Author Topic: Webcrawler versus the crowbar BEEAAATTTCCCHHH  (Read 1784 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Webcrawler versus the crowbar BEEAAATTTCCCHHH
« on: October 08, 2005, 06:40:00 AM »
Howdy you little punk no pussy gettin bitch. I bet you feel real good and extra tuff making death threats to me. Bring it on you little 2 inch dick peice of shit. I'll make sure that crowbar gets shoved so far up your ass it comes out your mouth ripping that sick tongue out of yours if you try to harm me.

You used to be funny as Animals, but you went off the deep end posting death threats to people and their families.

Go ahead and spam this board with my name you little bitch. My dad is a 6"6 tall Marine, and a Hell's Angel that served in Vietnam and will shred your ass to pieces. Oh and guess what he lives in Florida just like you, you sack of shit. Keep talking your fuckin shit and I suggest you post your address you no pussy gettin freak so I can have my dad come pay you a visit.

BTW, I'll be saving your death threats bitch just in case you try to call the police on my dad. Oh yeah my "little" brother is 6"7 and 320 lbs and would wup the shit out of you if you so much as ever try to put your slimey hand on me.

Bring your crowbar bitch. You ain't met anyone like my father!!!!

You fucked with the wrong bitch. Get some balls and post your address bitch because my dad is far crazier than you could only hope you were.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 06:45:00 AM »
You know what's up.  :wave:
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 07:17:00 AM »
See, i tol'ja.  Watch ouT Cayo.  :lol:   What's up webcrawler ??  Ever'tin cool girl ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 07:21:00 AM »
It ain't cool one bit he posted death threats to me or anyone else for that matter.

BTW BRIAN DODD I just sent you an email and you can best believe I take your death threats seriously. You best hope the police get you before my dad and brother does should you try to harm me.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 07:29:00 AM »
WTF. Yo whoever you are fuckin w/ people here, why don' you chill.  Don' be fuckin' with my friends.  Webcrawler is cool.  Death threats are lame. Peace.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »
On 2005-10-08 03:40:00, webcrawler wrote:

"Howdy you little punk no pussy gettin bitch. I bet you feel real good and extra tuff making death threats to me. Bring it on you little 2 inch dick peice of shit. I'll make sure that crowbar gets shoved so far up your ass it comes out your mouth ripping that sick tongue out of yours if you try to harm me.

You used to be funny as Animals, but you went off the deep end posting death threats to people and their families.

Go ahead and spam this board with my name you little bitch. My dad is a 6"6 tall Marine, and a Hell's Angel that served in Vietnam and will shred your ass to pieces. Oh and guess what he lives in Florida just like you, you sack of shit. Keep talking your fuckin shit and I suggest you post your address you no pussy gettin freak so I can have my dad come pay you a visit.

BTW, I'll be saving your death threats bitch just in case you try to call the police on my dad. Oh yeah my "little" brother is 6"7 and 320 lbs and would wup the shit out of you if you so much as ever try to put your slimey hand on me.

Bring your crowbar bitch. You ain't met anyone like my father!!!!

You fucked with the wrong bitch. Get some balls and post your address bitch because my dad is far crazier than you could only hope you were.

"

I fucked your dad and your brother in the same room w/ some baby oil. doesn't matter who you think I am. you aint shit, and your military fag family ain't shit either. sorry you ain't gettin no pussy, dyke. LoL. who the fuck is it you think I am. ha ha ha ha. yeah, I got a crowbar for you, but I'm not who you say I am, niggah.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
and Cayo would end you, WebDyke, w/ a smack to your father-cum-stained face.

Marti Heath wears a mustache.

Offline Dreamy Surf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Dreamy Surf on 2006-02-28 23:58 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
okay, that was lame.

As I was doing some searching around about some names I was curious about...I noted that Brian Dodd, Animals and several other names had been booted or banned from using this server. Several administrators had told them to stop spamming up the boards. This was about six months to several months more ago. I was reading some of the posts of certain trolls and I copied some of them. Most of what you read there is not actually spam like the kind that Marti Heath is using here. Most of what these people were writing talks aggressively about the open lies that people on this forum tell. They try to discuss the abuse that happens on this forum and the total slander, but it was typically GregFL and AntiGin who shut them out b/c they are admins.

I say if people won't stop lieing about their advocacy FOR Straight, those like Webcrawler, then maybe a real crowbar should be taken to child abusers, for real. The law won't do anything about this, and there isn't anyone who exists who can stop post graduates from hindering real survivors from trying to speak while the graduates do w/e they can to get as much information about them as possible.

I sent an email to you Marti Heath out their in Seminole, so you'd please stop doing this bullshit. You really aren't that important in the scheme of things.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »
you think I am Brian Dodd or Animals, LOL! Keep taking your meds there, webdyke! ha ha ha    :grin:  :grin:

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »

On 2005-10-08 09:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you think I am Brian Dodd or Animals, LOL! Keep taking your meds there, webdyke! ha ha ha    ::kma::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »
Yeah.... right.... a bunch of important posts went suspiciously missing and you're the only one who noticed?

We're not in group anymore. Nobody's sitting on you. Take advantage of Yahoo free pages or somthing and put anything you like all over the world. Oh yeah, you did that. And I got the letter of demand for it. Ok, if it happens again I won't bother telling you. They'll figure it out themselves soon enough. Es no mi job, meign! Publish anything you like, here or elsewhere. I wouldn't even want to stop you.

Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the argument of the tyrant and the creed of the slave.  
-- William Pitt, 1763

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2006-02-28 21:46 ]