Author Topic: Straight will forever be my higher power!!  (Read 6418 times)

Offline nicoleesther

• View Profile
Straight will forever be my higher power!!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2003, 04:51:00 AM »
Higher Power GET A LIFE....You sound like a tape recorder...Right Winger...You sound like HITLER follower...NAZI

Nicole

PS - If your such a REAL MAN "The Man You Are Today" say your real name!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2003, 10:56:00 AM »
Preston K

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2003, 04:09:00 PM »
Nicole, welcome to the forum  ::bigsmilebounce::  

F.Y.I: This P.A. guy likes to come here and occasionally attack and insult other people's religous views. :scared:

I (and possibly others) have asked him to go join and/or create his own RELIGOUS website.  This site is primarily about drug rehabilitation victims, and describes the physical imprisonment and psychological torment that was inflicted upon us day after day.

Some more than others . . .

Hey Mo :smile:  J.Poirot, Mad Flyer, Carmel, Groovy(Lisa), and any others in Straight Richardson 86-87 can anyone remember a Preston K.?
  A.K.A - Powerful Attitude

I swear that name is ringing a huge bell, but I can't see the face . . .

Mithygato
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2003, 11:45:00 PM »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2003, 06:41:00 AM »
post the name so we can all finally know.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2003, 07:27:00 AM »
If ever there was a straight client in need of a lightning strike on the way to the car, or death in a grisly auto accident, Preston Kune is right there on the top of my list.  A wussy ass full of shit daddies boy from the word go.  He shot through his phases with impressive speed, and earned the snide nickname amoung me and my co-horts as "Impress-ton" because of his constant grandstanding and trying to impress staff with his ton of shit desire to appear Mighty Joe Straightling at all times.  

Once he 7 stepped, him and his brother were complete and total assholes and a goddamn menace on the highways.  Once on the way to Kathy Morrison's Birthday party in Seminole, this arrogant prick shot past me on Park Bld, turned in front of me and then stopped, blocking the whole damn lane, because he did'nt know where to go from there.  Half my Torino was hanging out on Park and I was about to be hit by a tow truck so I layed on the horn and still this dumb sumbitch just sat there.  Once the car exiting this side street was out of the way, I was able to go around the numbnut safely, and I layed a little rubber because I was pretty pissed off at almost having my car rear-ended.  They pulled up behind me and Dawn Dee-fuckin-Shawn flys out the passenger door and immediately starts talking shit.  I just calmly reached under my front seat and pulled out my tire iron.  Jeri Ann Spencer, Kathy Morrison, and Lisa Emmi all had to pull on my arm and make me drop the tire iron but Holy Jesus!! I wanted to wrap it around his square punk-ass head so fucking bad I was shaking.  Jeri and Kathy wound up walking me down the street until I cooled off and it was her freaking party.
The Tampa Scumbags that were with him even helped themselves to the food and crap before we got back.  No apologies, no remorse, no nothing.  It was as if they were incapable of admitting to making a mistake.  I was still visibly pissed, and when Kathy's mom found out what it was all about, she ripped him a new asshole and told him that if that is an example of his driving skills, maybe she should call his parents and see what they think.  He finally apologized for being stupid, and then the party livened up, but I never did like that self righteous son of a bitch and if he wound up marrying Dawn DeShawn, GOOD!!!
They deserve each other.  I just hope to God that he has not contaminated my world with any wretched offspring.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline scorpio

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2003, 07:58:00 PM »
Which Straight were you in?

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2003, 10:12:00 PM »
Hey tint man, I was in the same program as you, just a little earlier is all.  In fact, I was Vice President of the Society when this bullshit went down.  They had a rule whereby 7 steppers had to attend at least one meeting at the building a week their first 90 days and no dating at all for 6 months.  Chicks like Karen Ubanks 86'd that idea within 3 weeks.  I found it ironic that the sons and daughters of the wealthier parents would act with impunity, break all the rules, and then their dumb ass would be right the fuck back on front row.  Me and the "middle class" graduates like Robert Ward, Tom and Steve Andrews, Scott Travis, Cindy Rollins, Julie Ferron, etc, etc, would get together and talk about the latest "White Collar Ivy League Dumbass"
that had managed to get themselves thrown back it straight.  It was priceless to say the least, and the parents got hosed for a second time around.  Also during this time, early spring of 1981, the older graduates actually had to make an appointment to visit big group, because there was so much animosity between us and Newton.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2005, 02:40:00 AM »
Hello I Am Scooby Wolfchops DeVille the creator of the word buttfig.  Good to see that my creation has finally made it to the public.  I actually created the word as a description for hedge apples.  I used to kick them into the streets of Nashville Tennesse as traffic was passing by.  They look pretty weird flattened or whole.  Either way it was time that they received a new name.  Hedge Apple just doesn't quite cut it for what they actually look like...As years progressed ButtFig not only meant hedge apple but also became a replacement for the word asshole.  Please pass this on.  When someone cuts you off in traffic give them the salute that lets them know that they are number one and sream out the word BUTTFIG.  It will flip out anyone riding with you who is not in the know.  They will ask you  what  is a BUTTFIG?and when they do? just tell them as I have just told you.  Enjoy!!!  And Pass It On!!!  P.S.  A new word is coming soon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2005, 03:21:00 AM »
3:22:13 AM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2005, 03:25:00 AM »
Someone's changing their profile, this oughta be good.

