judgeing, I think you need to really know the person before you make assumptions don't you? How well did you really know Joe?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 09:14:53 PM »
Hi Joe! How's the crack taste?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 12:37:20 PM »
We know Joe very well and are not impressed at all. You might see Joe as a gentleman, but that is not how we see him. Maybe he was good in his counselor days, but when you get up to the administration side of HLA, it appears that people are willing to compromise their principles for the almighty dollar.  Greed and deceit are what is taking HLA down. There are some good people that work there, but the administation staff are the ones that are running people out of that school and fast!  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 02:46:24 PM »
i'm lovin it! i need more..... i just spent the rest of the chapel fund on a few rocks. this guy on the corner has this strawberry flavored crack, i just cant stop!!! maybe i should hand some rocks out to the kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Headmaster Joe Stapp
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 02:54:17 PM »
i knew joe, and napoleon complex and arrogance were two terms i never associated with him. y'all just wanna nitpick. like no one here has ever been arrogant, we all can be, so quit bitching, it's not illigal to be arrogant, so lets focus on the legality of things.....ooops, we'd lose half our fan base if we were to do that......