Author Topic: New York and Over the GW - (WhoFree)  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
New York and Over the GW - (WhoFree)
« on: May 30, 2007, 09:10:43 PM »
Ok, let's try this again now.....

So... this is coming up soon, who's going to be there?

Rachael

*******Who Free*******
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 09:16:57 PM »
I can't come due to geographical conflicts. However, I'm pondering doing a showing of it with a Q/A session afterwards here in Korea if I can get my hands on a copy of it.

COME on BitTorrent!
am the metal pig.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 10:40:18 PM »
I was planning on attending with my daughter, but it was suggested, by Psy and others, that it might be a bad idea. He mentioned that it will be mostly survivors and that my daughter isn’t a survivor. So I assume survivor doesn’t mean a person who attended a TBS. What does survivor mean? Kids who attended boot camp type places? Or those who didn’t do well?
Just curious

(no one needs to respond to this, just wanted to get my post in, carry on)
Sorry Rachael, nothing personal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 10:42:17 PM »
What a sad pathetic old man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 11:16:25 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I was planning on attending with my daughter, but it was suggested, by Psy and others, that it might be a bad idea. He mentioned that it will be mostly survivors and that my daughter isn’t a survivor. So I assume survivor doesn’t mean a person who attended a TBS. What does survivor mean? Kids who attended boot camp type places? Or those who didn’t do well?
Just curious

Im sure there are many people who attended the Straightlike Programs who consider themselves "graduates",or even "drop outs",but a great number of the participants here regard their experience in the program to be an abusive experience.
Either they were abused,or they abused others,or both.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 11:42:22 PM »
Just curious

I will respond, even though I know I don't have to Who, LOL!!!!! Um, I think it would be a total distraction for you, and your daughter to attend. Well, I take that back I have yet to hear from your daughter saying thank god my parents sent me to ASR!!!! So, I'm not going to rule her out! But, I think it's pretty safe to say you are not welcome though.

I see both sides, and you for some reason cannot? You're starting to come across to me as a cruel insensitive jerk. There is no way in hell that you are an actual parent. You are employed by these programs to defend them in forums such as these.

I know guys it took me a while to really be convinced of this. But, I wanted to make sure. Now, I am sure.

Who, IM me anytime.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 11:43:40 PM »
My bad, that was me!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 11:44:24 PM »
whatever!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 11:50:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
I can't come due to geographical conflicts. However, I'm pondering doing a showing of it with a Q/A session afterwards here in Korea if I can get my hands on a copy of it.

COME on BitTorrent!

Is there conference call capabilities with confirmed ID?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 11:44:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""

COME on BitTorrent!

Is there conference call capabilities with confirmed ID?

:question:  :question:  :question:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »

This says everything you need to know about this dirtbag.  What he wants supercedes anyone else's needs or wants.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »
...and that my daughter isn’t a survivor.

No. I said __you don't consider her one__.  But hell...  I'm starting to think you should show up.  Just make sure to yell "I'm The Who" real loud so everybody here knows who you are.  Nevermind what I said before... It's a real good idea for you to show up.  Oh... And make sure, during the question and answer at the end, to doubt survivors to their faces.  Make sure to laugh, mock, and say all the things you do on this forum.

:D
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 08:12:06 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
...and that my daughter isn’t a survivor.

No. I said __you don't consider her one__.  But hell...  I'm starting to think you should show up.  Just make sure to yell "I'm The Who" real loud so everybody here knows who you are.  Nevermind what I said before... It's a real good idea for you to show up.  Oh... And make sure, during the question and answer at the end, to doubt survivors to their faces.  Make sure to laugh, mock, and say all the things you do on this forum.

:D

Why would I or anyone doubt any of the stories?  Why would anyone mock or laugh?  Do you believe all the propaganda you hear on fornits?  Would you laugh or mock any of the parents who come on here to tell their stories?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »
I think you are making a bigger deal out of the bong than you have to.  If the communication is going well why push it and make him follow thru with actually physically throwing the bong away (power struggle). There could be a million reasons why he doesn’t want to throw it away, I cant think of any that would be important.   Kids see things differently than we do, he may not see that you are waiting patiently for him to throw it away.  My advice would be to just toss it, it is home made and if he decides he wants another one some day he can just make another one.

Advice coming from a parent who sent their kid to be forced march and barely fed for a month as punishment.  :rofl:

Oh come on that’s only the tip of the ice berg, lets be honest, no exaggerating here, we need to be credible or no parents will believe us.  Here is a more complete account:

No food.
Sexual abused in everyway.
Repeat beatings.
No water.
No bathroom.
No bedding.
Little items I had were stolen, like my sweaty hat and shoes.
My Bible ripped and wrecked.
What little food I got, stolen from me.
Forced to drink cum, piss, eat shit.
Duct-taped from head to toe for no reason. (my favorite)
No toilet paper.
Had rocks and items thrown at me.
Locked in a hot, wooden box.
Forced to eat paper.
Forced to be naked for a week.
Thrown into the ocean during a typhoon. ( I think he would keep blowing back ,would'nt he?)
Kicked down a hill and had logs thrown on me.
Had a chair slammed into my gut.
Obtained more skin diseases than a POW in Vietnam.
Forced to carry "sandbags" of rocks up and down hills.

This list of abuses was copy/pasted from this survivors post made the day before TheWho altered and made fun of it.

The comments in parenthesis were added by TheWho.

TheWho altered the list of abuses to bold certain ones for some reason.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... c&start=80

Quote from: ""exhausted""
Ok so, the parent who pays loads to send their kid away because they want to change girlfriends, careers, sexuality? Is that punishment or consequence (YOU WILL NOT BE GAY! THIS IS YOUR CONSEQUENCE FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE!) this to me is callous, the oarents who send their kids away because they have become what the parents don't want them to be, what happened to live & let live? Letting a kid become his/her own person is the best gift you can give to them

You are so totally full of shit if you think this is why parents send kids away. Funny how parents are supposed to practice "live & let live" when it comes to their kids, but the kids don't have to practice fuck-all. The kids can be total criminals, stealing everything they can get their hands on, taking all kinds of drugs and then driving their parent's car, refusing to go to school, refusing to get a job, being verbally and physically abusive to their parents or brothers and sisters -- in other words, doing whatever the fuck they want and expecting mom & dad to just take it...and keep paying the tab to support a completely insensitive little shit of an offspring.

Fuck that shit. Some kids get sent away simply because their parents are tired of being terrorized by the little demon they tried to raise to be a decent human being.

Ha,Ha,Ha,.. thats funny!

http://wwf.fornits.com/posting.php?mode=quote&p=255131

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »

Why would I or anyone doubt any of the stories?  Why would anyone mock or laugh?

TheWho told us once.

Thu May 17, 2007 11:51 am

There was an event that struck me as kind of absurd and a little funny, at the time, that’s all.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=21604&start=10

Until TheWho edited it, two weeks after they originally posted it.

There was an event that struck RobertBruce as kind of absurd and a little funny, at the time, that’s all.

Last edited by TheWho on Wed May 30, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total