Offline whiterabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
Hi guys

Ok Gandy bldg from the girls side.

There were three carpeted rooms which were separated by those hanging wall dividers. They could be opened into one longish room. Wanda favored these rooms for girls exercise rap. Each had it's own door leading into the main room. Gray concrete floor, white & gray walls. I guess the building was relatively new in the fall of 81 but it was already developing mold along the upper walls and at the edges of the 7 step signs, serenity prayer etc. That tends to happen in warehouses in a state that can boast about 98%  humidity for like 90% of the year.Particularly if the ac is used about twice a week and the bldg is filled with 400 sweating teenagers.

We usually started our day crammed into the intake rooms.There were three of them along the front hall each about 10x 10. They were also used as time out rooms and marathon rooms. There were so many newcomers in group . Not nearly enough to keep an eye on all the newcomers getting dropped off at 7:00am so their oldcomers could go to school. We'd start off sitting & get more squeezed by the minute. By 8:00 we usually had to stand because there was no way to fit everyone in if we all sat. For the next hour we'd continue to squeeze until they'd start taking us by the beltloop two at a time to the big room for morning rap.

Dr Newton's office was along the front hall just to the left of the reception desk whenyou were facing it. At some point his office mov down the right hall I think. We didn't go down the right hall much. Once for a marathon and once for a meeting with that guy who used to run the 7step society. former priest. I can't remember his name.
Running right along the reception area was a short hall that lead directly into group. The sick room was there. I never saw anyone go there because they were sick though. Sick people were lined up along the back of the group in special rows that separated from the group by an extra 2 ft or so.They used it to force feed girls who refused to eat the slop they were serving. And it was used for medical exams. Very thorough ones.

If you passed the little sick room you walked through a door and out into the main room. The kitchen was off to the right.It was fancy but that didn't improve the quality of the food. It was still frozen pb&j for at least 25% of the group. Some of the other food to come out of there was nearly as vile. That chili with it's inch thick layer of nuclear orange grease floating on the top and little rubbery balls of something that was supposed to be meat. The chili did have one redeeming quality though-it HAD to be served with milk or the whole group would be puking up th acid in their stomachs. I earned the privilege of working in the kitchen once when I was on third phase. They used this huge stainless steel vat to make  the Saturday Nigh Special. Leftover soup. It was basically a base of tomato soup with all the weks leftovers thrown in. And I mean ALL the leftovers. Hotdogs, mashed potato, lima beans, bologna, chili whatever. It all went in.

I remember an outside rap once. In a little clearing just off the parking lot. A guy got stung by a scorpion and that was the end of outside raps. All I could think about was whether he went to a hospital or not. If so then a scorpion bite was a ticket out and well worth the trouble in my mind. It would have been hard to bolt. The palmetto was so thick back there you'd just get nowhere fast and get hacked to bits doing it.

But as Tampa Survivor suggested, the most interesting thing about the Gandy Bldg in those days was the Good Doktor himself.
Dr Newton was working his way up then. Sarasota opened a month or so after I got there but none of the other groups had left yet.He was always at open meeting. He seemed to prefer rip raps to the more generalized raps. You could always count on him to participate in Friday night Open Meeting Review. He looked like the devil himself to me. Red faced, veins throbbing sweating and swearing. And if you caused any trouble outside of the building he took that VERY personally. I split twice. The first time I made home I ran after two weeks. Ten days late I split with my oldcomerand annother newcomer. We called HRS. Her parents pulled her but mine didn't. So I get put back into group. After open meeting I get stood up. The Dr told everyone how I had probably cost this girl her life. She'd end up DEADINSANEORINJAIL along with the other newcomer that split with us.How did I feel about ruining her life, her family's life? How did the group feel? You know how that goes. But he'd arranged a special treat for me. He got my diary from my parents. He had Shawn Arnot read it to the group. He paced around by the double doors while she read about how I'd lost my virginity to the 300 or so kids in group. Then the "druggie whore, ungrateful bitch little slut" name calling began.I started to laugh hysterically. I mean tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was doubled over with it. Of course this incensed the good Doc. Out of deep compassion and tough love he had me sent to clean the toilets and put on the PB& J again.

I had no idea Preston married Dawn. I didn't know Dawn but I remember Pierce and Preston and Dawn's sisters Robin and April. April's program was brutal as I recall. I think they cut off herhair at one point. I remember Doug dragging her kicking and screaming across the room by her hair.She  and Lisa A could piss the Doc off like nobody else. Any idea what happened to her?

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

traight Incorporated is a disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
On 2003-07-16 23:19:00, Johnny82-84 wrote:

"

I love you!! Now explain to us sincerely why you deserve another glass of water. I have already over-fed you as it is. You better write me a good MI on appreciation. How do you feel, get honest!

Stop being so passive and manipulative.

:lol: